Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Warsim: The Realm of Aslona - Dwarf fortress inspired procedural adventure game  (Read 73603 times)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

I'm entertained that every visitor to the throne room has the option "Throw him into prison".   :P

It seems pretty neat so far, I've been playing as a benevolent and well loved king and have killed all the rebels and almost wiped out the bandits.  Also there is a race of two-headed elves, which is a bit terrifying. 

I also for a while kept recruiting bandits from my prison, thinking they would become soldiers.  Instead my "Benevolent Kingdom" sends them out to raid other kingdoms, which wasn't my intention but is pretty funny and makes a fair bit of gold for me.

Out of curiosity, if I continue playing a 25 year game after the 25 turns does the demonic hoard still become a threat?  If not I might restart and pick the infinite game.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's awesome to hear, and yep if you play on, the game will continue as normal and the demon horde will continue to grow!

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

This looks really interesting.

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, this update wasn't supposed to take as long as it did, but I ended up adding a few additional features that kept growing, the main focus of this update is called 'The Secret Place', I am not going to reveal any details about it, but lets just stay, start off in the black market! good luck.

**THE SECRET PLACE**

I'm blurring out the changelog for this part of the update... can't have those secrets getting out!

* Added --- ------ -----
* Added ----- ---- -- ---- ---- -- ----- --- ------ ------
* Added ------- ------- -- --- ----- -----
* Added --- ----- -- ---- -- ---------------
* Added ----- ---- -- --- ----------- ------ -- ---------
* Added ------ ----- ---- -- --- ---------- ------- ---- ----
* Added ---- ---------- ------- -- ------ -----
* Added ----- ----- -- ----- ------ ----- ---- -------- -- ----- -----
* Added ----- ----- --- ---- --- ---- -- ------- ----- -----
* Added -------- ---- ---------- --- --- --- ------- -- --- -------- ------- ---------- ---- -------- -----
* Added ----- ---- -- ---- -- --- ------- --------
* Added ----- ---- --- ------ ---- --- ----- ----  -- ------ -----
* Added ------- ---- --- ------- ----  --- ----------- -- ------ -----
* Added ------- -- ------- ----
* Added ------- -- --- --- ------- ----------- ----
* Added ------- ---- -- ------ -----
* Added ------- -- ---- -- ------- -- -------- -- ------ -----
* Added ------ ------- ---- ------- ------ -----

**NEW FACES AND FACE SYSTEM CHANGES**

It took quite a bit of work, but now all faces line up equally, it was a problem that wasn't clear unless you got a two headed race, now they should look a little better, also tons and tons of new faces for all kinds of races.

* Added 297'663'740'532 new gnome faces (was 34 billion)(now 332 billion)
* Added 64 Billion troll faces (was 6.6 Bil, now 70.2 Bil)
* Added 240 billion new demigod faces (was 18 billion)
* Added 50 million lizardman faces (double the previous number)
* Added 24 trillion new human faces
* Replaced 30 older human face parts with better ones
* Reworked goblin faces system and replaced many parts
* Added 17.4 trillion new goblin faces
* Fixed faces not lining up everytime
* Fixed two headed faces being warped out of shape
* Overhauled demon face system (was 36 billion faces, now 4.6 quadrillion)

**BUGFIXES**

* Fixed slaver fort giving incorrect text when destroyed (credit u/Buckzor122)
* Fixed Camp assurak not being loaded properly in save games (credit u/ColonelKepler)
* Fixed guards jailing silver tongue throne room visitor regardless of your choice (credit u/Buckzor122)
* Fixed jailing silver tongue claims 'the painter is jailed'
* Fixed viewing minor bandit gang extra info before battle skips battles (credit u/ColonelKepler)
* Fixed arena letting you bet when you/arena has no gold credit (credit u/ColonelKepler)
* Fixed were did westerners flee text bug
* Fixed blackmarket leader kicks you out of trade talks if you have a trade post
* Fixed missing menu for not having trade post when asking for trade
* Fixed false name generation text when entering the wrong thing in race modding menu
* Fixed if creating a race and choosing to give them names but then exiting name creation menu before creating any names the game breaks when you use them, now instead, if this happens the game will just call them various derivitives of the name harold (credit Cablenexus)
* Fixed a rogue blank line in face0.txt causing missing face parts on occasion
* Fixed vampire bard face colour occasional bug
* Fixed warsim settings screen text colour
* Fixed missing line in goblin drum school lessons
* Fixed Timed game system not working properly due to gamestart year being random
* Fixed Timed game screen not giving enough information
* Fixed southern coast region description error
* Fixed 'called stole his chamber pot' text bug
* Fixed slums watchtower tag not changing properly bug
* Fixed slum pit onlooker's skin being randomly coloured blue green and red

