Finally... > Creative Projects

Burning Planets ~ A free wargame

(1/3) > >>

The Hermit King:

Hello everyone! I'm here to show you the fruit of my latest efforts: Burning Planets, a strategic tabletop war game, with a space colonization setting, where the players fight using fleets of spaceships to get control of planets and, in the end, become the final conquerors of a planetary system!

I'm an artisan and a videogame programmer, and when I started creating the rules for this game as a game design exercise, I decided that I liked a lot how it came out, I think it's a fun game and it should be given a try by the lovers of the genre. Because of this, I prepared everything as a printable set, so with a color printer and some paper you can start playing right away! And for the same reason, the game is just free, and it always will be, I just want it to be played, I don't care for earning from it.

This is the game's page: http://www.thehermitking.com/burning-planets/

I hope many of you will try it, and if you do, tell me if you enjoyed it!

Imic:
Intriguing.

The Hermit King:
That's surely a nice thing to hear, thank you!  :)

The Hermit King:
As I was asked from some players I added a dowloadable folder with all the game's files. Since the size was above my websites' max file size, I had to use an external hosting for it, hence the external link.

I also added some pictures to give a better idea of how the game looks without the need to look at the files.

Il Palazzo:
This looks super nice. Will definitely check it out later.

Thanks for making it public.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version