Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 441835 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Grongor the Petulant
« Reply #1500 on: November 18, 2019, 03:39:18 am »

"You guys do whatever you want, I'm gonna get that flamethrower thing."
Pull the flamesprayer out of the the junk wall.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: November 18, 2019, 03:43:05 am »

Pull out more junk from the junk wall. Grab enough junk for Charon to form a duchy made out of trash and junk. Become Duke of the Junkerlands.

Spoiler:  Charon (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: November 18, 2019, 09:29:59 am »

”I’ll volunteer as a fair maiden if we want to go that route. I’d probably be best for a few reasons. 1, I have great tits. 2, I could break that shrimp 10 wats to Sunday if I wanted to. I’m not much good at talking, but if you give me an idea of what I should say, and what you want accomplished, I could probably figure it out. Or I could just use the opportunity to kill him, or help free the hostages. In any case, I should probably find something presentable to wear, and if anyone’s got any concealable weapons, I’ll trade you for ‘em.”
”here’s a pistol.”

Hotfire90

« Reply #1503 on: November 18, 2019, 09:39:50 am »

I did research with my sisters about blood transfers from different species, along the way we found out that some animals have interesting parasites inside them, I think this counts.
"That's good enough, now if nobody has any objections I'll be heading in to talk with the king."

Head on in and meet the king as a most agreeable and fair maiden, also ask one of the KNIGHTS if my assistant is allowed to accompany me.
Spoiler: Elen (click to show/hide)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: November 18, 2019, 08:17:43 pm »

"Good luck." Wyatt tells the Medic from his position next to the wall.

Keep watch on the junk wall and those pulling junk from it, keeping an eye out for anything more unusual than normal.

Spoiler:  Wyatt Baker (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: November 19, 2019, 05:02:37 am »

((Do we even know IC'ly yet that the king is a scrawny idiot?))

Take possession of my inventory again and thank Will for guarding it. Make sure I am out of the way of the door, in case they start shooting.

"If things come to blows, I don't think we can take them in a fight, so I don't think there will be much rescuing from us in that case. Perhaps seducing the king would yield better results, and if it fails you could still resort to violence. As for the medical inspection story, I don't know if they king will care enough to fall for it, but you could try it. Perhaps don't call it an inspection though, I get the feeling this king doesn't take well to being told what to do."

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: November 19, 2019, 06:45:31 am »

Elen, no offense, but I think I’d we’re putting somebody behind enemy lines, it really should be a combatant.
Object to Elen being sent in, on the grounds that I would make a better candidate. Unless the guy wouldn’t rather TWO beautiful damsels for the price of one. In any case, I should probably leave my armor behind, and my not-easy-to-conceal weapons. However, Toby offered me his pistol, so I’ll trade him my rifle for it. Also, if I can find anything to wear that isn’t a security jump-suit, do so (Maybe somebody would be willing to trade jumpsuits? In any case, whoever wants to wear my armor until I get back is welcome to it.) Conceal the pistol and leave the baton. Approach the gate, looking as demure as possible. 

Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: November 19, 2019, 07:09:09 am »

((Nope, I realized that too in my last post))

Anyway...

Leave the area and take the elevator up. Look for the ape and ask him about any labs that were near this one that worked on insects. I won’t be needed for a while
Spoiler: Nik (click to show/hide)

With the conversation having died down, Nik goes back to doing the quoted action. At least partially because he wants to be out of the area when things go tits up.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1508 on: November 21, 2019, 11:47:25 am »

Find a ghost anemone, name it Maurice, then feed a big ghost fish to it so that it's tentacles grow absurdly long. Then find some ghost clownfish, feed several ghost pirhanas to them and set them loose inside my anemone.

After that, go feed a ghost Narwal to a ghost horse to make an ectosea unicorn.

Then ... I want a milkshake, so let's go find some ghost cows and feed them a lot of ghost grass.

Jon drifts through the scene, a massive ball of tentacles and flesh sitting on his back, whipping its limbs around at high speed.

"You like it? I call him Fred the Wriggly. I'm gonna go find some more weird stuff to feed to it. Or...maybe to feed to myself. I now understand why the pac man ghosts were always so ravenous: being dead makes you very hungry."

He floats back out. He returns a few moments later riding a creature that could be best described as a nightmare seahorse.

"He ate Fred. Its fine."

And back out again.

follow the “medic”. If they ask, I am the assistant
Honestly I have no idea who the medic you're referencing is. 

”Insect things? That’s interesting. Probably some other experiment gone wrong.
I’m gonna go ask the ape if he knows anything about them”

Leave the area and take the elevator up. Look for the ape and ask him about any labs that were near this one that worked on insects. I won’t be needed for a while
Spoiler: Nik (click to show/hide)
Rather than walking all the way back upstairs, Nik just finds the nearest interoffice telephone and gives his ape overlord a call. He has to wrestle it out of the hand of a complaining cubicle dweller but some gentle persuasion with the mop ends that conflict.

Insects? I'm not sure.....According to the records the labs around that one...Nothing about insects but there is one thing. The one to the south west was a chem lab working on some kind of enhancement serum. Info is above my pay grade and it was mothballed and sealed years ago, but if there were functional prototypes and insects in that lab, perhaps the two met and created the problem.

Pretend that I was with everyone all along
Spoiler: Gabe Toots (click to show/hide)
Toots clears his throat and then looks around nonchalantly. Everyone looks at him for a moment and then returns to what they were doing.  He nods silently to himself. Infiltration complete.

Hmmm... Where am I in relation to the king? Above? Below? Next to? Could I get below his throne? How about above?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to go both above and below. Some sort of wide open crawlspace or even better some sort of maintenance sublevel below the room would be just perfect.

