Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Simplified material raws 0.44.12-r05  (Read 669 times)

sheepish_gorilla

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Simplified material raws 0.44.12-r05
« on: January 11, 2019, 12:44:54 pm »

Hey guys,

I've been trying to figure out the material simplifications of the old accelartion & modest mods (Make sure to thank them for figuring this stuff out in the first place!), and updated the raws to the last version of LNP (0.44.12-r05). So far they seem to work alright without any errors. I've just shared this on the Discord and wanted to further test it before posting it here, but then I thought, maybe it's useful for others right now!

you can find it here: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14191

So it's:
- single leather/bone/tallow/soap/wood (skin/bone/fat get general after crafting)
- removed all leaves/flowers that are only decorational

Use WinMerge to browse around if you want to see the differences. You could use them directly. Only thing with that is that I use the Spacefox Graphics pack, so in the plant files a few different colors and tiles are used compared to other packs.

Technical details: I worked mostly from 'Modest_Mod_0.42.06-1-ASCII'. Only in the plant definitions I used the old blank tree from 'Accelerated Modest DF V1.1'

Anyway, hope others find this useful!

> edit: oh and I removed the abaca tree. It had no wood and no fruit, so quite pointless :P
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:49:36 pm by sheepish_gorilla »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Simplified material raws 0.44.12-r05
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 11:44:11 am »

Oh cool, didn't knew people were still looking that older stuff up. ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::