Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 451085 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Grongor the Petulant
« Reply #1515 on: November 21, 2019, 03:59:27 pm »

3, I’m coming too

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: November 21, 2019, 04:20:38 pm »

”So I just got off the phone with the ape. Apparently, there used to be an old Chem lab southwest of here that tried to make a super soldier serum. The place is decommissioned now, but our Reginald believes some vermin got exposed to the prototypes and transformed into the things we have now.

If that’s the case, then the kingdom of Camelot has got quite the hornet’s nest under it’s nose.

Who wants to come with me to disturb it?

The plan itself is quite simple. We open the door just wide enough for our flamethrower nozzles to fit through, set fire to as many things as possible, then we seal the door behind us and run. With that exit blocked off, the bugs will have no choice but to use the other one. Specifically, the one that leads right into Camelot.

While the KNIGHTS are busy defending that side of the border, we sneak in through the now unguarded wall and rescue the hostages, kidnap the king, or whatever other objectives we may have. If their are still guards at the wall, our diplomat tells them that we agreed to a defensive pact with the king and that they need to let us in so we can help defend the fatherland.

What do you guys think? I think Charon and Harold should come with me to lab, one to open the door, the other for his welding torch and ‘fire’ support”
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 04:45:56 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: November 21, 2019, 04:31:02 pm »

"You have my attention, fella. I could use an undead bio-enhanced hornet army. For purposes. Sinister purposes."

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: November 21, 2019, 04:37:54 pm »

”Ok, shall we call this date #1?

Also, no. If only one person can go, it really should be me. If we can all go, why not? But let’s not push our luck.”
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Hotfire90

« Reply #1519 on: November 21, 2019, 04:46:21 pm »

"I suppose we could and since you proposed the date, I think it's customary for you to tell me more about yourself.

Well if you want to go in alone, do you have a plan for rescuing the hostages? I think it's important that we do both the rescuing and kidnapping at the same time."

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: November 21, 2019, 05:52:07 pm »

”Well, the most interesting thing about me is that I’m the best Waifu Assassin Guild player there is. If that doesn’t interest you, I recently got these *bounces*. So that’s gotta count for something.”
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Hotfire90

« Reply #1521 on: November 21, 2019, 05:59:26 pm »

"Waifu Assassin Guild player? That sounds interesting, tell me more about it."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: November 21, 2019, 06:18:52 pm »

I think we can go with the medic inspection plan, even with 3 people, as 3 medics are bound to know more than 1 or 2 medics

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1523 on: November 21, 2019, 06:57:00 pm »

Nice maggots. Insect pals?

Are these the sort of flesh-eating ravenous maggots or the helpless larvae waiting to hatch maggots? If they attack or make any sort of threatening motion against me, bravely run away away. Otherwise, try to remain quiet and do not disturb them.

Could I make a hole through the wall to allow access to the tunnels using one of my explosives or the cutting charge?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: November 21, 2019, 09:12:09 pm »

"As fun as it is watching the fake woman try and talk to a real woman, I think I'll go with you, Nik.  Sounds like I might get to actually shoot something over there."

If Nik heads to the decommissioned lab with the possible nest of giant insects, accompany him.  If he doesn't head there, go investigate the lab alone.  Crack open the front door (or hack it open if it's locked) and peek inside.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: November 21, 2019, 09:47:18 pm »

"Glad someone is willing to come along for the ride. We need proper equipment if we're going to do this though. Without the welding torch, the bugs are just going to follow us into the hallways and make lunch out of us."
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: November 21, 2019, 10:42:27 pm »

Charon walks to group chat, bloody fingers splayed.

"Hey, so my blood is leaking out of my fingers and I would very much like to keep all my bodily fluids inside my body. Could somebody fix this."

"Also what exactly is happening. I pretty much zeroed in one that gigantic wall of trash and I'm not entirely sure what we're suppose to be doing. Or where exactly we are. Or how we got here. Or who you people are. And the time. I also do not know what the time is right now."

Spoiler:  Charon (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: November 21, 2019, 11:11:16 pm »

"Hey, so my blood is leaking out of my fingers and I would very much like to keep all my bodily fluids inside my body. Could somebody fix this."

"Also what exactly is happening. I pretty much zeroed in one that gigantic wall of trash and I'm not entirely sure what we're suppose to be doing. Or where exactly we are. Or how we got here. Or who you people are. And the time. I also do not know what the time is right now."

The members of Camelot have kidnapped members of OMNITECH, and we need to free them, as for the time, it is the present. I have something meant to seal metal, not flesh, Elen might be able to help you, she is a better medic than me

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: November 21, 2019, 11:27:55 pm »

"The Kingdom of Camelot is struggling with an insect problem and we found what we believe to be the location of their nest. We're planning to send a team there who will set it on fire and seal all the exits except the one that leads through Camelot itself. The insects will have no choice but to fight the KNIGHTS if they want to escape the inferno.

"Once things have gone sufficiently to shit, the team that remained here will sneak in, rescue the hostages, and maybe even kidnap the king if they have the time. It's really that simple.

"You're going to be on the nest squad btw. We need your technological expertise to open the door to the lab, though just a smidge since we only want to fit the nozzles of our flamethrowers through. Do you think you can do that?"

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: November 22, 2019, 12:13:46 am »

"Well that explains some of the things I'm suppose to be doing. Oke-doky, let's do that then."

Head over to the decommissioned lab with the rest of the Bug Squad. Jack into the access terminal using my PC-C and attempt to open the door, trying to only open the door a wee bit. If that proves impossible from this terminal, take out my gun and start blasting the power conduits to shut off power to the door after it opened-up a bit.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 334