Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

How do I abandon my adventure site?

(1/2) > >>

Sarmatian123:
How do I abandon my adventure site?

Grand Sage:
Not sure you can. if you can specify WHY you need to do that, maybe we can help you further. Since these sites are marked a bit like camps, and camps dont really have a "ruin" or "abandoned" status as far as i can tell, I'm not sure what abandoning one even means, game-wise.

Sarmatian123:
You should be able to claim lairs as your camp too btw. However as lairs get abandoned, then why not adventure sites? Let someone else become its lord or leave it empty like a lair, which if lair could let you sleep, then abandoned camp could work for night shelter like a lair.

Rumrusher:

--- Quote from: Sarmatian123 on January 16, 2019, 05:03:09 am ---You should be able to claim lairs as your camp too btw. However as lairs get abandoned, then why not adventure sites? Let someone else become its lord or leave it empty like a lair, which if lair could let you sleep, then abandoned camp could work for night shelter like a lair.

--- End quote ---
ok so when a site get abandoned it's means it's in a ruin state where no one organized is living there.
Camps(adventure camps are based on the bandit camp version) are basically piles of junk piled in a circle with a bunch of bandits who probably sleep in tents away from said camp.
on the subject of lords and stuff you need to if you're already a lord of the site to give the title to someone else then they would own the land.
lairs are pretty much not organized as don't have a mead hall for one to claim it pretty much a sleeping spot a den for npcs, and the player if they decided to sleep in one

also lairs only work as a night shelter due to ... having shade or it's built inside or underground,

Sarmatian123:
Thing with lairs is, you can't build camp fire in it or in its area and you can't sleep in it or in its area. However you can wait through night inside one without being attacked by boogeymen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version