Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Roll to Magical Fight Club.  (Read 1230 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Roll to Magical Fight Club.
« on: March 08, 2019, 09:17:20 pm »

So basically, fight club but magical. Sound fun? Good.

Make something ridiculous or serious, magical or not, it doesn't matter to me; as long as you're willing to beat the shit out of someone and have the shit beat out of you, we're all good here.

Spoiler: So how does this work? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat/Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fighter List (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Tournament (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hall of Lords (click to show/hide)

I think that about covers it. Any questions should get a fairly quick response, depending on whether I'm asleep or not.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magical Fight Club.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 09:56:23 pm »

Yay a fight club to beat the snot out of each other. Happy. Now what points do we get to spread the three stats and limits of stats? And Mibd is just magic? So. Psy is all things physical and Spirit is Shonen hero/Boxer Rocky in tanking damage/ignore?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 10:31:06 pm »

What is the number of stat points we get?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 01:26:11 am »

Name: Benjamin Snipes
Appearance: A squat guy with a small paunch, wide shoulders and a perpetual stubble.
Backstory: As a professional shaman, Ben's job is to talk to troublesome ghosts, sort out their issues, and occasionally banish them back into the world of the dead.
As a crooked shaman, most of Ben's money comes from binding the most interesting ghosts and selling their names to the highest bidder.
One of those spirits, desperate to escape slavery, had offered him a way to get fit, resolve his own issues and learn to kick ass all at the same time. When Ben accepted the deal, the spirit told him about the Fight Club.

Body: Medium
Mind: Medium-High
Soul: Medium-Low

Equipment: Tambourine of Summoning, Hallucinogenic Blotter Square
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 03:45:42 pm by HmH »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 01:58:13 pm »

Name: Dalarin
Appearance: He’s a cat... a brown and black cat. wasn’t always like that though.
Backstory:Formerly a necromancer on the verge of becoming a lich, Dalarin was a regular experimenter with the transfer and splitting of souls into other bodies, he was turned into a cat after a unexpected adventurer’s party stormed his study and disrupted his experiments, forcing him to use his pet cat as a phylactery.

His true body slain in the battle that ensued shortly after, he fled out into the countryside with nothing except the collar meant to mark him as experimental phylactery. months passed in the wild with him re-learning how to perform necromancy in his new body before a passing ranger found him, and brought them to the nearby town in hopes of returning someone else’s lost pet.

Body: Somewhat low
Mind: Very high
Spirit: very low (cat instincts)

Equipment: Phylactery collar (the source of his powers.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 03:15:15 pm »

Ahem. Pointing out how many points we have would be welcome.
And it would probably inspire more people to make a character.
Just saying.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 05:43:41 am »

I want to participate in this but I can't really make a character until we know how many points we can use.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?