Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: And Boldy We Stride (SG)  (Read 9059 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: And Boldy We Stride (SG)
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2019, 09:41:37 am »

Actions:
-Use SpaceX test site
-Project Kamino x3
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2019, 09:45:12 am »

-Project Kamino x3
-Project Last Boarding Call
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2019, 01:00:10 pm »

-Project: Kamino
-Project: Last Boarding Call x2
-Project: Freud

Project: Freud: - We've lost our home, and are the best shot humanity has at survival. This is a heavy psychological burden. We need to ensure that everyone has any psychological support they need, so any potential problems can be addressed swiftly and safely. This will also help steer our policy decisions, and mitigate the impact of unpopular choices.
This is especially important with project Kamino replacing the natural birth and child-rearing process, which so many would find comfort in.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2019, 02:23:37 pm »

- Use SpaceX test site
- Project Freud
- Project Last Boarding Call x2
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2019, 04:21:01 pm »

Can we get some idea of how ready we are?

Stuff like how long the food would last and if we can get hydroponic farms producing food before it runs out, how much extra energy we'll produce for expansion, whether we'll have extra building supplies or have people living in tents until we get mining and quarrying operations going, and how much of our efforts are likely to have to to go into just surviving instead of technically optional things like Project Kamino or keeping morale up. (Assuming we don't have to start out fighting off aliens or giant carnivorous plants or acid air.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2019, 06:14:01 pm »

Well, we do have our first three structures being free due to project rome, so odds are we can get stuff sorted there. Moreover, it's likely we have the tools to work with so that we aren't left completely buggered by having to construct an industrial base from scratch.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]