Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: ZL (2018)  (Read 6560 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZL
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2019, 11:24:19 am »

Thank you for the explanation
Travel SouthEast

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2019, 03:57:49 pm »

There is SW and SE. There is East. I have no plans to add a South or Far East area.
Thank you for the explanation
And to all, expect only the most self-evident 'mysteries' to possibly receive one. If something doesn't work, try something else!
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2019, 08:54:15 pm »

Black Mage TankKit is no longer effected by swamp gunk.

Blue Mage Pavellius reflects on why sink didn't work... hmm, sink spell can't make this current sink hole any deeper.
+15 blue

Green Mage Nirur Torir slides down the vine.

Green Mage Nirur Torir in the E, and Black Mage scourge728 central area, travel to the SE barren area.

Black Mage KitRougard travels to the SW barren area. They sense their magic contamination levels...
You are currently contaminated with 30 green magic. Please make your next post with [color=rgb(0,30,0)][/color]

Black Mage MeimieFan88's spell is not harmonized.
You are currently contaminated with 30 red magic. Please make your next post with [color=rgb(30,0,0)][/color]
Something is wrong, a fully formed mound is already in that spot.

Black Mage Egan_BW cast grow at their feet. Something is wrong, a full grown tree is already in that spot.
You are contaminated with 15 green magic. Please make your next post with [color=rgb(0,15,0)][/color]

Black Mage King Zultan casts. Something is wrong, a fully formed mound is already in that spot.
+15 red

You can use lift, grow, or sink.
You can synchronize your spell with another mage to improve accuracy.
You can travel to an adjacent area.
You can use magic in a specific spot in an area.
You can spend an increment of 15 magic of any combination of colors to:
-use curse(black mage), or snare(green mage) on someone. Can you prove they recently cast an unharmonized spell successfully?
-use ritual. Improve accuracy, at a terrible risk.
-use meditate(geen mage), ponder(red mage), reflect(blue mage). Convert sub contamination to your main color. Must be in a main color area.
You can become a red, blue, or green mage by having 45 in that color, and more than double as much as any other color. Try using your spell within a triangle of your landforms.

MeimieFan88 the Black is in the NW area.
Pavellius the Blue is in the NE area.
TankKit the Black, Nirur Torir the Green, and scourge728 the Black are in the SE barren area.
All others are in the central area.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2019, 09:03:29 pm »

Cast Grow in the upper left corner of the SE area.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2019, 09:09:03 pm »

...I'm in the Southwest Barren Area, yes? I should be, at least. Let's... Lift, a little to the left of center, toss our 30 green at it. Watch this go horribly wrong.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 09:14:06 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2019, 10:02:23 pm »

I said to move. There's no tree in the west sector. did you not notice? If I can only do one thing, then my movement was still listed before my casting, so I should have moved their turn rather than casting uselessly at my feet.

Move west. Cast grow in the west sector. Not in the central sector.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2019, 10:10:19 pm »

Cast Sink on the middle of the area.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2019, 04:14:16 am »

GROW the area where the dead tree is.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2019, 09:46:10 pm »

Black Mage scourge728 and Green Mage Nirur Torir syncronize, reducing the chance of failure to 100/4. Grow Succeeds!
You are each contaminated with 15 geen magic. scourge728, please make your next post with [color=rgb(0,15,0)][/color]

Black Mage KitRougard performs a ritual, reducing the chance of failure to 100/4. Oh my. Lift Fails Badly! Everything seems fine though...
+15 red

Black Mage Egan_BW found a Glitch. It is still warm, and may allow you to bend reality slightly.

Black Mage Egan_BW travels to the W barren area. They forgot their other plans. ... The Glitch reminded them! The glitch burns away...

Black Mage Egan_BW casts. Grow Barely Succeeds! The tree is a runt.
You are contaminated with 15 green magic. Add it to your current contamination.

Black Mage MeimieFan88 cast. Sink Fails Badly! ... ... ... the ground is shaking!?
+15 blue

Black Mage King Zultan casts in the swamp. Grow Succeeds! Swamp trees? Depressing...
You are contaminated with 15 green magic, and become a Green Mage!

You can use lift, grow, or sink.
You can synchronize your spell with another mage to improve accuracy.
You can travel to an adjacent area.
You can use magic in a specific spot in an area.
You can spend an increment of 15 magic of any combination of colors to:
-use curse on someone. Can you prove they recently cast an unharmonized spell successfully?
-use ritual. Improve accuracy, at a terrible risk.
-use meditate(geen mage), ponder(red mage), reflect(blue mage). Convert sub contamination to your main color. Must be in a main color area.
You can become a red, blue, or green mage by having 45 in that color, and more than double as much as any other color. Try using your spell within a triangle of your landforms.
You can become a jester mage by have 45 in two colors, both less than 45 apart, and both more than double as much as the third color.

Egan_BW the Black is in the W area.
MeimieFan88 the Black is in the NW area.
Pavellius the Blue is in the NE area.
TankKit the Black, Nirur Torir the Green, and scourge728 the Black are in the SE area.
All others are in the central area.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2019, 10:41:30 pm »

Use ritual and cast grow towards the north end of the current tile.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2019, 04:36:27 am »

Uh oh. Better Move to the W area for now.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2019, 05:49:17 am »

Hey there! Want to synchronize our spells here in the sunny West sector? I'm working on growing mostly, but we could do other things as well!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2019, 08:36:30 am »

Alright, let's find out what's HORRIBLY wrong with me! Cast Lift, slightly west of center, like before!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2019, 08:58:25 am »

GROW the swamp trees.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7