Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo  (Read 12147 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #435 on: January 23, 2020, 10:01:13 am »

Okay, let's finish rebuilding the town, then figure out how to move to a different star system.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Not running any games atm

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 23, 2020, 10:04:54 am »

Send my disciples to form a FUNKY Church, then attempt to make contact with the aliens.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 23, 2020, 10:08:43 am »

"HELL YEAH! AWESOME! WHO IS THAT LITTLE GUY, GUYS?!"

APPLAUD MY NEW FAVOURITE'S GORY COMBAT EFFICIENCY

ASK NEW FRIENDS IF THEY KNOW WHO/WHAT IT IS

OH, AND AS ALWAYS, DRINK BEER
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 23, 2020, 11:56:38 am »

keep defending the city.

Animal army installs the new inventions.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 23, 2020, 11:28:29 pm »

...Right, we're in space. First, keep up my psionic battle against the sniper. Maybe even become a god somehow?
Meanwhile, troops begin perpetration to just...Transfer forces back onto land. Along with turning this town into a massive space-fortress. Gotta secure our hold on the planet somehow.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 24, 2020, 08:20:43 am »

The aliens have built a device that allows them to move from the space town and back to the planet with little effort.
Another billion of the pumpkin zombie have been killed!

November 1, 8:00 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army five billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the third time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post an action so random action.

Thank the mayor and leave town in search of someone who knows magic, search for towers, wizards have towers right?
(6) You thank the mayor and head out of town, and after quite a bit of searching you finally see what looks like a tower in the distance, but its going to a long journey to get there.

Go buy some breakfast.
With Milk
+1
(4+1 For help) You quickly go about your normal routine, where Angelo & Diablo shows up and gives you a slap to the head, and you start making breakfast with help from Angelo & Diablo, using some stuff you had sitting around and the last of your powdered milk, and by the time its finished it looks like the best breakfast you've had in a long time, with milk.

I shall not be beaten! Teleport near the mecha alien guy and throw a big ass rock at him. Also continue to defend myself from mind crushes
(Teleporting near the mecha alien guy = 5) You quickly teleport next to the alien's mecha.
(Trowing a big ass rock at him = 4) Then you use your powers to pickup the rock you dropped on the aliens earlier and slam it into him sending him flying into a near by building.
(Defending self from mind crushing = 3) Turns out getting hit with a rock is really distracting, and makes it easier to start crushing his mind.

Okay, let's finish rebuilding the town, then figure out how to move to a different star system.
(Finishing the rebuilding = 5) It doesn't take that long to finish the rebuilding, they even manage to fix the damage caused by the mecha being thrown into a building.
(Figuring out how to move to a different star system = 4) After several minutes of thought you feel that the space town could be moved ether by putting engines on it, using magic to teleport it, or opening a portal and somehow getting it to float through it.
Your creatures report that the alien troops have built a fortified wall all around the edges of the town.

Send my disciples to form a FUNKY Church, then attempt to make contact with the aliens.
(Disciples founding a FUNKY church = 3+1 For empty buildings) It doesn't take long for them to find the perfect building to make into the FUNKY church.
(Contacting the aliens = 2) You try for several minutes but nothing you do gets a response from the aliens.

"HELL YEAH! AWESOME! WHO IS THAT LITTLE GUY, GUYS?!"

APPLAUD MY NEW FAVOURITE'S GORY COMBAT EFFICIENCY

ASK NEW FRIENDS IF THEY KNOW WHO/WHAT IT IS

OH, AND AS ALWAYS, DRINK BEER

(Applauding = 3) You applaud as best as you can with a beer in one hand.
(Finding out the name = 2) It turns out no one knows any of the players names as the usually die fast, it is a blood sport after all.

keep defending the city.

Animal army installs the new inventions.

(Defending the city = 3+2 For Ultra-Mega-Zord) You again use the zord's special ultra move to blow up massive amounts of the hoard of pumpkin zombies.
(Animals installing the stuff = 3+1 For lots of animals to help) It doesn't take long for them to install everything and finish up making the city space worthy and ready for lift off.

...Right, we're in space. First, keep up my psionic battle against the sniper. Maybe even become a god somehow?
Meanwhile, troops begin perpetration to just...Transfer forces back onto land. Along with turning this town into a massive space-fortress. Gotta secure our hold on the planet somehow.

(Continuing mind crushing the sniper = 1) Before you can even try to defend yourself the sniper appears next to you and you get hit with a big ass rock and thrown into a building which damages your mecha, then suddenly your mind starts getting crushed.
(Maybe becoming a god = 2) You try to become a god but no matter how hard you try you can't seem to do it.
(Troops transferring back to the planet = 4) With help from the scientist they manage to build a device that will allow you to move troops to the planet and back to the town with little effort.
(Troops turning the town into a fortress = 5) Your troops take all the random bits of debris and start fortifying the edges of the town and after a bit of work they get a proper wall built around the edges.
Then something drags your mecha out of the building you had flown into and they start rebuilding it.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Help Enemy post make breakfast.
(6-1 For powers of some kind) As tradition you slap Enemy Post lightly upside the head, then you help him make breakfast, with milk this time.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Enact the plan to takeover the rest of Europe.
(5) Using all the things in your inventory you quickly take over the rest of Europe, and in doing so gain even more followers.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everyone keep defending the fief, and I will keep using my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 5) Using your holy magic you burn all zombies that get near you.
(Militia defending = 6-1 For wall) They kill everything that gets near the walls.
(Civilians defending = 1+1 For walls) They sit and have to rest for a bit.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Everyone keep enlightening the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening pumpkin zombies = 2) You sit and meditate for a bit instead of enlightening more zombies.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 6) They accidentally damage the walls of the monastery instead of going out to enlighten more zombies.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 4) They go out an enlighten more zombies.

Quote from: evil sorceress
I will be creating more zombies and summon more demons, while the demons and zombies attack the pumpkin zombies.
(Making more zombies = 4) You use your powers to make even more zombies.
(Summoning more demons = 5) Then you summon more demons to fight for you.
(Demons attacking = 4) They go out and kill even more of the enemy zombies.
(Zombies attacking  = 4) They tear their way though the crowds of the undead.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 4,724,097,228 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(4) They burn down some house.
(3) They knock down some signs.
(3) They blow up a few house.
(5) They burn down a big ass forest.
(4) They tear down some buildings.
(2) They eat a bunch of asbestos.
(4) They smash a bunch of cars.
(1) They blow up.
(5) They tear down dozens of buildings.
(5) They burn down a whole town.
(4) They blow up a bunch of house.
(3) They break a bunch of dishes.
(2) They sit around and eat lead paint.
(6) They burn down some buildings and die.
(1) Rocks fall and they all die.
(6) They burn down a forest and die in the process.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 415,002 X4
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(4) They get a bunch to join.
(5) They get a whole bunch to join.
(3) They manage to get a few to join the commune.
(2) They sit around and smoke pot.

Percent of The Town destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 22.53%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 7.9%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 10.46%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 24.64%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 8.43%

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:24:38 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 24, 2020, 08:50:43 am »

continue towards the tower

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 24, 2020, 12:35:58 pm »

Infect some of the alien specimen with mind-control spores, so that they'll obediently become recipients of vivisection.
Try to gain some knowledge about the aliens from the vivisection: What are their weak spots? How many hearts do they have? How advanced their race is?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Not running any games atm

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 24, 2020, 02:01:42 pm »

Protect city during lit-off

Animal army starts the engines and takes the city to space.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 24, 2020, 03:15:31 pm »

Eat my perfect breakfast.
My mods.
Minimalism and Milk:I,II,III.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]