Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 112922 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The Century Cometh
« Reply #480 on: January 09, 2019, 03:08:23 pm »

I'm curious to see what the Slime God Machine does. Hopefully something that benefits me. Anyway, time to begin my ultimate project.

Create some Mechaspiders for Attom to 'kidnap' conveniently next to the Malignant Red Hypergiant. Then go far north and spend 6 power creating a massive super computer surrounded by 6 huge metal containers with very thick metal walls. This super computer will be called the Mech Lord and answer only to my commands, doing so at maximum safe efficiency.

"Borkle, any chance you would lend me 4 or 5 power? You seem to have a lot of it being wasted due to how much power you have, and I don't want some demigods in particular to take advantage of my weak state. I completely understand if you don't want to lend me the power, by the way."

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:16:01 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #481 on: January 09, 2019, 03:10:59 pm »

Spoiler: Attom (click to show/hide)

Take a page from Borkle book and use 1 power to punch the Malignant Red Hypergiant into stability.

Then kidnap mecha-spiders to build the oven of their metallic bodies.

How about I make some Mechaspiders to do that for you, instead of you destroying my other Mechaspiders.

"I have no problem with that"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The Century Cometh.
« Reply #482 on: January 09, 2019, 03:26:46 pm »

((Hmm, what shall my next demigod be? I'm thinking of going with someone less murder-y and more explain-ry.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 09, 2019, 03:29:23 pm »

Name: Borkle, He-who-punches-your-face
Sphere: Combat and Battle
Power: 20
Notes: TOO SWOLE TO CONTROL. 272 Hearty Boys, 18 Ard Boys

@Credst

“SORRY BRO. THAT AINT HOW I ROLL. IF SOMEONE TRIES TO FUCK WITH YAH ILL GLADLY PITCH IN, BUT YOU GOTTA DO YOUR OWN PROJECTS”

@Attom

“FUCK YEAH! BORKLE APPROVES”

@Flexius

“LAST CHANCE SON. I MUST RETURN MY OTHER DUTIES.”

Return to my ship, with or without Flexius. Fly over to where Aigre is floating towards the Star and catch him/her/it right before she burns up.

“YOUR DEATH IS NOT NOW, LIZARD. YOU HAVE CRIMES TO ANSWER FOR.”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 09, 2019, 03:32:06 pm »

((Here's the next guy since Haku's gonna die either by his hand or by Manor blowing him and the Western continent up, this one's a NEEEEERD! Well, more a philosopher/mage.))

Spoiler: Enryu (click to show/hide)

Meditate about what the hell is divinity and how it ties into how the universe it works. Everyone uses it but no one seems to know what it is.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:55:19 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 09, 2019, 04:56:25 pm »

Do NOT allow Haku to kill themselves. Instead, reduce them to be a Mortal with the the ability to survive in the void, and send them to be Anaconda's Consort. Don't let any tails escape or survive.

As for my action, spend 1 power harvesting the moon of souls for power. Then aid Sucker in his campaign against the chaos nation with both my direct aid and my army of returned souls.

"Thank you both for your aid."

((@Angery, you do not have to keep playing Haku in my mind.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:34:53 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 09, 2019, 05:12:44 pm »

I will serve you as son must serve, but I would need some worthy hearty bois to crew the vengeful spirit.

Follow up Borkles ship in Vengeful Spirit

Spend 3 power on creating spiritual practices protecting soul of the one learning them from being sent to underworld , so hearty bois are not enslaved by foul death gods or necromancers upon death and can return to Borkle( spiritually ,without body though) . Spread the practices among hearty bois.

name : Flexius the twisted
Appearence : winged figure of heartyboi form hidden in black robes
stuff : vengeful spirit chaos voidship, 30 gifted by Borkle hearty bois, whatever mad chaos creatures I had before, parts and power of some evil cog thing looted from Anaconda
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:58:42 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 09, 2019, 05:19:34 pm »

((How much of the game-wide goings-on are demigods aware of? There are various things that need taking care of but I don't wanna metagame. Obviously minor and major gawds are omniscient, but I'm not sure if demis would be.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 09, 2019, 05:31:02 pm »

((How much of the game-wide goings-on are demigods aware of? There are various things that need taking care of but I don't wanna metagame. Obviously minor and major gawds are omniscient, but I'm not sure if demis would be.))
((Given that Anaconda saw the fight in the mortal realm from outer space, you should be fine, as long as it's not too contrived.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery
« Reply #489 on: January 09, 2019, 05:41:59 pm »

"Thank you both for your aid."

"Sure, can't let that defective prince become a god. Who knows what he'd do.
Also, you look pretty hot in my new form. I'd go over there and say so personally but there's a barrier in the way~ What do you say when I get over there you change from looking to me like a handsome girl snake and start looking like a sexy boy snake? Or I could be the boy snake if you want. Or we could both be the same even, I'm sure we could work that out."

Anaconda, overwhelmed by a mixture of new, fleshy feelings, rushes to the nearby fragment of chaos and starts squeezing the life from the chaos spawn, hoping to gather enough power to cross the barrier before the turn of the century. Because the turn of the century is such a romantic time.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:45:38 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 09, 2019, 06:00:48 pm »

Spend 1 power on helping my monks help other mortals. Also, spend 1 power to build them a temple.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 09, 2019, 06:10:10 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 7 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion
100 war beasts and 50 Hearty Boys

Hectorclese nods to himself at a job well done.

Attempt to tame one of the Star Kraken, using 1 power
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 09, 2019, 06:11:08 pm »

((I wonder how much power someone would need to break the Demi/Minor/Major scale completely.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 09, 2019, 06:17:15 pm »

((I wonder how much power someone would need to break the Demi/Minor/Major scale completely.))
((Borkle is probably the main indicator there. I think they have the most *PUNCH* power.))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 09, 2019, 06:22:57 pm »

((Yeah, I'm pretty sure Borkle could ascend to the next level of *PUNCH* if he wanted to right now.))
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58