Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Mass Hysteria (Turn 2)  (Read 3246 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Mass Hysteria (Turn 1)
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2018, 08:07:16 am »

(Well I have skiis, but do I have ski poles?)

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2018, 04:25:49 pm »

(Well I have skiis, but do I have ski poles?)
Whoops, forgot you needed the poles to actually ski. I'm dumb! Will fix

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2018, 05:57:33 pm »

(Okay)
Attempt to catch the spear, if attempt fails, attack Ziizo with a ski pole

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Mass Hysteria (Turn 2)
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2018, 05:10:25 pm »

(Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, I've been spending time with my family for the holidays. Expect Turn 3 on Tuesday!)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2018, 05:16:57 pm »

((Wouldn't it turn 2 since we're still on turn 1?))

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2019, 12:38:59 am »

Turn 2
The Cursed Rolls

[8-2 (Badly Bleeding)=6] King Zultan managed to get back up on his feet and begin running to the bus successfully, but his condition was worsening. Zultan was already unsure if he could get to the bus in time, but Hotfire catching up to him with his rifle at the ready did not help matters. Without hesitation, Hotfire took the shot [3] and missed, giving Zultan a moment to duck behind a tree for cover.

NRDL surveyed Zultan and Hotfire's scuffle from a distance and motioned an attack order to his servant. In an instant, the both of them pounced out from behind their cover and started racing over to Hotfire... But not before Marksdorf recovered from his embarassing blunder and tried his patented SUPER GRAB AND DRAG on them! [10 vs. 1, 1] Maybe it was the element of surprise, or maybe it was the new targets, but this time the move had worked scarily well. Marksdorf grabbed both NRDL and his servant by their necks and flew up high, spinning around violently. His tight grip crushed the two's necks like soda cans as the spinning sped up to breakneck speeds. After what felt like an eternity, Marksdorf shot back down to earth like a dwarf-sized meteor along with his two victims, their bodies broken beyond repair. [New Article gained: Randy California]

0rca finally wakes up, only to discover his bodyguard's corpse crushing him. [5] Even with all of his might, he could only move his decapitated partner a smidget. He was still trapped, but at least his arms were free. Before 0rca could do anything else, though, a shadow had crept over him. There stood ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES, arms crossed. Without a word, he lept up and prepared to land on the incapacitated warrior. [6 vs. 10] The adrenaline had increased 0rca's strength tenfold as he was able to push his bodyguard's body off of his easily. This caught Demon off-guard, causing him to stumble a bit and giving 0rca ample time to give him a swift slash with his Night's Cresent! [5] 0rca managed to get a clean slash on Demon's back. Nothing special, but damage was damage.

ziizo tried to get the Imp off of him before it could ravage his face any more. [4 vs. 5] ziizo simply couldn't get the little menace off his head for the life of him. If that weren't enough, Failbird was rocketing down towards him, ready to skewer ziizo with his ski pole! [3-1 (Disoriented) vs. 2-2 (Distracted by Imp)] Failbird missed completely, but ziizo wasn't capable of seizing the opportunity for... Obvious reasons.

(All I can say is: Jesus, the dice did not want to play nice this turn. Map is coming tomorrow, need to get to bed early. Sorry!)

Player List
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0rca_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Legendary Marksdorf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2019, 12:44:41 am »

Jesus H. Christ. GG Hotfire.

Put me in a waitlist for the next match, please.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2019, 07:40:04 am »

Run to the bus using the trees as cover, and drive away in the bus when I get in.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2019, 08:30:49 am »

remove the imp from my face and stab it with the sword
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2019, 09:11:56 am »

Punch 0rca right in the face!

Hotfire90

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2019, 09:21:36 am »

Thanks for saving me NRDL.

Keep pursuing and shooting King Zultan. The imp will try to claw out ziizo's throat.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2019, 09:21:54 am »

>Kill absolutely everyone with my Night's Crescent, out of rage due to all the people who can't be bothered to spell my name right.
it's over

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2019, 06:43:43 am »

>Pick up NRDL's rifle and go hide in a tree. Your relatively small size should help remaining stealthy. Survey your surroundings, and look for isolated targets.
Pages: 1 2 [3]