**NAME SUFFIXES**

A handful of new name suffixes for your world

* Added new name suffix 'the Everloving' (+10 battlescore)
* Added new name suffix 'the Noteworthy' (+23 battlescore)
* Added new name suffix 'Longbraid' (+5 battlescore)

**NEW RACE MODIFIERS**

Again just a small addition, but now you can find Lesser Orcs, Greater Goblins and so on.

* Added new race suffix 'Lesser' (takes -10 battlescore from units)
* Added new race suffix 'Greater' (adds +15 battlescore to units)

**CHANGES TO GENERAL BRAWLS**

I reworked a lot of the non-brawl pit based brawl system, this is everything from throne room brawlers and tavern brawlers to the slave fights in the slavers fort and in Baiaa, lots of new changes but mainly the addition of sound!

* Added new dynamic sound effect system for brawls in the game
* Added new screen after the end of all non pit brawls
* Added special screen for victory during general of aslona challenge in throne room
* Added special stat presets for brawling goblins (weaker)
* Added special stat presets for brawling slaves (weaker)
* Added special stat presets for brawling orcs (stronger)
* Added special stat presets for brawling nomads (stronger)
* Added new enchanted brawl in the artifact market adventurers district

**NEW BUILDINGS**

A new two tiered upgrade for your kingdom now thanks to a suggestion by Buckzor, you can build something to prevent mercenary groups casually disbanding.

* Added small mercenary rest hall upgrade (8000 gold) mercenary groups 3x less likely to break (credit u/Buckzor122)
* Added mercenary rest hall upgrade (16000 gold) mercenary groups don't disband (credit u/Buckzor122)

**EVERYTHING ELSE**

There are quite a few more important features here, such as changes to the name system, ability to order your steward to auto imprison everyone, a new autosave setting, new bugs and cheatcodes, some tweaks and new additions to locations in the world, some small additions to diplomacy, and the new stats bar which is able to be changed in the settings menu.

* Added additional question to Captian Bgax of Goblinwood (Credit u/vylcount)
* Made names created using random suffix system 2.5x more likely to occur
* Added new guard face system for certain throne room encounters
* Added ability to auto imprison all visitors by speaking to steward (credit u/Buckzor122)
* Added Overzealous autosave feature to settings menu (saves each time you enter main game screen) (credit u/Buckzor122)
* Enter 666 on warsim's main menu
* Added a new warsim loadscreen tip
* Added 909 secret menu on main screen (allows you to change the face) use race faces.txt for reference on numbers
* Added new location 'statue of greydor the pirate king' to the city of Shaian docks
* Updated cheat codes list (111)
* Added new debug code 6000 random screen colour (enter in cheats menu)
* Added new screen to the settings menu (change text size)
* Added stats bar to all main menu screens
* Added ability to disable or enable stats bar on main screens in settings
* Tweaked time game system to take land as 2x more valuable for your score
* Added new section of the blackmarket herald, random sponsors of the issue (credit Dtyn8 for the inspiration)
* Added a default 5000 gold to the arena betting pool at game start
* Reworked there are many peoples intro screen text
* Added ability to ask the status of questing knights in reports screen
* Added ability to ask the odds of the wheel of wealth (special scroll of odds)
* Reworked layout of the wheel of wealth stall text
* Added information section about pest bandit groups in diplomacy
* Added infromation section about pest bandit groups leaders in diplomacy

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So the next update for warsim I have planned is improvements to the godlings and demigods races, they were added a long time ago with the race generator when I was attempting to create the ultimate race generation system with as many races as possible, the system made them strong in battlescore but low in population and so on, but... that was more or less the only unique part about them.

I wish to change that with this update, If you are in a world with LITERAL GODS, you should be concerned.

