Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Don't go outside. Survival Horror RTD  (Read 6664 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Don't go outside. Survival Horror RTD
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 04:26:14 pm »

Name: Randolph P. Checkers
Profession: Bartender/Less-than-legal chemist
Bio: A man who's a bit less than done with life and a bit more than into shady dealings. The cocktails he serves at his bar frequently include a bit more than alcoholic beverages.
Inventory: Civilian clothes, Whiskey, $500

Whatever, keep shopping, get some alcohol.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 01:26:52 am »

bottled water? probably should get a case of my own and stash it in the store I am renovating, behind some construction supplies. Go find food as well.
Name: Dustan
Profession: Construction worker
Bio:Just some guy unrelated to the main party, doing some reinovating for one of the stores.
Inventory: Civilian Clothes + reflector vest, $500, 15 litres of water (10 bottles)

(4) You find a shopping basket and pile 15 litres, or 10 1.5 litre pet bottles into it.
(3) You sneak out of the supermarket without paying. The alarm goes off, but apparently many people are also sneaking out without paying. The mall guard is also busy helping himself to the water and non-perishables.

Get some bottled water and food for myself after looking for a good place to hide it.

(3) You grab an armful of water and canned food. amounting to about 6 litres of water and assortment of cans listed in your inventory.

(1) You don't pay and a store worker points at you and shouts "stop, looter!"

(2) You try to outrun him but you trip. He sits on you and applies the pain. Well he's mostly slapping you about while shaming you with words for your theft.

Spoiler: John Baker (click to show/hide)

Name:Bob Smith
Profession: Truck driver
Bio: Just visit friends in town
Inventory: Civilian Clothes, $498, Plastic Basin, 80 Litres
Take some empty contaners to buy

(4) You find a 80 litre plastic basin. It costs $2. You pay up and take it.

Name: Lee Shikaya
Profession: NEET
Bio: Here to buy the newest Final Fantasy Game, cause the internet was sold out, somehow...
Inventory: Civilian Clothes, $500

"Check Phone for what's going on."

(1) You tune in to Bloomberg for breaking news. But your phone explodes. It's like someone in the airwaves doesn't want you there.

Name: Billy Bob
Profession: Store mascot
Bio: A guy that got stuck with the crap job of being the mascot.
Inventory: Civilian Clothes + Horse costume, $480, nails, hammer, backpack, Aluminum Alloy baseball bat++
Followers: Cashier, Female, 19. In store uniform.

Go buy a baseball bat, a box of nails, a hammer, and a backpack.

(5) You find a premium aluminum alloy baseball bat. But it costs only $2000. But you can't get over how pretty it looks and how well balanced it feels. So you take it.
You find economical nails, hammers and a backpack for a total of $20. You pay up.
(6) Then you beg the cashier to let you have the bat. You'll keep it safe and it'll keep you safe. You are so charming you get the bat... and the cashier.

Name: Joseph Doe
Profession: Janitor/Handyman
Bio: Works at the mall doing janitorial and maintenance work. He is required to wear a red jumpsuit by his employer.
Inventory: Red Jumpsuit, $500, crowbar, Mossberg 500 Shotgun. 40 12 guage 00 buckshot shells

Search maintenance closets for tools and weapons.
(6) You find a crowbar... and a hidden compartment in the tool closet with a Mossberg 500 shotgun. It probably belongs to the janitor, but you steal it anyway.

Name: Randolph P. Checkers
Profession: Bartender/Less-than-legal chemist
Bio: A man who's a bit less than done with life and a bit more than into shady dealings. The cocktails he serves at his bar frequently include a bit more than alcoholic beverages.
Inventory: Civilian clothes, Whiskey, $490, Bottle of Chardonay

Whatever, keep shopping, get some alcohol.

(4) You find this cheap Chardonay. You buy it for 10 bucks.

Group Stashes:

Store under renovation:
Chunk of concrete
Bare floor
Hidden compartment
NO DOORS, NO WINDOWS. JUST A GAPING HOLE. *but maybe you can barricade it*
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:09:33 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 01:38:25 am »

Does the Shotgun have ammo with it? If not, go get ammo. In any case, I’ll also go buy a bag so I can carry it around in without it being obvious.
Go scope out the mall and try to get an idea of the current situation.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 09:30:38 am by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 01:58:13 am »

Does the Shotgun have ammo with it? If not, go get ammo. In any case, I’ll also go buy a bag so I can carry it around in without it being obvious.

