Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

About your automatic orders...

<< < (5/5)

Bumber:

--- Quote from: Urist9876 on January 25, 2019, 07:48:15 am ---You could set the workshop profile to the dwarves who have the job enabled, to prevent larger creatures to make the crafts. Bit tedious. When using autolabor, make sure enough have the job enabled.
--- End quote ---
You can set the desired size under the job [d]etails. The problem is checking how many clothes of each size are available.

Urist9876:

--- Quote ---You can set the desired size under the job [d]etails.
--- End quote ---

How? Dwarf size is default size. But when a human goes making stuff default size it will be large.
I did actually try to set it to dwarven size. It did not matter. Maybe I should set it to elven size... but what dwarf wants to wear elven clothes?

Related to another post: How can I check for wooden bolts to limit their production? I could only find options for bone or specific wood types.

Bumber:

--- Quote from: Urist9876 on January 31, 2019, 11:03:54 am ---
--- Quote ---You can set the desired size under the job [d]etails.
--- End quote ---

How? Dwarf size is default size. But when a human goes making stuff default size it will be large.
I did actually try to set it to dwarven size. It did not matter. Maybe I should set it to elven size... but what dwarf wants to wear elven clothes?

Related to another post: How can I check for wooden bolts to limit their production? I could only find options for bone or specific wood types.

--- End quote ---
Having a human craft dwarf-specified clothes didn't work? You sure you set it up properly on the manager screen?
I just thought of something: Try setting the size to cougar man or hyena man size. I just remembered humans and dwarves can wear both, so that solves the counting issue if you get rid of foreign clothes.

Use the "plant" trait for the bolts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version