I am trying to think of things that they should be able to do, special features of a race of half-gods, any ideas you guys have are welcome! the weirder the better

All replies to this will also be crossposted on to the reddit thread here - https://www.reddit.com/r/WarsimRpg/comments/aqxm35/the_next_update_focus_demigods_and_godlings_the/

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright so I'm still mulling through the ideas for the godlings update but it's likely I'll be releasing an update soon, it's unrelated to the godlings stuff but there's been enough work done it warrants a release, I'll keep this thread posted

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, while I've been working on some warsim theory, the little mini things I've been working on, on the side have stacked up so I thought I'd push a release, there is no real focus of the update but one of the bigger changes was to the militia and the near north!

**Militia Update**

The militia can now be interacted with a lot more, you can provide them with better weaponry, greatly increasing their effectiveness, and you can learn more about them, there are now 9 upgrades that can be made to them and a reworked diplomacy screen!

* Reworked the militia screen in diplomacy
* Added ability to ask many questions to the militia leader
* Added militia stats screen with all militia information
* Added militia orders screen to give commands to militia
* Added militia recruitment signs kingdom upgrade (more militia recruits per turn)
* Added Bigger militia recruitment signs kingdom upgrade (more militia recruits per turn)
* Added Giant militia recruitment signs kingdom upgrade (more militia recruits per turn)
* Added Militia council room kingdom upgrade (less likely to disband militia)
* Added Militia council chambers kingdom upgrade (militia will not disband)
* Added Militia old weapons stash kingdom upgrade (+10 battlescore to all militiamen)
* Added Militia weapons stash kingdom upgrade (+21 battlescore to all militiamen)
* Added Militia good weapons stash kingdom upgrade (+32 battlescore to all militiamen)
* Added Militia elite weapons stash kingdom upgrade (+42 battlescore to all militiamen)
* Added ability to upgrade militia from the militia diplomacy screen
* Added militia current weapons stats to the militia stats screen

**THE BRAWL PIT: REVISITED**

The brawl pit has existed in warsim for a very long time, it was one of the earliest visitable locations and hasn't been changed much since, this puts an end to that and reworks it, especially pit ownership, now owning the brawl pit is more profitable with Pit champion fights earning you tons more, and if your brawl pit hosts the battle of the two champions (once every 6 years) you earn even more. Fights now have better sound effects and things and fleshed out and explained better.

* Added new victory screen at the end of every brawl pit and fighters pit battle
* Added clapping crowds to brawl pit champion victories
* Added clapping crowd to throne room hired brawl and artifact market magic brawl
* Added gasp sound to brawl pit when a fighter is killed
* Added boo sound to brawl pit when a fighter flees
* Increased income from brawl pit fights with warriors and brutes
* Increased income from brawl pit fights inside larger upgraded brawl pit
* Added upgrading the brawl pit instantly gives you more fights per turn you can run
* Added ability to submite your own units to the brawl pit soldiers and bandits
* Improved the brawl pit roster to include more info and pit champion info
* Made it slightly harder for people to die in the fight pit
* Added Brawl pit champion fights will now earn you money (and significantly more than normal fights)
* Added Brawl pit held battle of two champions fights will earn you money (tons more than normal)
* Added option to ask about unit types when setting up a brawl pit fight

**BLACKMARKET CHANGES**

I spent a bit of time playing around with the blackmarket and noticed several things that needed updating, the slavers post in the slums was a little flat, so now it's a more fleshed out location with a horrible owner called Skug, there are more screens, several bugfixes, faces for characters without them, and more money for owning the market too!

* Added ability to speak to slaver post ruler in the slums
* Added ability to order a slave brawl for 30 gold in the slums slave post
* Added new background sounds to blackmarket
* Added special screen for slum pit fight during century festival
* Added new screen and graphic for speaking to seer of minds
* Fixed speaking to a random local in guildrow doesnt work (credit u/Vylcount)
* Update east dock company layout
* Added additional 10000 minimum when sacking blackmarket as previously it was possible to get even 1 gold from sacking it
* Fixed broken blackmarket sacked chaos orb text
* Added dynamic donation text to the slums donation screen
* Added face to coinflip man in blackmarket central
* Added small guarenteed minimum to blackmarket tax
* Added several new economic notices for blackmarket tax in the blackmarket herald newspaper
* Added blackmarket herald newspaper still reports on the economy when you own the market
* After asking three times blank out the ask if anyone will join you option

**NEW BUILDINGS AND UPGRADES**

Most of the new upgrades were added for the militia but there are also some bonus upgrades for recruitment!