See your updated character sheet:

Bio: Works at the mall doing janitorial and maintenance work. He is required to wear a red jumpsuit by his employer.
Inventory: Red Jumpsuit, $500, crowbar, Mossberg 500 Shotgun. 40 12 guage 00 buckshot shells

Also yes your shotgun is big and conspicuous.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2019, 02:07:31 am »

So did I get the bat or not, because you said I did but its not in my inventory?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2019, 02:09:43 am »

So did I get the bat or not, because you said I did but its not in my inventory?

Whoops fixed.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2019, 02:19:46 am »

Go buy a backpack and another hammer for the cashier then give her the hammer, then go buy some water and food, and ask the cashier if she has a car.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2019, 04:05:26 am »

"Hey, HEY, calm down, stop slapping me, and listen to what I have to say. Do you really value your job as a store worker more than the survival of the people here? Do you really value your job more than your own survival? Look, I'm sorry for stealing, but I'm far from the only one. Look at the entrance, a lot of people are running off without paying, even the mall guard isn't paying! I'm hiding this food so that I have a chance to survive, since I don't really want to go outside and a lot of people are taking food. I'm sorry, I really am, but I value my survival more than some shiny bits of metal or some paper. Now could you please help me carry some food and water to somewhere safe, for both our sakes?"

If that works, continue looking for a hidden spot to dump all my food, hopefully with the store worker helping me now.

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2019, 04:32:25 am »

Fill the Basin with water
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2019, 09:31:21 am »

See your updated character sheet:

Also yes your shotgun is big and conspicuous.
Updated action
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2019, 10:19:46 am »

I am intrigued by this, but I think I’ll forgo joining in.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 10:54:14 am »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

>Go find pieces of furniture, building materials, nails, and whatnot to barricade the gaping hole. Shit exactly 4 wooden chairs out of my ass.
it's over

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2019, 08:18:16 am »

Name John Bayer

Profession  Catholic priest

Bio  Man with a bible in hand and gods word somewhere near.

Inventory civilian clothes. 500 $ ( dunno if allowed : bible, priest garments, silver cross )

Try to find out, what is going on.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2019, 01:36:39 am »

Am updating, was busy over the last few days because of family funerals.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 11:28:14 pm »

Go scope out the mall and try to get an idea of the current situation.

(2) - you go out lugging about the big obvious shotgun. When you turn a corridor, a skinny old man points at you and says, "HEY THAT'S MINE!" He charges at you angrily. You notice the glint of a small knife somewhere on his person.

Go buy a backpack and another hammer for the cashier then give her the hammer, then go buy some water and food, and ask the cashier if she has a car.

(4) Your groupie gets another backpack and hammer for a reasonable price of $20.

(2) You find the food aisle crowded with panicking members of the public hastily stuffing their bags and trolleys. They are blocking your way.

(1) At minimum wage, the cashier has to take crowded and smelly public transportation. She does this every day.

"Hey, HEY, calm down, stop slapping me, and listen to what I have to say. Do you really value your job as a store worker more than the survival of the people here? Do you really value your job more than your own survival? Look, I'm sorry for stealing, but I'm far from the only one. Look at the entrance, a lot of people are running off without paying, even the mall guard isn't paying! I'm hiding this food so that I have a chance to survive, since I don't really want to go outside and a lot of people are taking food. I'm sorry, I really am, but I value my survival more than some shiny bits of metal or some paper. Now could you please help me carry some food and water to somewhere safe, for both our sakes?"

If that works, continue looking for a hidden spot to dump all my food, hopefully with the store worker helping me now.

(2) "THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!" The storeman punches you a few times and then relieves you of all the stolen goods. You have a few superficial bruises on your face now and your precious canned food is gone!

Fill the Basin with water

(5) You fill the basin with 80 litres of tap water. It is fluoridated by the local water treatment centre, 100% germ free and good for your teeth.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

>Go find pieces of furniture, building materials, nails, and whatnot to barricade the gaping hole. Shit exactly 4 wooden chairs out of my ass.

(4) You find a whole stack of collapsible metal chairs... and a handcart. You load 10 of them in, leaving approximately 290 left in the conference area you took them from

Name John Bayer

Profession  Catholic priest

Bio  Man with a bible in hand and gods word somewhere near.

Inventory civilian clothes. 500 $ ( dunno if allowed : bible, priest garments, silver cross )

Try to find out, what is going on.

(4) A ray of light shines down upon you from heaven and momentarily blinds you. You hear a thunderous voice in your head that says "god is dead, save yourselves!"

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 11:58:26 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4