Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Hunters of Darkness: Council of Nine (9/9)  (Read 6423 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hunters of Darkness: Council of Nine (9/9)
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2019, 02:48:34 pm »

The Occult director claims the Time Staff for personal cool factor "further study," while learning all he can from the 3 spell tomes.

Leery of what it might mean to become "something else," he offers Will the chance to gain new powers. He might or might not mention the experimentality of using the Bone Dagger.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2019, 04:51:43 pm »

Debriefing:

: After Handling Jack.:

Anna: We were paid to distract attention in Media, the way it works is a online cult and sex/drugs and such. They figure they have sinned so much, if brought up He’ll on Earth they may have honorary benefits as Fiends, those are demons that were human. I can gladly go to next meeting to well show you where they are

Will: Yeah I was one of those dumb kids who wanted the sex and pleasure with power. Hence I ended up wearing a Daemon as a suit.

-

Occult Leader: If one uses the staff could cut time faster but may over stretch the mind with head aches. Or do it old fashion way.

Edit due to plot and did not say it to him eat. My happiness already burnt out. Might as well make myself useful.”

New post canon.

Will: Oh sure!! I will gladly like to have power again! What is the path to power. : Twiddles his fingers at the thought.:

( Going to roll where he stabs himself.)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 06:16:48 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2019, 12:16:23 pm »

( To get Plot going with dagger.)

Will ends up in room with table and the bone dagger there. He whistles.:

“ Cool! A bone dagger! I guess it is special?” Picks it up, sees runes, eyes go red as his magic nature incodes runes.:

“ To use the dagger is to commit yourself to something greater. Something more than what you are. To commit your body, and soul to.”

Gets instructions: “ Stab thyself in belly for what you need, stab yourself in the heart for what you want, and stab yourself in the head. For what you deserve.”

( Rolling) 1, right in the head!

He then stabs himself in the head. As he gets a plunge of energy and power as blue flames burst all over, flesh and bones changing on the spot as the dagger is absorbed into his mind. In his minds eye he sees it. A woman of white light with a crown of Stars. “ You were in a bad crowd, but you did not murder anyone really. There is hope yet for you. Now swerve me. Serve me until it’s time to come home to my judgement.

Cue his bones, muscles and such snapping in and out of place. In the end his body was still humanoid, with muscles bigger than a damned gorilla, wgitevwith red markings, blue eyes, dog like jaws and on his back were see through energy tendrils that gave what looks to be Stars glittering inside. As dagger in his skull/brain.

The creepiest part about it was no noise on transformation, or in the now. As he was changed into, a thing of some sort.

Hotfire90

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2019, 01:40:19 pm »

Quote from: Operation: Devil's Pit
Operative Anna is to attend the next meeting of the hell cult, her primary objective is to successfully infiltrate the cult and act as a double agent on our behalf, to aid in this and to guruantee both her safety and loyalty, a tracking device and microphone will be hidden inside her clothes.

The newly recruited covert agents are to be tasked with covertly staking out the location the meeting is taking place at, two of the agents will monitor Anna's microphone and write down all they hear. The remaining agents are to observe the location, identify how many are attending the meeting and informing the intervention team of their findings. Should the meeting conclude with no incident, they are then to covertly follow one of the attendants each and find out where they live and who they are.

The intervention team should ideally be composed of our own combat staff, should they not be available, local SWAT teams will be used instead. The intervention team should be stationed where they can best storm the location and still be in contact with the covert agents. They are to be equipped with local SWAT gear and equipment in order to decieve the cult into thinking that this was a police operation. The intervention team is only to be used when Plan B is initiated.

Should hostilities break out and Anna's cover be blown, Plan B of the operation will be initiated, the intervention team will storm the location, make sure that Anna is safe and arrest as many attendants as possible. The use of lethal force, magic or other supernatural abilities is strictly forbidden, unless the use of them is considered vital for the success of the operation and there are no other alternatives available. Operative Anna is exempt from these restrictions.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2019, 09:39:48 pm »

Alrighty anyone else? Posting the Mission Of sneaking in this bad guys group party. And roll results.

In the SWAT back up/armed forces the Ex Special Forces is joining in. Should not make too many strong people so suggestions? Ideas?

Btw William has no more Free Will and just going through the options. Given his energy signature now, not a good idea for convert against Demonologist heretics.

Research?

