Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse  (Read 2855 times)

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2019, 04:03:01 am »

"Hey taco girl. If we're gonna take this guy on do you have a plan?"
+1
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2019, 02:48:37 pm »

"Hey taco girl. If we're gonna take this guy on do you have a plan?"
+1


"A plan? Of course! Um... Hey! Taco girl? My name is Chip--"

"No time", you urgently blurt out as Lansor begins walking towards the both of you. From the breast of his purple and white coat he reveals an orange, rectangular device. In response, you pull a small card from your pocket and put it in its slot on top of your belt.

"No way. You too?! Wait--and you too!?" 'Chip' excitedly looks between you and Lansor, rightly guessing that you're both Gifteds. Then, the sudden realization that this fight won't be an easy one dawns on her. ". . . Oh."

Code: (Lansor's Device) [Select]
STANDING BY . . .
Code: (Your Belt) [Select]
START UP!
"Authorized." A ring of orange light appears around Lansor's waist. It splits in two pieces as one ring travels up his body while the other travels down. As they pass over, his body turns into sophisticated armor; colored orange, white and grey, with a purple stripe going vertically down 1/8 of his right half. All in all, he looks like a sci-fi soldier from your world's video games.

You stop yourself from venturing too far into daydreaming while his device advises him the transformation is finished with a robotic "COMPLETE". You press a button on your belt and you, too, transform. Your first time since you got here.

The card you put into is turned into a hologram that shoots out of the belt and washes over you vertically. When it passes over, your body is now covered in simple light, military-grade armor you developed. Its familiar navy blue and black scheme and cobalt visor bringing you a sense of nostaglia. Maybe you've grown to miss it since the last time you transformed. Your visor pulses blue before settling to its usual hue.

"Ah. Perhaps cliche, but I knew there was more to you than meets the eye."

<< CHOICE >>
> Combat plan for Lansor? What do?

Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

KitRougard

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2019, 09:01:36 pm »

Alright, let's go on the defensive - Make him reveal his powers before we reveal ours.

Also, I am currently dying inside at the Smash Attack. It's all about that Direction Flick + A, boys!
Logged
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Rockeater

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 05:52:12 am »

Alright, let's go on the defensive - Make him reveal his powers before we reveal ours.

Also, I am currently dying inside at the Smash Attack. It's all about that Direction Flick + A, boys!
+1
Logged
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 08:26:55 am »

Alright, let's go on the defensive - Make him reveal his powers before we reveal ours.

Also, I am currently dying inside at the Smash Attack. It's all about that Direction Flick + A, boys!
+1
+1
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 04:23:47 pm »

Alright, let's go on the defensive - Make him reveal his powers before we reveal ours.

Also, I am currently dying inside at the Smash Attack. It's all about that Direction Flick + A, boys!
+1
+1




In seconds, Lansor is in your face, throwing various punches and kicks. You opt for a defensive approach, thus you spend most of your time blocking and countering his attacks. You get the feeling that he has some extra abilities just like you when you're transformed. It's best to play it safe until you learn what they are.

When you give him a good fist to the face, you notice he didn't put as much effort into dodging. Weird. Maybe he's slipping? Doubtful, but possible. He continues his assault, meanwhile, "Chip" stands there watching, until she disappears down an alleyway and...away from this fight.

Gee. Thanks.

Just then, Lansor's fist charges with an orange aura before he hurls it towards you. In response, you ...

> Try to dodge it. Whatever it is, it won't feel nice connected to your cheek.
> Try to counter it. You've been countering thus far. An attack like that is likely to leave him super open.
> Do something else. (What?)
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2019, 09:51:01 pm »

> Try to dodge it. Whatever it is, it won't feel nice connected to your cheek.
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KitRougard

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2019, 10:13:04 pm »

> Try to dodge it. Whatever it is, it won't feel nice connected to your cheek.
+1
Logged
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Rockeater

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 03:56:01 am »

> Try to dodge it. Whatever it is, it won't feel nice connected to your cheek.
+1
+1
Logged
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Saint Saturday

  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2019, 11:14:53 pm »

Got blessing of op to continue this. If anyone wants it to be that is.
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2019, 03:11:45 am »

I'm still interested.
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Saint Saturday

  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2019, 05:07:49 pm »

> Try to dodge it. Whatever it is, it won't feel nice connected to your cheek.
+1
+1




"Take this!" He booms. "Arrrrrrrrgh!" You swear the energy around his fist glows brighter as he rockets himself towards you. You brace to dodge, and . . .

You manage! Lansor's fist kisses your elbow as you turn 90 degrees, then deliver a swift spin kick to his back. The impact of your leg pulls a yell from him as he slides a couple feet, then rights himself with a flip. The energy around his fist pulsates a bit before dulling (but not vanishing) a bit. There's still no 100% certainty, but him being so reckless with his attacks has you guess that he somehow wants to be hit.

He's charging the energy once again, this time with a brighter glow than before. How do you proceed?

> Use an ACTIVE (which?)
> Do not use an ACTIVE (choose battle plan)

Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2019, 07:30:27 am »

> Use an ACTIVE (which?)
A) Riotbaton
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Henshin Hero in an Apocalpse
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2019, 10:57:38 am »

> Use an ACTIVE (which?)
A) Riotbaton
+1
Logged
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 2 [3]