Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How do you clean the blood pools from inside roofed rooms at your adv site?  (Read 3302 times)

Sarmatian123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am killing, butchering, disposing animals amass at my tavern location. I even throw sharpen rocks at fliers. The massacre continues very slowly. However one of the pesky animals passed my defenses at door and forced its entry into my tavern, there I killed it. Door now is not closing due all corpses lying in the door. Now I have floors and walls covered in animal blood pool. That is a problem. as I do not know how cleaning works in adventurer's mode.

How do you clean the blood & vomit pools from inside roofed rooms at your adv site?
Is there clean-command for cleaning?
Do you need to construct/deconstruct something in building menu to delete blood & vomit pool from inside structure?
Can you order your followers somehow to clean blood & vomit pools?
Will followers clean blood & vomit pools in roofed structures on their own?

Nomstukos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think blood/vomit disappears after a while. Try leaving the site for a while to travel. Thats what I did after I tracked wolfbood all through the house.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could always spread it around and paint the floor of your house with the blood of your enemies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile

You could always spread it around and paint the floor of your house with the blood of your enemies.
You could very well go for a Christmas themed house, all green and red from blood and vomit. Deck the halls with spilled intestines. Fa la la la la, la la la la!
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile

I am killing, butchering, disposing animals amass at my tavern location. I even throw sharpen rocks at fliers. The massacre continues very slowly. However one of the pesky animals passed my defenses at door and forced its entry into my tavern, there I killed it. Door now is not closing due all corpses lying in the door. Now I have floors and walls covered in animal blood pool. That is a problem. as I do not know how cleaning works in adventurer's mode.

How do you clean the blood & vomit pools from inside roofed rooms at your adv site?
Is there clean-command for cleaning?
Do you need to construct/deconstruct something in building menu to delete blood & vomit pool from inside structure?
Can you order your followers somehow to clean blood & vomit pools?
Will followers clean blood & vomit pools in roofed structures on their own?

Just remove the floor/wall tile to get back the log(s) used, and then rebuild. If the mess is on a soil tile, you'd need to add a floor.

Tiles with plant growth or slopes "mask" any mess and can be ignored, which is why they can be useful to keep around. I rarely install flooring as a result.

Sarmatian123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just remove the floor/wall tile to get back the log(s) used, and then rebuild. If the mess is on a soil tile, you'd need to add a floor.

Tiles with plant growth or slopes "mask" any mess and can be ignored, which is why they can be useful to keep around. I rarely install flooring as a result.

So, it works like cleaning in fortress mode, before Toady tweaked cleaning for outdoors? 1h each tile... Oh well. So long it works. :) Thanks a lot! :D

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

You could very well go for a Christmas themed house, all green and red from blood and vomit. Deck the halls with spilled intestines. Fa la la la la, la la la la!

This made me laugh. I love this forum