* Added recruitment signs kingdom upgrade (chance of +2 peasants or +1 soldier per turn)
* Added Bigger recruitment signs kingdom upgrade (chance of +4 peasants or +2 soldiers per turn)
* Added Giant recruitment signs kingdom upgrade (chance of +6 peasants or +3 soldiers per turn)

**BUGFIXES**

* Fixed blackmarket bandit building text bug (have build an outpost)
* Fixed fight mercenary companies tag bug
* Fixed phenor truce offering throne room encounter popping up when the bandits are dead
* Fixed smallhaven watchtower not showing up as destroyed when destroyed
* Fixed ruffian gang hideout text being miscoloured
* Fixed ruffian gang intro text spacing issue
* Fixed 'my brother an I' text bug in orcish bard origin stories
* Fixed destroyed doom stone message not appearing sometimes
* Fixed map of the wild north being out of place
* Fixed missing colour for slave revolt flag in diplomacy screen
* Fixed slums watchtower graphic not displaying flag correctly
* Fixed market scum option not blanking out when all scum are hired
* Fixed slavers fort owned allowing you to sell and take slaves when you have none
* Fixed northern hall skipping screen if you take the orb and then get rid of it
* Fixed typo in best beard throne room encounter
* Fixed typo in ugly face throne room encounter
* Fixed slavers in slaver fort dont have working dialouge if you own the fort
* Fixed bandits taking over an unprotected blackmarket having 0 troops
* Fixed blackmarket troops recruitment system recruiting everyone as mercenaries and no actual soldiers
* Fixed watching pit champion fight kicks you out of the pit at the end
* Fixed near north conquest not recognised if the forts are upgraded
* Fixed able to accidentally lose a fighter by selecting an incorrect choice in brawl pit management

**EVERYTHING ELSE**

* Added wisdom joke (level 1 jesters) (credit u/illegalcattoss)
* Added 50 trillion new human faces
* Added races with lava suffix ie Lava Elves, Lava Dwarves has red skin now
* Changed destroyed mercenary company reward from 100 soldiers to 1000 gold
* Added new cheat 299 'competent workforce' +100k peasants
* Added new screaming sound effect for demon overlord
* Added 505 main menu test bard debug system
* Removed one of the entrances to the secret place (credit u\Fitrillian)

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, another smaller update this time, some changes to Fort Northwatch and the Thickblood tavern in the Near north, making these areas better and more functional.

**MAIN STUFF**

When exploring a lot of those encounters with peasants looking for gold were asking for way more money that they should have been so they have been nerfed, it's still random but you're less likely to get such high self worth peasants. Also I had a race of gold orcs spawn in a world and was sad to see their skin wasn't gold, so now it is! And finally, as part of a continued effort to improve the sound of warsim, there is a new ambient track for the main menu.

* Dropped the min and max wage ask for peasants found in world exploration
* Added gold races now have yellow skin
* Added new main menu theme music to warsim

**THE THICKBLOODS**

The thickblood tavern is a location that can be, bought or visited, but for some reason you can't just attack it, well now you can, you can attack it, but there's a reason the place is still standing, it's popular with many northern folk and they are willing to die for it, be careful now.

* Added ability to attack thickblood tavern
* Added chance if fort northwatch has over 100 men they join defence of thickblood
* Added random bands of wildermen loyal to thickbloods that will join defence of thickblood
* Added random groups of northerners loyal to thickbloods that will join defence of thickblood
* Added random groups of northern mercenaries loyal to thickbloods that will join the defence of thickblood
* Added new enemy 'Thickblood wilderman'
* Added new enemy 'Wilderman Warrior'
* Added new enemy 'Wilderman'
* Added new enemy 'Retired northern mercenary'
* Added new enemy 'Northern mercenary'
* Added new enemy 'Northern sellsword'
* Added new enemy 'Northern Sellspear'
* Added new enemy 'Northman'
* Added new enemy 'Northwatch bandit'
* Added new enemy 'Northwatch bandit sharpshooter'
* Added new enemy 'Northwatch captain'
* Added new enemy 'Thickblood Bandit mercenary'
* Added new enemy 'Thickblood bandit sellsword'
* Added new enemy 'Thickblood bandit sellspear'
* Added new enemy 'Thickblood Bandit warrior for hire'
* Added new enemy 'Thickblood tavernguard'
* Added new enemy 'Thickblood Clan-claimer'
* Added personal small army to thickblood tavern
* Added thickblood recruit 3 new thickbloods per year (max 120)

**FORT NORTHWATCH**

Fort Northwatch was rather bland, seeing what could happen with forts with the updates of Gorthmek in the past I decided to give this place a spruce up, now there are a few more things you can do here!

