Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 87109 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here
« Reply #870 on: November 02, 2018, 07:47:37 pm »

I genuinely don't get why people didn't realise TBF was mafia. Can we get a link to the scumchat as well?

Deus Asmoth: The Emperor (town)
(Auto): The Power of the Dark Side: You alignment inspect as cult, but your vote will break ties(before the mafia no-lynch ability kicks in) in the event you’re voting for one of two players with an equal number of votes on them. This ability to break ties will not save you from being endgamed.
(Auto): A Great Disturbance in the Force: You learn at the end of each phase how many 1-shot abilities were used in that phase.
(1-Shot, Night): The Temptation of the Dark Side: [target]: Alignment inspect your target and gain a chat with them that lasts as long as you refer to them as Apprentice and they refer to you as Master. (You do both get one post’s leeway to help cover accidents.) They will be aware of this requirement but not that you inspected them. As long as the chat remains intact, their alignment will inspect as cult. They will be aware of this as well.
(1-Shot, Day): Execute Order 66: By saying “execute Order 66” in the thread(and quoting that post in the PM you send me to activate this action), you immediately end the day.

My only night action was inspecting webadict during Night 2 and making a chat with him that didn't really end up accomplishing too much.

Sith-chat
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: November 03, 2018, 05:27:44 am »

Nice detective work, Deus Asmoth, assuming you weren't lying in your sithchat.

Scumchat is here, but don't expect to see any kind of unified plan, for there isn't one. I saw someone assume that because there are more scum, they'll be more united in their day game. Nope.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: November 03, 2018, 12:34:37 pm »

So I was right about Piratejoe. Good because I was going to use my impaling spikes on him.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 03, 2018, 02:26:28 pm »

Seems like if we got another day we probably would have started lynching scum. Shame we never got to see that happen though.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: November 03, 2018, 03:14:55 pm »

Seems like if we got another day we probably would have started lynching scum. Shame we never got to see that happen though.

Seems as if you had posted a night action, the game would have ended- This game mostly did not finish do to a lack of activity it seems.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: November 03, 2018, 03:40:41 pm »

Generally, a third party winning only ends the game when it causes either or both the town and mafia to lose.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: November 07, 2018, 06:27:52 pm »

wait, TBF was mafia? i thought web said there was a compelling reason why they weren't? but web was town?

wa ¬_¬ at least this game won't impact my stunning W/L mafia ratio ;)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 08, 2018, 10:26:03 am »

wait, TBF was mafia? i thought web said there was a compelling reason why they weren't? but web was town?
Town people can have bad reads, even compelling bad reads.
Sigtext

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 27, 2018, 09:39:55 am »

Ahahahahaha. 

I know understand how webadict can seemingly disappear for months at a time. 

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 27, 2018, 03:22:37 pm »

Ahahahahaha. 

Why's that?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 28, 2018, 09:41:57 am »

Ahahahahaha. 

Why's that?
Because I just did it, you sot.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 08, 2019, 12:19:08 pm »

Ahahahahaha. 

Why's that?
Because I just did it, you sot.
Oh.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]