Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Resistance, An XCOM:2 Arms Race

<< < (2/20) > >>

Screech9791:
I guess I'll join the Romans Reborn faction. Time to kill some ayylmao fuckers.

Doubloon-Seven:
I'm in. I've also got...

IDEAS

--- Quote from: Organization ---Grand Lodge of Pan-Mediterranean Masonic Brothers

IDEOLOGY: Masonic ideology centers around a set of recursive ideals:
-Mastery of the world comes from knowledge of the world.
-To know is to have free will, and control your own destiny.
-To be able to control your own destiny, you must actively take part in a democratic government.
-Democratic government will allow the collective populace to take mastery of the world.

HISTORY: During the 18th century, Freemasonry spread to France due to its sanction by Napoleon. Though the illustrious empire soon fell, the Masons did not. After the Schism of the lodges during the 1860s, in which French lodges abandoned belief in God as a requirement for acceptance, a lodge in Occitania sought a change in scenery. It was soon renamed with a suitably utopian and liberal bent. As to where the masons would go to spread their word of unity and liberty, where else than the Queen of Cities itself?

Soon after arriving, the masons drew the unfavorable eye of the Ottoman sultans. Already known as the "Sick Man of Europe", the Empire would not stand agitators from within, in addition to those without. And so, the Grand Lodge went underground, slowly building up a power base as the years turned around it.

When the Aliens came, meetings of the lodge were whirlwinds of debate. Philosophy of every school was laid. Perhaps these aliens were misunderstanding our intent. Were we? Yet when ADVENT was established, the debate was silenced. These aliens were nothing more than another Ottoman Sultan, sitting on a throne built of fear gilt with only the thinnest facade of kindness. They were all the same. From the displays of power to the hatred of the rights of all men. Yet most of all, the ADVENT was just as sick as the old empire.

This time they would not wait and let others determine their destiny. This time, they would make the tyrants burn.

--- End quote ---

Being roman is just far too cliche. Let's add some liberty, shall we?

Man of Paper:
Oh bby I got ideas, lemme post em after work in like eight more hours

KitRougard:
I need a cell based on pure American "GET THESE ALIENS OFF OUR GODDAMN PLANET THIS IS OUR PROPERTY AND IF WE HAVE TO REINVENT THE NUKE AND BLAST THE ENTIRETY OF EARTH INTO OBLIVION THEN GODDAMMIT WE WILL"

Doubloon-Seven:
You could do that, but since this is anatolia, it would probably be less 'merica, more islamic fundamentalism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version