Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: fellas help there is a fucking opossum in my room i'm scared please help  (Read 3574 times)

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so i was sitting here playing CDDA (good shit) when my closet door opens slightly and a fucking opossum scurries out of it so now i just have this opossum in my room running around and i'm debating if i should risk getting opossumed in order to leave my room and go downstairs to get my dad's gun and shoot the fucker or wait until someone comes home

please help me Bay12
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

You
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You

Me or the opossum?

(no but seriously this isn't a shitpost but there is a shitty ass rat creature is in my room and i'm waiting for my dad to come home)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:54:52 pm by ArchimedesWojak »
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Call animal control. Alternatively scare it with a stick towards a window.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile

You might want to take a good look inside that closet...
How did I manage to successfully apply the lessons of The Screwtape Letters to my perceptions of big grocery stores?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

If you live in town, I would second calling animal control.

If you live out in the boonies, open the window, then put catfood outside. Close the door to that room, and wait.

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Animal Control has been called

I'm locking this thread