Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Mass Hysteria (Turn 2)  (Read 3304 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Mass Hysteria (Turn 1)
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 05:10:55 am »

Take to the skies!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 07:46:56 am »

ACTUALLY UNPLAYABLE GM ERROR SPOTTED

it's 0cra damnit

please fix these by turn 2 or i will not play this game

>Slash literally every other player with my sword.

Have myself and my servant fall back behind any large trees, take aim and shoot Ocra Trooper. A fighting retreat if you will.

Fuse my mirror with the egg! Then attack Ocra!

Ocra Trooper and Ocra are not real people. You're probably thinking of people in parallel dimensions and not our own.
it's over

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 07:49:26 am »

Okay you seriously get way too miffed by people using o instead of 0. You have to of known that would happen when you made that name.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2018, 08:04:22 am »

Run back to the bus, and grab the first large stick I see as I run.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2018, 08:21:30 am »

Summon an imp and shoot ziizo.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2018, 01:50:23 pm »

Okay you seriously get way too miffed by people using o instead of 0. You have to of known that would happen when you made that name.

Listen, it wasn't me, it was the person who told me to make a username which is the result of smashing your head into a keyboard.
it's over

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2018, 10:17:57 am »

>Unleash your patented SUPER GRAB AND DRAG™ onto the nearest wiki warrior.

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2018, 07:49:14 pm »

Turn 1
Live and Let Die!

The tension in the air was thick as the warriors waited for someone to attack. Each one locked eyes with each other, the fury in their eyes piercing like daggers. Those with swords sharpened them, those with guns reloaded and took aim, and those with no weapons glanced around for tree branches and the like. Everyone seemed to be prepared to battle with grace and precision...

Which would've been the case had 0rca_Tr0per not started swinging at everyone like a maniac.

[5 vs. 1, 2, 4, 8] This confusing choice actually caught a few people off-guard! King Zultan was badly cut in the chest and knocked onto the ground, Hotifre90 was sliced dangerously close to his neck, and ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES could only barely get his Egg out of the way before it sustained a bit of damage (it didn't break, surprisingly enough). This rampage didn't last long, however, as ziizo managed to completely avoid the attack. 0rca, caught off-guard, tripped on a rock and landed square on his face. His bodyguard ran over and covered him, just as baffled as everyone else. Seems like that episode wasn't a part of the plan.

Meanwhile, NRDL hid behind a large tree close by along with his servant while the others were distracted (Thankfully trees like this were a common sight in these parts) and took aim at the disoriented 0rca. Before he could fire, however, 0rca's Bodyguard came over and knelt down to cover him. Doesn't look like there was gonna be a first blood this turn, but at least he could kill one of 0rca's only defenses. NRDL took aim once more [10] and blew the guard's brains out before he could get up. The bodyguard fell onto 0rca's body, nearly crushing him.

King Zultan started crawling back to the bus, grabbing a stick that was next to him to defend himself. He was starting to feel faint from the blood loss.

Failbird105 flew high up to try and escape the chaos, but ziizo readied up to throw a Butt Bomb at him! ziizo was at a disadvantage against a flying target, but if he hit Fail just right, it was gonna be a long fall. [9-2=7] He threw the bomb up as high as he could. It didn't quite make it to Failbird's height, but the cloud of gas will surely disorient him.

As he was clutching his upper chest in pain, Hotfire90 summoned an imp [2/2 turns left] and aimed his laser pistol at ziizo as he was distracted with trying to snipe Failbird. Both were at a disadvantage, so it was perfectly balanced... [3] Hotfire's laser shot missed ziizo by an inch. ziizo jumped from the shock and turned around just in time to see Hotfire's imp screech and latch onto his face.

Hotfire started to limp away, only to find Marksdorf dashing at him with an evil smile, ready to pull off his SUPER GRAB AND DRAG! [9 vs. 1] Somehow, against all odds, Marksdorf completely missed Hotfire and slammed into the tree NRDL was hiding behind.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES retreated behind a bush and fused his mirror and egg. The egg gained a mirror coating, which allowed it to reflect energy-based attacks and generally made the shell more durable. Bad news was that the spying properties of the Crystal Ball would be lost when the egg hatched. Whoops. While he still had time, he decided to go attack the first vulnerable person he saw. He walked around until he saw the still-unconsious 0rca, with his bodyguard's lifeless corpse on top of him. Demon simply shook his head as he lifted his foot up... [2] But he couldn't kill him. It wouldn't be fair to off someone within the first 5 minutes... Right? It was a dumb decision and Demon knew it, but it was a house rule to him (or at least as much of a house rule as not murdering someone immediately can be). He turned around and left 0rca. Who knows? Maybe he'd return the favor sometime.

(First actual turn for a Wiki-War I've ever written... Hope I did everything right!)

Spoiler: Turn 1 Map (click to show/hide)

Player List
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0rca_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Legendary Marksdorf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:26:26 pm by JustCallMePops »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2018, 07:59:00 pm »

Tell my servant to attack Hotfire, whilst I quickly decide to attack Hotfire with the butt of my rifle
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2018, 08:04:01 pm »

Crush Help the unconscious 0rca by jumping repeatedly on him to ease his breathing

Hotfire90

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2018, 08:35:06 pm »

Chase after King Zultan and shoot him,meanwhile my imp will defend me from any attackers.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 12:42:56 am »

Remove the imp and throw the spear at Failbird.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 06:24:25 am »

Get up and run for the bus, then try to bandage my chest.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2018, 07:21:25 am »

>Continue swinging my sword at everyone else + the GM. (It makes sense in context for that last part.)
it's over

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2018, 08:37:56 am »

>Well, second time's the charm... You think ? Try again with the SUPER GRAB AND DRAG!
Pages: 1 [2] 3