Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 111042 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Atheism
« Reply #555 on: January 16, 2019, 04:09:44 pm »

Upon noticing the angry god of battle punching things, Credst immediately realized he had other things to do, preferably things that allowed him to stay away from the angry god of battle.

"...I see you have the situation under control."
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 16, 2019, 04:11:17 pm »

Muahahaha!

Thorn rejoices in the realization of the wicked form it that now plays its' host puppet. Two large sharp calcified structures to rend with. A warm fluffy brown insulated body. With foot steps so soft and quite, death creeps unmolested in the twig strewn forest.

Thorn nibbles berries while brooding over its' terrible plans.

Spoiler: Thorn (click to show/hide)

You should mould your host into a Jackalope.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 16, 2019, 04:12:47 pm »

Upon noticing the angry god of battle punching things, Credst immediately realized he had other things to do, preferably things that allowed him to stay away from the angry god of battle.

"...I see you have the situation under control."

*INCOHERENT WRATHFUL SCREAMING OF PURE RAGE*
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 16, 2019, 04:15:37 pm »

"Okay."
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 16, 2019, 04:24:59 pm »

*INCOHERENT WRATHFUL SCREAMING OF PURE RAGE*

*Eager squeaking*

Donate 3 power to Borkle's efforts to destroy the Malignant Red Hypergiant. Also donate 1 point to his restoration of the world.

Spend 1 power on continuing to help my monks do good deeds. Finally, spend 1 power on closing that bridge I accidentally created.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 04:26:33 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 16, 2019, 05:22:55 pm »

((I have three power, I believe. I'd hoped to gain more that turn, but alas. Also, WTF just happened? Congratulations on the multi-kill, o Scrumptious One.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 16, 2019, 05:46:40 pm »

((I have 7 power at the moment. It looks like a tie between Hectorclese and Vurol, however.))

((Nah, I think it's Vurol. Hectorclese had 7 power in the last round, used 1 and gained 3, putting him at 9, while Vurol appears to have 10))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 16, 2019, 06:07:30 pm »

((I spent 1 power in my turn, yet it seems I didn't get a boost from the expense of the power. Should I treat it as if the power wasn't used, or should I still remove it from my sheet?))

Lilith quickly used the power of the barrier to expel the new and dangerous animals of the forest, The Beasts, to the outside realm. The theocracy could have fun with them.

Name: Lilith
God Level: Demigod
Power: 4 or 5 depending on the response to m'query.
Sphere: None
Description: An entity born from the fertile flesh of Akahet's more hospitable areas, Lilith is a collection of plant matter that has molded itself into the shape of a humanoid.

Lilith may be somewhere in line for promotion to Minor god depending on how other ascensions go, and depending on whether she currently has 4 or 5 power.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 16, 2019, 07:19:44 pm »

Ideology is form, form is blood. The blood cult shall be an instrument, the followers learning blood magic. They shall learn of the power of the blood, and how to extract it. They shalt slaughter and kill to obtain blood, for blood is blood. Take the blood of mighty beings, and make it your own. Sacrifice mortals for more power of blood. The cult is and shall be the rise of the betters. Now to spread the cult secretly....
Spoiler: Lizarkar (click to show/hide)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 16, 2019, 07:28:27 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 9 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion
80 war beasts and 40 Hearty Boys

Check the NeoKitchen for damage and repair any found with the help of my Hearty Boys!

Aid Borkle in his efforts by making sure the Star Krakens are unable to consume the Malignant Star.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #565 on: January 16, 2019, 08:01:37 pm »

This world domination and killing people thing really isn't going my way. Guess I'll try something more mundane.

Devise a ritual that allows one to project a soul from the underworld. Use that to make a living as a psychic.

Also try to help Manor with the energy Siphons.

Though with my luck I'll probably end up making it worse.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:41:50 pm by Parisbre56 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 16, 2019, 08:41:09 pm »

"Behold! Almighty Attom has displayed his power! The belly of the universe fills with an exquisite feast of death and woe! Now c'mon - one, two, one two three four..."

As he leads his fellow food elementals in a rousing and melodic devotional prayer chant to Attom (they are yet to realise or comprehend their Creator's divine demotion, it would seem), Uziña's attention begins to wander.
Baked for battle and having sat mostly idle for some decades now, he cannot help but become restless. On top of that, he is just dying for a chance to test out his new superweapon.
With his crusty limbs itching for action, he wanders off as his brethren launch into a third verse describing the piquant flavours of the Curry of Antipathy, heading to the controls of the gigantic turret protruding from the Food Cruiser...

Get the Food Elementals whipped up into a frenzy of song in praise of Attom, then go and use my entire remaining store of 3 power to fire a supercharged shot from the Pressure Cooker into yon Malignant Red Hypergiant for shits and giggles.  

Quote from: Sheet
Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental.
Aboard Attom's Food Cruiser, armed with a superweapon known as the Pressure Cooker.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 17, 2019, 03:02:40 am »

I just realized that we're playing ping pong with a sun.

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 17, 2019, 05:42:32 am »

Since I didn't use any power these last turn I'm still at 10 power.

We're not just playing ping pong with a sun, we're playing ping pong with the evil part of the soul of a god fused with the devourer of time and space, cooked into a deliciously evil curry and vaporized into a sun

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 17, 2019, 05:53:12 am »

Sounds like some weird cooking instructions. "Next, you're gonna wanna fuse the soul of a god with the devourer of time and space and cook it into a nice curry, which you'll find the instructions to in our previous video. Then you need to vaporize the curry by hitting it with something at very high speeds, I find that kitchen ships work well. Once you've done that, break a few pieces of Chaos away from that Realm of Chaos cookie we made and toss it into the middle of your newly formed nebula of hate and let the nebula of hate seep into the shards of the Realm of Chaos. Once that's done, you should have a Malignant Red Hypergiant, which you'll want to bounce around a few times to really let the taste stick. Once you've done that, congratulations, you've made yourself a delicious Malignant Red Hypergiant. Serve with the dead souls of 5 demigods."

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 58