Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: And I always wondered where the bad people were in my life.  (Read 1606 times)

zava

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
And I always wondered where the bad people were in my life.
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:44:25 am »

Turns out at home.
I knew dad was a pathetic man that tortured us if he didn't get his will until he got it and then some.
But mom playing the good cop was the one who damaged me.

I tried to help them all my life. Being in the dad role listening to their ever repeating crap until they stab me in the back again in a verbal abuse session of 3 hours at the end of which I was so tired that I just agreed.
Until last time. They were at it again but this time the image of mom I needed to survive my youth was gone and all I saw was this sick machinery designed to regularly hurt me as if to prove to the man that he prevails. Even if his perceived enemy is his son.

I left thereafter and although my parents are GPs I've had stomachproblems from 11 onwards.
Turns out I got a parasite. I had one at least from 11. Since then I could barely move on a day once home.
But like soldiers like goddman undead dwarfs we were lined up again and again. But when they got drunk in the evening and then watched television that was ok, but I was the computer addict they despised for derailing family happiness.
Until bro started being mean like them and I was alone.

They hurt me on purpose the entire time. My parents are psychopaths and I barely survived the thing.
The parasite still has me puking when the time for reinfestation has come.

They neglected me and I almost died from it. And I just couldn't let go until I knew it was never going to change. It has always been them against me, just my mother can act caringly when she's just telling you lies.

I got a good psych, got financial independence, they still threaten me to get back in contact but some old part of me seems to wake up now that I banished the danger that could ocme and hurt massively at any point on a day. If there was no reason he'd think of one.

My whole life has really been a nightmare. That is a relief. I'm a nice boooy. and i wan't to feel love. And I couldn't even get close before I met enough women like mother to understand the thing I already knew in my teens.

It made me so depressed. It drove me mad.
And bro too. He's a tool now to a chinese woman that is pure anger and to him that's the world. He just keeps criticizing me for being the reason of familial hostility. My dad just pinned the thing on me and through his constant intimidation they unknowingly or not , slowly started to swallow it.

He hurts me to be safer with dad and that's so sad bro..

So yeah.

TL;DR:
Life was fucked. Now I know not me not life was fucked, just my parents are psychopaths and the reason that I ever ended up sighing..

I'm at the start of my life, my fair life
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:46:08 am by zava »

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: And I always wondered where the bad people were in my life.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:42:23 pm »

Shit, sorry to hear that.

Nobody (who matters) will judge you for just walking away from that shit, and contacting any of them again.