- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 23, 2018, 05:57:41 am

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!  (Read 32079 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2019, 08:34:54 am »

Quick respawn as the moose version of Kim Jong Un, and blow up everything with superior North Korean weapons.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2019, 04:26:13 pm »

Quick respawn as the moose version of Kim Jong Un, and blow up everything with superior North Korean weapons.
Did you never see what happened to Fuckville after it got nuked to hell?

Action:
>Delete the planet containing the moose place, XXX_PU551_D3STROY3R_XXX's IRL body, and Yab21 (The RTD's ingame universe's version of Bay12)'s servers.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 04:29:52 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2019, 10:48:01 am »

(1) YOU RESPAWN AS AN INFANT BORN IN NORTH MOOSEREA, SO NO BOMBS FOR YOU! YOU SEE HOW A SNOWSTORM IS GATHERING OUTSIDE...

Action:
>Delete the planet containing the moose place, XXX_PU551_D3STROY3R_XXX's IRL body, and Yab21 (The RTD's ingame universe's version of Bay12)'s servers.
(4)(2)(2) YOU DELETE THE MOOSE!EARTH, LEAVING ONLY SUFFOCATING PLAYERS, BUT CAN'T DELETE NEITHER XXX_PU551_D3STROY3R_XXX OR YAB21 SERVERS (THOUGH YAB21 SERVERS ARE NON-FUNCTIONAL AND FLOATING IN SPACE)! (1 VS 3+2) A LORD OF WINTER SNEAKS APPEARS BEHIND YOU, IMPALING YOU WITH HIS BLADE MADE OF ICE! YOU FEEL HOW YOUR BLOOD FREEZES INSIDE, AND YOUR HEART STOPS BEATING! YOUR SOUL IS TRAPPED INSIDE YOUR OWN DEAD BODY, WITH NO WAY OUT, UNLESS THE LORD OF WINTER WILL DECIDE TO RELEASE YOU!

Quote from: YOINK
UH-OH, CREATE AN AIR BUBBLE, SO THAT I HAVE SOMETHING TO BREATHE!
(4) YOINK CASTS HIMSELF IN A MAGICAL BARRIER THAT CONSTANTLY CREATES AIR INSIDE! (3 VS 2+3) IT DOESN'T LAST LONG, HOWEVER, AS SANTA HIMSELF APPEARS AND CUTS THE BARRIER OPEN WITH A MAGICAL KARATE CHOP! HE THEN FREEZES YOINK'S LEGS AND UPPERCUTS HIM, CAUSING YOINK TO FLOAT UP FOR TWO MINUTES! SANTA THEN LOOKS AT YOINK AND MUTTERS SOMETHING, BUT YOINK CAN'T HEAR IT, CAUSE HE'S IN SPACE!

Quote from: AVETRUETOTHEIMPERATOR
LORDS OF WINTER?! NO, SHUT DOWN THE PORTAL IMMEDIATELY!
(5) THE PORTALS ARE SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATELY, BUT ONE THING'S CRYSTAL CLEAR: THE END OF THE UNIVERSE IS NEAR!

NPC TURNS:

(1 VS 5) THE GODS AND DIVINE ENTITIES OF THIS UNIVERSE ARE POWERLESS BEFORE THE LORDS OF WINTER, WHO SLAUGHTER THOUSANDS OF THEM!

KING ZULTAN IS DEAD! RESPAWN?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2019, 06:17:28 pm »

>Delete my clone that got impaled, the lord of winter that impaled said clone, and any knowledge that the person deleting my clone and the lord of winter that killed said clone is actually a clone of a clone of a clone and so on.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 26, 2019, 11:29:08 am »

Respawn as a random person on another planet far away from whats happening.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2019, 03:23:15 pm »

CAST SOME MAGICS!
FIRST, SUMMON UP A LITTLE PORTABLE ATMOSPHERE FOR ME TO BREATHE! THEN, SUMMON A REPLACEMENT EARTH WHERE THE OLD ONE WAS!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 28, 2019, 09:28:41 am »

>Delete my clone that got impaled, the lord of winter that impaled said clone, and any knowledge that the person deleting my clone and the lord of winter that killed said clone is actually a clone of a clone of a clone and so on.
(1) YOUR SOUL'S STILL TRAPPED INSIDE YOUR DEAD BODY, AND YOU CAN'T BE RELEASED WITHOUT AN APPROVAL OF THE LORD OF WINTER WHO HAVE KILLED YOU!

