Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 449461 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Grongor the Petulant
« Reply #1485 on: November 17, 2019, 03:48:30 pm »

”Insect things? That’s interesting. Probably some other experiment gone wrong.
I’m gonna go ask the ape if he knows anything about them”

Leave the area and take the elevator up. Look for the ape and ask him about any labs that were near this one that worked on insects. I won’t be needed for a while
Spoiler: Nik (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1486 on: November 17, 2019, 04:19:28 pm »

"I think the easiest way for us to deal with the territory of Camelot would be to kidnap their king. We would be able to control the KNIGHTS through him and resolve the entire situation through peaceful means. I already have a plan in the form of a medical inspection, it doesn't even need to be changed for the kidnapping."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 17, 2019, 05:23:22 pm »

Upon hearing elen’s suggestion, Nik stops his journey to the elevator to share his thoughts.

”If we kidnap the king what’s to stop the robots from attempting a “rescue” mission and blowing us to bits?

Suddenly, Nik’s pale face adopts an expression of realization.

”Actually, there’s something else that’s been bugging me. The robots are clearly delusional, but their king is human. What if he isn’t a madman and this is just his way of having fun? If that’s the case, then he’ll be able to see right through our attempts to play along.”

EDIT: struck out the bottom text, I just realized it’s out of character knowledge
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 05:38:51 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 17, 2019, 05:31:02 pm »

Toby considers what yagyu has told them carefully. Give a pistol to the anime girl.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:31:22 am by Leodanny »

Hotfire90

« Reply #1489 on: November 17, 2019, 05:31:55 pm »

"A gunshot to the head perhaps? The King's KNIGHTS still serve him and probably want to ensure his safety, so even if they knew that we were kidnapping him, they would be unable to rescue him without risking his safety. Not that they will even notice that we're kidnapping him if everything works out as planned."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 17, 2019, 05:39:55 pm »

”So what is the plan then?”

Hotfire90

« Reply #1491 on: November 17, 2019, 05:48:18 pm »

"Well I'm simply going to announce a medical inspection, I'm a medic and we've just now discovered a new dangerous and highly contagious disease and I'm going to check everyone within their kingdom for whether they're infected with it or not.
Naturally the hostages and the king are all infected with this highly dangerous and contagious disease and need to be moved into the quarantine area where we're keeping the rest of the infected. This will result in the rescue of the hostages and in the kidnapping of the king, resolving the hostage scenario in a peaceful manner."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: November 17, 2019, 06:27:18 pm »

"Well I'm simply going to announce a medical inspection, I'm a medic and we've just now discovered a new dangerous and highly contagious disease and I'm going to check everyone within their kingdom for whether they're infected with it or not.
Naturally the hostages and the king are all infected with this highly dangerous and contagious disease and need to be moved into the quarantine area where we're keeping the rest of the infected. This will result in the rescue of the hostages and in the kidnapping of the king, resolving the hostage scenario in a peaceful manner."

”sounds like a plan, what do I need to do?”

Hotfire90

« Reply #1493 on: November 17, 2019, 06:38:00 pm »

"Nothing really other than staying put and waiting for me to come back. I don't expect things to go wrong, but if they should, then maybe come to my rescue?"

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 17, 2019, 06:40:22 pm »

Pretend that I was with everyone all along
Spoiler: Gabe Toots (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1495 on: November 17, 2019, 07:23:03 pm »

Hmmm... Where am I in relation to the king? Above? Below? Next to? Could I get below his throne? How about above?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to go both above and below. Some sort of wide open crawlspace or even better some sort of maintenance sublevel below the room would be just perfect.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 05:11:39 pm by Parisbre56 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 17, 2019, 08:10:54 pm »

"Nothing really other than staying put and waiting for me to come back. I don't expect things to go wrong, but if they should, then maybe come to my rescue?"
What if I come with you? I could be the assistant medic/your servant?

Hotfire90

« Reply #1497 on: November 17, 2019, 08:17:52 pm »

"Yes you can be my assistant, now how good is your medical knowledge?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 17, 2019, 09:12:55 pm »

I did research with my sisters about blood transfers from different species, along the way we found out that some animals have interesting parasites inside them, I think this counts.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: November 17, 2019, 11:23:48 pm »

”I’ll volunteer as a fair maiden if we want to go that route. I’d probably be best for a few reasons. 1, I have great tits. 2, I could break that shrimp 10 wats to Sunday if I wanted to. I’m not much good at talking, but if you give me an idea of what I should say, and what you want accomplished, I could probably figure it out. Or I could just use the opportunity to kill him, or help free the hostages. In any case, I should probably find something presentable to wear, and if anyone’s got any concealable weapons, I’ll trade you for ‘em.”
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 334