* Fixed northwatch army non-existant and instantly refils every attack
* Added northwatch recruit 5 bandits per year (max 1200)
* Added ability to speak to fort northwatch ruler
* Added ability to speak to fort northwatch local bandits (10 unique dialogues)
* Added ability to hire local bandits from northwatch
* Added ability to learn about northwatch history
* Added ability to watch a brawl in northwatch
* Added new dynamic northwatch buy price depending on public opinion
* Added aftermath for buying northwatch (all of northwatch's bandit troops will disperse among relevant locations and factions)

**VYLCOUNT**

It's been long overdue, Vylcount has been an active member of the community for quite some time and has been contributing with more ideas than I can count, so I've decided to give him a special place in the living district of Goblinwood in the Wildwoods.

* Added Vylcounts manor to Goblinwood
* Added 5 new dialogues to slums (including reference to old bug) (credit u/Vylcount)

**BUGFIXES**

* Fixed weird alliance response tagged as trade route response
* Fixed Eswin century fest dialogue out of line
* Fixed wild skalds band in Dragons kneecap using wrong backdrop
* Fixed wild skalds band in Dragons kneecap dialogue out of line

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just a little update here, the main focus has been a little bit of polish on some areas of the game that aren't looking as good as they could be, also the game now has it's own icon finally! Now starting a new game explains your options a little better!

**MAIN STUFF**

* Added new theme music to the main menu screen
* Added new icon to warsim
* Added new introductory screen to a new game
* Added new screen for choosing a race pack
* Added new cheat 370 to set how many bluetrii you have (credit Omer)
* Added new graphic to troop count screen
* Added new layout to kingdom troop count screen
* Added colour to kingdom symbol choice screen
* Added new screen for symbol choice
* Updated warsim pages and communities page on main screen
* Updated settings screen layout on main menu

**IM NOT JOKING**

Added a new modders toolbox addition, the ability to add your own jokes to the game world, but if you come up with any good ones, share them with us and they'll get added!

* Added new system to modders toolbox to allow users to create their own jokes and riddles
* Added gnome bartab joke (level 1 jesters)
* Added wandering mage joke (level 3 jesters)
* Added giants tales joke (level 2 jesters)
* Added new wizard joke for (level 2 jesters)

**CHUPACABRAS**

Chupacabras are now in the game!

* Added New Race 'Chupacabra Folk'
* Added New Race 'Chupacabramen'
* Added New Race 'Were-Chupacabras'
* Added New Race 'Evolved Chupacabras'
* Added New Race 'Half-Chupacabras'
* Added New Race 'Shapeshifting Chupacabras'
* Added new kingdom type 'Chupacabradom'
* Added new creature 'Chupacabra'

**BUGFIXES**

* Fixed kingdom flagpole bypassing ascii filter
* Fixed of i'll advice giver text bug
* Fixed save breaking bug from raiding blackmarket treasury
* Fixed blackmarket main graphic not using kingdom symbol in some areas
* Fixed music resetting if sound available after every brawl (Kenshira, michaelhoffman1976)
* Fixed race packs text not appearing when selecting them
* Fixed wasted space on race selection screen
* Fixed my highscore left on the highscores table

Huw2k8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, this update is a general update with lots of cool little additions and changes, but I thought I'd entitle the updated after the best feature added, which is Old Croll's pre-game tutorial now having the additional options to dumb it down for you... like a lot, give it a try.

**MAIN STUFF**

Now you can ask old croll to summarise his tutorial for you when you start a new game, you can switch warsims music for the ominous menu music instead if you don't want the intense music blasting at you while you play, you can now attack Baiaa once discovered, there's a new graphic when choosing difficulty and you get a new kingdom summary screen during new game introduction that tells you the state of the realm.