Pathos is high up on the wall to the left of the throne, going by the map. There are no vents below the throne and none that he can see directly above or behind. There is one closer, still on this side, but its is still a good 15 or so feet from the wall to the throne. He moves back, searching for a panel or something that would lead him to the interspace between the walls and floor of the lab pod and the raw stone it was built into. These pods are usually self contained, built in a cradle of suspension springs to isolate them from any seismic event, so there should be space out there. In his search he finds a hole in the ductwork and crawls down through it. He does indeed end up in a dark space seemingly outside the pod structure, but when he turns on his lights he finds that it isn't what he was looking for. He's in a smooth walled, cramped tunnel that appears to have been melted or dissolved away rather than dug, and all around him is copious amounts of greenish white slime and maggots the size of large dogs.

"You guys do whatever you want, I'm gonna get that flamethrower thing."
Pull the flamesprayer out of the the junk wall.
[5]
Harold grabs the flamesprayer with both hands, plants his feet on the wall, and yanks. The sprayer doesn't come easily, but after several long seconds of straining and shifting it pops out with great force.

[Got a Flamesprayer and 1 tank]

Pull out more junk from the junk wall. Grab enough junk for Charon to form a duchy made out of trash and junk. Become Duke of the Junkerlands.

Spoiler:  Charon (click to show/hide)

[1][2]
Charon attempts to tear some debris from the wall but thrusting his unprotected hands into a cluster of random metal and garbage pieces proves less than helpful and he pulls them back with several new cuts and likely a simmering case of tetanus.

Take possession of my inventory again and thank Will for guarding it. Make sure I am out of the way of the door, in case they start shooting.

"If things come to blows, I don't think we can take them in a fight, so I don't think there will be much rescuing from us in that case. Perhaps seducing the king would yield better results, and if it fails you could still resort to violence. As for the medical inspection story, I don't know if they king will care enough to fall for it, but you could try it. Perhaps don't call it an inspection though, I get the feeling this king doesn't take well to being told what to do."

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

"Good luck." Wyatt tells the Medic from his position next to the wall.

Keep watch on the junk wall and those pulling junk from it, keeping an eye out for anything more unusual than normal.

Spoiler:  Wyatt Baker (click to show/hide)

Yes yes, etc etc. Come on guys I'm trying to watch the cat fight.

Toby considers what yagyu has told them carefully. Give a pistol to the anime girl.
Elen, no offense, but I think I’d we’re putting somebody behind enemy lines, it really should be a combatant.
Object to Elen being sent in, on the grounds that I would make a better candidate. Unless the guy wouldn’t rather TWO beautiful damsels for the price of one. In any case, I should probably leave my armor behind, and my not-easy-to-conceal weapons. However, Toby offered me his pistol, so I’ll trade him my rifle for it. Also, if I can find anything to wear that isn’t a security jump-suit, do so (Maybe somebody would be willing to trade jumpsuits? In any case, whoever wants to wear my armor until I get back is welcome to it.) Conceal the pistol and leave the baton. Approach the gate, looking as demure as possible. 

Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I did research with my sisters about blood transfers from different species, along the way we found out that some animals have interesting parasites inside them, I think this counts.
"That's good enough, now if nobody has any objections I'll be heading in to talk with the king."

Head on in and meet the king as a most agreeable and fair maiden, also ask one of the KNIGHTS if my assistant is allowed to accompany me.
Spoiler: Elen (click to show/hide)
Elen starts to head towards the wall when Ji saunters up and pushes her back.

"Nah uh Baka, I'm taking this  one."

"Why are you the one who gets to go?"

"Because I'm a stacked anime robot with a fucking gun hidden in my cleavage."
And she demonstrates the truth of both statements with some tactical jiggling.

"Come on, We all know you're just that Waldo guy cosplaying as your chinese cartoon sexdoll."

"Ok first, I'm telling my Omnigram followers about that, so prepare to get canceled.  Second, who better to understand the desires of a horny shut in than another horny shut in? You'd just scare him with your opinions and free will and unreasonable standards of hygine."

We don't need someone to go in and stroke his...Ego. We need someone to go in there and end this standoff. For god sake you think you're gonna flatter him into submission?

I was actually considering the use of diversionary tactics.
And again the tactical jiggling.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: November 21, 2019, 11:59:14 am »

The “medic” would be Elen, the one who suggested pretending to be a medic
Regardless of who goes in, follow whoever gets in, whether it be Elen or Ji

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: November 21, 2019, 01:36:39 pm »

”How’s about we both go in, and strongly hint that we might let him watch us make out with each other? He might just die of a nosebleed.”
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: November 21, 2019, 02:45:31 pm »

Figure out the best way to hold my flashlight while holding my box gun
Spoiler: Gabe Toots (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #1512 on: November 21, 2019, 02:50:50 pm »

((Pretending? I'm a real medic with d12 in medical. I can't be more medic than that.))

"That's not good, if he dies from a nosebleed then not only did we fail in kidnapping him, we're also in trouble with the KNIGHTS since we killed their king. Also we can't make out yet, we're not in a relationship. We'd need to have a date or more first before we can enter one and I think that making out during a mission is against regulations, at least that's what they told me.

Feel free to accompany me though, you can be my co-assistant."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: November 21, 2019, 03:17:06 pm »

(Sorry, I didn’t look at the stats, I said pretending since we aren’t really checking for sickness)

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: November 21, 2019, 03:36:35 pm »

”I think the king wouldn’t object if both of you went in.”
Toby saunters up to the trash wall, and looks for any goodies.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 334