Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure mode: How to make companions night creatures specifically necromancers  (Read 993 times)

Lioneez

• Bay Watcher
  • Challenged.
    • View Profile

Ok, first of let me explain the situation and what better way than to tell the story of Tulon first, dont worry I will put it in a spoiler section and post the direct question below it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well its kinda long and I skipped a lot of stuff since I played this one adventure for the longest time now, my character Tulon is a swords dwarf as well as an archer and a crossbow dwarf at this time while Ezum is reaching master marksman at this time, my problem is simple, I am already a necromancer and Ezum despite being given the slab did not read it for 2 days since I gifted her the slab, is it even possible that she will read it and become a necromancer?
I really dont want our adventure to end as soon as I will be forced to reanimate some dead corpses that will tear her limb from limb, she already recognizes me as her lord but sadly if she will not become a night creature the zombies will tear her a new one.
Is there a way to make her a necromancer via dfhack or force her to read the slab? will she even read it eventually? what do I do?
thx in advance.

sketchesofpayne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use DFhack bodyswap to take control and read it then swap back.

Lioneez

• Bay Watcher
  • Challenged.
    • View Profile

Thx