* Added ability to ask old croll to summarise his tutoring text for you
* Added ability to switch dramatic music for ominous main menu music in game in settings screen
* Added warsim old croll tutorial option to explain it so even a child could understand
* Added ability to attack Baiaa after discovering it (credit Omer)
* Added new graphic for choosing difficulty
* Added kingdom situation summary at the start of every game

**ADVICE EXTENDED**

The advice system has been reworked which makes it more moddable and dynamic, now there are lots more bits of advice, you can ask your staff for advice and will get more tailored responses from Gar'gallock and throne room advisors now.

* Added new dynamic advice system for gargallock and advice givers
* Added new advice for the great gar'gallock
* Added some additional advice to gar'gallock when blackmarket upgraded
* Added some new advice for throne room advisors
* Added ability to ask diplomat for advice
* Added ability to ask general for advice
* Added ability to ask spymaster for advice
* Added ability to ask steward for advice

**PRISON IMPROVEMENTS**

Now you can do a little more in the prisons, including arranging fights!

* Added ability to view the prison labour yard if bought as an upgrade (dynamic screen)
* Added ability to arrange prisoner fight (requires 2 or more prisoners)

**NEW UPGRADES**

In keeping with recent updates two new upgradable places with 10 total purchasable upgrades are added, now gain up to 25 goblins per turn and an additional 30% harvest yeild!

* Added new kingdom upgrade (Goblin Hut) 150 gold (1 in 3 chance of +1 goblin per turn)
* Added new kingdom upgrade (Goblin Huts) 1500 gold (+0-2 goblins per turn)
* Added new kingdom upgrade (Small Goblin Commune) 3000 gold (+0-4 goblins per turn)
* Added new kingdom upgrade (Goblin Commune) 6000 gold (+0-6 goblins per turn)
* Added new kingdom upgrade (Small Goblin Village) 10000 gold (+0-10 goblins per turn)
* Added new kingdom upgrade (Goblin Village) 15000 gold (+0-15 goblins per turn)
* Added new kingdom upgrade (Goblin Hamlet) 20000 gold (+0-25 goblins per turn)
* Added sturdy scythes and pitchforks upgrade (5k) +10% harvest yeild (credit Omer)
* Added Iron scythes and pitchforks upgrade (10k) +20% harvest yeild (credit Omer)
* Added Steel scythes and pitchforks upgrade (15k) +30% harvest yeild (credit Omer)

**NEW JOKES**

Thanks to vylcount for the new jokes!

* Added new halflings joke (level 3 jesters) (credit u/vylcount)
* Added new dwarf joke (level 4 jesters) (credit u/vylcount)
* Added laugh track to jesters in throne room entertainment

**FENRIR**

Now the monstrous wolf like Fenrir are in the game!

* Added New Race 'Fenrir Folk'
* Added New Race 'Fenrirmen'
* Added New Race 'Were-Fenrirs'
* Added New Race 'Evolved Fenrirs'
* Added New Race 'Half-Fenrirs'
* Added New Race 'Shapeshifting Fenrirs'
* Added new kingdom type 'Fenrirdom'
* Added new creature 'Fenrir'

**BUGFIXES**

* Fixed speak to old croll textwrap bug
* Fixed missing colour to loading screen tips text
* Fixed independent kingdom riot event punctuation bug
* Fixed scrote of the greenskin mining company textwrap bug
* Fixed duplicate pause screen when betting on first fighter in arena
* Fixed diplomacy intro textwrap bug
* Fixed text spacing and colour of all attack graphics
* Fixed exploitable outlaw in throne room changing his offer of gold
* Fixed sword in head hat not having flatline
* Fixed baiaa fight pits infinite loop bug
* Fixed fighter's pit fighters not leaving and fighting eachother repeatedly with longer names
* Fixed map of the south lands mislabelled as option 3 instead of 2 in cartographers hut
* Fixed baiaa destruction typo
* Fixed advice 'haven't live long' spelling error

**EVERYTHING ELSE**

* Added colour to race intro text
* Added new graphic to arena betting screens
* Updated the colour layout of independent kingdom screens
* Added first time exploration text to help first time players
* Redesigned races of the world screen to prevent textwrap
* Rewrote secret place additional questions text
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23