Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 451828 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2019, 04:12:26 pm »

Swoop in to the unfortunate Lawyer's corpse. pocket his contract notebook and memory eraser, then stuff the rest of him in the incinerator.
Afterwards, make sure to keep my distance from the dog.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:38:56 pm by Pancaek »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2019, 05:22:47 pm »

"Oh hey, Plan Meatloaf worked! Thanks for the help Jon! Now we just gotta..."

As he finishes, Edward slams the paperwork down on the cage. A moment later the paperwork, the top of the cage, Edwards right arm, head, and a large portion of torso are all reduced to atomized ash, along with a long tunnel of stone directly above and behind them.  The dog scampers about for a few moments but then seems to be distracted by the meatloaf and again starts eating.

"... Okaaaay then. Ahem, so, now we just gotta caaaarefully move the cage away from this room and the commotion, in case we can't get that switch flipped in time.

Hey Mildred, nice job just now, you're pretty good with animals. Do you think you could get the cage with the dog away without setting the thing off? The further away it is from here when that ape teleports in the better!

In the meantime, could one of you guys go help out the engineer to get that blasted switch flipped? He might need a boost to get up to the roof of that room. Maybe one of you people could help him?"
He said, looking at the people still hanging out in the break room, and then at the congregation amassing behind the crate.

Is the cage still structurally sound enough to contain Poochy Mc. Plasma?

Keep goop gun & scanner trained on the tube. If teleportation occurs, dodge for cover if more plasmabolts (or other deadly dangers) appear. If the ape gets teleported in, goop it to the floor if it tries to escape or otherwise cause a ruckus. Be sure to warn allies in case of more anomalous events.

Also, again suggest to the science dude that he tell the other lab to stop sending stuff before we get overwhelmed. 

Spoiler: Jion Maupin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 05:24:26 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2019, 05:47:59 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Grab the stuff of Dave that still works/survived then chuck his corpse into Eddrick incinerator glare at the janitors not doing their job
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:12:18 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: All I want for Christmas...
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2019, 07:20:24 pm »

"Pat, it's in the observation room ceiling! Come on!"
Then to Stiles: "You'd best get somewhere safe; we can handle it from here."
Run to the observation room; give my fellow engineer a boost to the ceiling vent if necessary. If he doesn't follow, try to reach it myself. Pull Stiles as far as the corridor if he's not in a state to move himself.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: All I want for Christmas...
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2019, 07:54:45 pm »

Upon seeing the medic attempting to use a janitorial tool, Jon gets quite angry.
"Hey, you! You keep your filthy hack hands off that device! That's Sanitation work! get out of here, scab!"

Threaten Steve (ziizo) with bodily harm if he attempts to use Eddrick's incinerator. Rush into the room and begin a physical altercation if he doesn't immediately back down. I will of course, be setting my incinerator to the "shoots jets of flame" setting for this.

Edit: Since the medic has stopped messing with a thermonuclear backpack, Jon will grunt sourly and go check the hole in the breakroom wall that leads away from the teleporter room. Where does that lead? He'll yell into the hole to find out if there's anyone in there and if there are messes to be cleaned. Encourage any bystanders to go bug the lawyers in the teleportation room for Work Orders.

"Hey in there! Did you happen to see a big ol' beam of light pass this way? probably did some damage to your cubicles or coat-racks or something. You'll need to put in a work order for Sanitation to come clean up. I think there's a lawyer over in teleportation you can talk to about the proper forms.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:55:05 pm by Ozarck »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2019, 08:09:43 pm »

"Hey, Eddrick. New Guy. We gotta sort this out. If we gotta shorten our names then I'm Ward, You're Rick, and he was Ed. Alright, Rick?" Edward says to Eddrick, who is currently disposing of the corpse of the other Edward.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:11:29 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2019, 08:56:54 pm »

"Just means we gotta stop dicking around."

Move the crate away from the teleporter, until the scientists are ready to accept delivery of the crate.  Or just the dog, if the dog crate can't be moved.  Conduct said delivery by moving crate carefully or by getting another meat treat and asking the dog to come, while leading it towards the delivery zone.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2019, 10:18:03 pm »

Welp, this isn't extranatural shenanigans and thus someone else's problem. Head back to the barracks and get some sleep.

Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2019, 01:54:07 am »

"Let's do this! You should climb up too Roald, if the ceiling can support two people."

With the help of Harry and Roald, head to the observation room and climb into the ceiling access. If I think the ceiling can support two people, pull Roald up as well, but if not then go flip the switch myself.

Spoiler: Patrick Edmundson (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2019, 04:46:40 am »

Crawl away from everyone and get inside the observation room and aim my rifle at the teleporter.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2019, 12:18:45 pm »

As Qualt finishes patching Benny up, they pull a lollipop out of a pocket, unwrap it and stick it in their patient's mouth. Good patient.

With a pat on Benny's head, they begin to Linger in the hallway. Sit down (Safer that way) and listen for screams of people.

Spoiler: Qualt (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 05:46:44 pm by Gentlefish »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2019, 09:39:28 pm »

Hide behind Spuds. Be ready to clean his victims off the floor.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2019, 10:07:58 pm »

"Hey Mildred, nice job just now, you're pretty good with animals. Do you think you could get the cage with the dog away without setting the thing off? The further away it is from here when that ape teleports in the better!"
Mildred is still scratching said dog behind the ear, reaching in through the newly-created hole in the top of the cage.
"I reckon we can do that. Any idea where we're supposed to be taking him? Or should we just... find somewhere quiet to stick him, where he's not likely to get frightened and bark at anything important?"

Accompany the security guard with gigantic thighs, since he seems to have some idea where our canine cargo is supposed to be going. Reach into the busted top of the cage and keep doggo calm with pats and scritches.
Try to keep his barking apparatus faced away from me, just in case.

If the cage is no longer suitable to transport and security guy decides to take the dog on its own, just... follow along, I guess. Keep an eye out for a vacant office or something that we might be able to stash him in, unless there was actually a designated drop point that I somehow missed whilst not paying attention.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2019, 12:54:34 am »

"Hey! Janitors! Any janitor's closet nearby? I want to play around with the chemicals. I suppose I could give you some of it as a reward. Like some sleeping gas for the next test subject."

Do I know of any purge system that can be used to clear this lab if something goes horribly wrong? What's the minimum safe distance?

If someone provides me with chemicals, see if I've got enough tools and materials in this kitchen to make something helpful. Sleeping gas, poison, bomb, whatever.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2019, 09:56:29 am »

Spoiler: Jane-Anne Warren (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:54:04 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 334