Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Deadman wonderland RTD  (Read 882 times)

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Deadman wonderland RTD
« on: January 11, 2019, 12:29:30 am »

Welcome, welcome, to duels of the Deadmen. A Deadman Wonderland RTD taking place over on discord. Feel free to jump in, all you need to do to create your character is decided if you want to be a Deadman (Blood manipulators, if you pick this also send me a bird name), a Ninben (Deadmen with poison blood, and a variant called blades who utilize weapons to channel their blood powers, you'll need to send me an animal name or a sword/weapon name if you want to be a blade), or Broken (Bone manipulation, more a case of creating bone, has bone armor, you will need to send me a fish name), and message me your choice. The name you choose influences your powers, its how I devise powers actually. From there, I will instruct you on what else (if anything) you need to send me, and you can choose to create a character profile and enter it into the sheets and miscellaneous info section of the server, if you wish, or you can jump right into a duel. You shouldn't really need to study up on the preexisting story much as it is currently juuuust barely starting to take shape.

Battles take the form of duels, for the moment, which occur with some regularity, though some special events and PvE combat may occur as the story develops. Speaking of story, the game is set in the Deadman wonderland universe, several years after the events of the manga, and new pieces of story info will be dropped not infrequently.

Any how, I am looking for more players, and possibly anyone who would like to help out. If you are interested, check out the link below.
(Discord link)
(Here is a place to read the manga, which I highly recommend) NOT NECESSARY TO PLAY THE GAME, I just put the link here because deadman wonderland is a really good read.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Deadman wonderland RTD
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 06:03:54 pm »

Hello, I felt like it would be right to help move this where people could see it. After a hiatus, the game is back up and looks to be off to a great start. You may be wondering who I am to revive this thread. Hi, I'm QuillianX, the game's story director. Yes, we are developing our own story where inter-character interactions are becoming a larger part of the game. Now, to anyone who sees this and is interested, or on the fence, this game is about to have a major event. I'm not saying go in and make a character, but I'd suggest that if you have any interest, hop on to to Discord and look to see what happens. Consider it an advertisement for the game, if you think the event is interesting, then feel free to make a character.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.