Respawn as a random person on another planet far away from whats happening.
(2) YOU RESPAWN AS A RANDOM FARMER ON A NOT-REALLY-THAT-FAR-AWAY EARTH-LIKE PLANET! YOU WITNESS HOW THE AIR ITSELF FREEZES, AND THEN A LORD OF WINTER STABS YOU IN THE CHEST AND IMPALES YOU THROUGH! YOUR SOUL IS CHAINED TO YOUR DEAD, FROZEN BODY, WITH NO WAY OUT UNLESS YOUR KILLER DECIDES TO RELEASE YOU!

CAST SOME MAGICS!
FIRST, SUMMON UP A LITTLE PORTABLE ATMOSPHERE FOR ME TO BREATHE! THEN, SUMMON A REPLACEMENT EARTH WHERE THE OLD ONE WAS!

(1-2) YOU ACCIDENTALLY EXPLODE YOURSELF, GIVING YOURSELF A MERCY KILL! THE SANTA SMIRKS AND FLIES AWAY TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

AVETRUETOTHEIMPERATOR/THE SATAN SUDDENLY GETS INTRUDERS INTO HIS DOMAIN; THE INTRUDERS FREEZE THE HELL AND KILL THE SATAN, STEALING HIS POWERS!

THE EPILOGUE:

THE LORDS OF WINTER SIPHON THE POWER OF THE DEAD GODS TO THEIR LEADER, SANTA CLAUS, WHO'S ABOUT TO END THIS UNIVERSE! SANTA UNLEASHED AN EXTREMELY POWERFUL WAVE OF THE ICE ELEMENT, DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE! YET ANOTHER UNIVERSE WAS UNAPOLOGETICALLY AND BRUTALLY DESTROYED WITH A BANG!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO STUCK WITH THIS GAME UNTIL THE VERY END! IT WAS A FUN GAME TO RUN AT FIRST, BUT NOW I REALIZED THAT IT IS TOO UNFOCUSED, HENCE I STARTED TO LOSE INTEREST THIS MONTH, AND SO I'VE DECIDED TO FINALLY PUT THIS GAME TO THE REST! AS I'LL REPEAT AGAIN, THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 28, 2019, 09:55:37 am »

I really enjoyed this game while it lasted.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 28, 2019, 10:40:33 am »

THE BETTER EPILOGUE:

THE LORDS OF BOOBCAT MASCOTS SIPHON THE POWER OF THE DEAD GODS TO THEIR LEADER, BOOBSY, WHO'S ABOUT TO END THIS UNIVERSE! BOOBSY UNLEASHED AN EXTREMELY POWERFUL WAVE OF FPS DEATH, DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE! YET ANOTHER UNIVERSE WAS UNAPOLOGETICALLY AND BRUTALLY DESTROYED WITH A BANG!
it's over

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 02, 2019, 11:11:36 am »

BESTEST EPILOGUE
SANTA THOUGHT HE GOT RID OF SATAN, BUT HE DID NOT KNOW HIS SECRET PLAN.
SOON RUMBLING IS HEARD ACROSS THE REALM OF THE SANTA
THEN A EVEN MORE HELLISH PORTAL OPEN UP!
TURNS OUT SATAN WANTED TO BE KILLED BECAUSE THAT WOULD UNLEASH HIS SECOND TRANSFORMATION, MEGASATAN
THE ARMIES OF MEGAHELL BURN THE COLD TO THE GROUND, AND MEGASATAN LAUGHS IN HIS COMFY CHAIR
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]