Engineering?

As for those magic books:

Red:  Blow up stuff.

Blue: Making life better with magic

Green: Great health plan stuff here.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2019, 05:40:24 pm »

The Hells Priesthood Sting act.

: She went to the meeting, it was a drug induced orgy as people, of all sorts were doing things. She kept her head cool, as the men in red robes spoke.:

“ We saw the news, great work. But where are the others?”

They spoke as their leader, a squat man with black short neck beard was starting. Soon a rune appears at her feet, she cannot move her body so aura came on.

“ I read your mind mercenary!! Your with them!”  As the 30 cultists made a bee line to her, came the swat. Flashbangs, rubber bullets and such to get them from getting violent. As the head honcho summons two demons. Red mofos with six arms, Weapon in each hand as they rushed with horns heating up. As the cloaked guys attempt fire balls. She swatted them Way.:

And as the leader made break. He vanished. Damn invisibility.

Cue two of the ADD forces. King and Queen. They fired concussive energy blasts to blast the red cloaks through a wall. That brought on the hurt. The special ops guy took out a Sacred looking dagger and neck stabs a demon as it goes to dust and Ava takes out the last one. As they spoke.

“ Unleash the Hound.”   William was dropped into area the leader went to, Mr X style. As he comes out of capsules, could smell the bastard going into the sewers. He made the man hole bigger with gigantic strong hands before diving in. Will take some effort to flush out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2019, 05:46:57 pm »

Should I go in?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2019, 06:02:24 pm »

Should I go in?

You got a Daemon/Magic Power Armor. And Billy currently has no back up, never know what will be down there.

Hotfire90

« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2019, 06:27:53 pm »

Should I go in?
Go ahead, capturing the leader alive will be vital for our next move against them. I'll be ordering our units to block off all exits to prevent him from escaping.

Leave a token force of SWAT units to handle the arrests of the incapacitated cultists and to make sure that Anna is alright. The remaining SWAT units will be ordered to block off all sewer exits, starting with the ones closest.
Also call in additional police units with police dogs in tow and order them to help with blocking off the sewer exits.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2019, 06:45:06 pm »

Should I go in?
Go ahead, capturing the leader alive will be vital for our next move against them. I'll be ordering our units to block off all exits to prevent him from escaping.

Leave a token force of SWAT units to handle the arrests of the incapacitated cultists and to make sure that Anna is alright. The remaining SWAT units will be ordered to block off all sewer exits, starting with the ones closest.
Also call in additional police units with police dogs in tow and order them to help with blocking off the sewer exits.

Ok.

I'm going in to try and locate/capture the cult leader.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2019, 08:23:32 pm »

The Swat got the cultists attested. Meanwhile in the sewer....

The Cult leader manages to get into his sanctum. Uttered some magic words and energy blasts from portals, Villy dodges them spider man style, though got tagged once, was like getting pushed by a gigantic hand into a wall, crack and crater effect as he growls.

Meta guy got attention as Cult guy decides to do his own magic. Opening a portal and punches it. From the psionic bleed in dimensions it crept onto him and gave organic power armor akin to the suit nets has, only this is more like the x men villain, juggernaut and cents form as heat beams roasted the agent head, some burnt smells and pain but not critically injured, Billy pops out of the water.

Some of his tentacles had grown blades which stab and shred into the suit, distract to save team mate. Before inhaling deep and fires his mouth laser into Cult guy.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2019, 08:28:55 pm »

...wait, ok, what did the cult leader guy do?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2019, 08:37:25 pm »

...wait, ok, what did the cult leader guy do?

Grew his own Daemon Armor, gave meta man you a slight burn, after smashing Billy, Billy attacking him hard so you can swing in for something.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2019, 08:42:09 pm »

Ok.

I want to steal his magic stuff, then.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2019, 08:51:00 pm »

: Given Magic is a skill. But the damaged armor mass was sucked up into the Daemon Armor, adding shadow or bonus mass. Cult man went to being human, but claps hard making explosions to throw everyone off, as he then makes a smoky aura as a massive gator comes out. Bites Billy and drags human underwater, as Cleric becomes a hell fire flame thrower, attempting to blast meta man who snatched up the Daemon mass, so much at first and the armies have their own personality, so it’s like three minds trying to make up their minds.

This time all three could feel the heat as the fire burns. While the water, turns red.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]