Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Elona - Roguelike JRPG  (Read 5794 times)

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
Re: Elona - Roguelike JRPG
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2019, 07:44:20 pm »

During my current run i tried to keep my medals so i could buy other things instead of buying a see invisible helmet like i always did with past characters.

This time i was planning to find a see invisible artifact item somewhere else, after all Elona is a long grind with billions of items generated during all those dungeons and bosses clearing, so i imagined in the hundred of randomly generated artifacts i would find, there would at least be one with that power , right ?

Wrong,  after completing the whole 1st chapter of Elona+C-G , i have not found a single see invisible item, enduring so much of those super annoying fights with invisible monsters that i really regretted not buying this helm.

lesson in Elona+ : don't count on your luck with artifact generation, just buy the damn helmet when you have enough medals for it

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2019, 03:58:46 pm »

Yeah, with the new continents, there are more than enough medals for whatever you need. I ended up with like 200 medals before my game got corrupted, because I couldn't find anything I wanted that badly.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2019, 08:48:04 pm »

I was so happy when that cute werewolf girl got sucked into my pokeball!
But then I opened the pokeball, and a were-dude popped out. Must have been a defective pokeball...
Oh well. He's melted down for genetic material now.

Still wanting a new pet, I pulled from retirement the Black Angel that Lulwy granted me a while back. I armed her with a Griffon and a Blood Moon, then I sifted through my leftover artifact pile for a heavy shield and some plate armor, threw a few change material scrolls at it and she ended up with over 200 PV. Pretty decent imo, considering I didn't dip into my superior material scrolls or godly items. So now I have an evil fairy who flies around shooting half the enemies from a distance, and the other half she charges up to their face, insults them, then proceeds to bash them with her fire mace while shrugging off any counterattacks. I'm looking forward to seeing what she can really do when her skills get trained up.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]