Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: [47.04] Succubus Dungeon 17.0 - Now with multi lovers support  (Read 152310 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: [47.04] Succubus Dungeon 17.0 - Now with multi lovers support
« Reply #585 on: September 16, 2020, 02:14:50 pm »

I think that's was the magma well's output that someone made its way into your adventurer's vicinity. That should not be hard to fix but maybe at the cost of the wells turning off if you retire a fort.
Succubus civ : Vanilla - Masterwork
Let's plays: Youtube - Piratez - Twitch

Artwr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 20, 2020, 12:27:32 am »

I got a High Treasurer and a liaison this summer, in a brand new world (want to test adventurer mode without using magma wells). Both opened up the window for trade agreement, asking what I wanted and so on. Went on the civ page, got four trade agreements, two for import, two for exports.
Is this intended, or something with the "using fortresses for a while" thing?

GarlicBread

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 21, 2020, 01:45:54 am »

I kinda missed the heat up the forges because I ended up using it a lot :p
He still hasn't killed any of the horses. Instead he went out, beat a cougar to death with his bare hands, and dragged it back to the butcher's shop. I was not expecting that.
Starvation is staved off for another day, anyways.

reeverdark

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 07, 2020, 03:33:29 pm »

Hi ya!

I'm having some technical difficulties. I don't know if this is user error, in terms of installation, a bug or what, however;

My game is crashing with this mod. With the starter pack stuff installed, the game lasts a few minutes before it dies spontaneously. Without the starter pack stuff, and just fresh with the mod win version, it crashes at embark (basically after you prepare, and press E to go, then any key after that to go to your location(the one with the long ass message about arriving), it will crash on key press).   

Things i've tried:

>>Taking the winversion, putting it into a seperate folder, then 1 folder up placing the LNP stuff there, adjusting some settings to what i favour and launching the game --- Results in crash after 1 to 2 min.
>>Patching a fresh version (the newest) of LNP with the mods patch version --- Crashes after a min or 2.
>>Loading the winversion without LNP etc --- crashes on embark as stated before.

I have tired a few different setting in LNP as well as things like the performance improvements etc, both off and on but the results are the same.

My PC specs are as follows:
=========================
Operating System
   Windows 10 Pro 64-bit -- [Most recent version]
CPU
   Intel Core i7 7700 @ 3.60GHz   
   Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
   32.0GB
Motherboard
   ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac (CPUSocket)   
Graphics
   BenQ GW2265 (1920x1080@60Hz)
   BenQ GW2265 (1920x1080@60Hz)
   HUION (1920x1080@60Hz)
   4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (MSI)   
Storage
   953GB ADATA SX8200PNP (Unknown (SSD))
   476GB Samsung SSD 860 PRO 512GB (SATA (SSD))
Audio
   TC-Helicon GoXLR Mini
=========================

Naturally i get that, with this little of information its unlikely that a reason for this can be found as is, but if you can think of anything i can check or info you may need that i might be missing, please feel free to ask.

I really love this mod, and have played it intensively all the way back when i was playing with it on Masterwork (it would still crash but back then as well, but i could be playing for hours and it would be fine, so pretty much standard DF behaviour), and i would really love to try it with the newest version of DF. If i can get this to work, i have plans on a massive tower build, make from obsidian. I plan for it to be the (in games)worlds largest library ever created, with Succubi being the custodians of wisdom and lust!

Anyhow, idk if this issue is a conflict with my hardware, or some erroneous bug somewhere with something. Just to note, other than what comes with LNP, no other mods have been used with this one.

Edit: Ok, tested marterwork and i have the same issue (this is a new PC compared to the one i used masterwork on 2 years ago). This is most likely not the mods fault, but something with my PC and DF in general? Odd though since vanilla runs fine.

Edit, of the edit + a lot of apologising... : So after a day or 2 since i posted this, i did some extra digging, and it seems that the issue is high likely to be this>> http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=11549 << truth be told i didnt know this bug tracking site existed untill i spent half my day desperatly trying to find out if this issue was in fact a seperate this or i'd gone messed up somewhere,,,

If what i read is correct, and what im getting is basically this, then its also highly likely that its DF completely and nothing to do with this mod... if so, i apologize, since this fact could very well render this entire post reply irrelevant... Oh well... if you do however know a work around regardless, im all ears :D here's to looking forward to more developments of the great mod!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 09:20:29 pm by reeverdark »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]