Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 442023 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Grongor the Gibulent
« Reply #1590 on: December 07, 2019, 07:17:09 pm »

Check if the ambassadors are okay, help Tara if she needs any help. Fire back if fired upon.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 10:04:27 pm by The Canadian kitten »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #1591 on: December 07, 2019, 09:24:13 pm »

"Hey, does anyone know what we're supposed to be doing?"

"Oh good, another person with body armor.  And my voice.  Fucking clones."  Wil coughs a couple of times, then speaks in a slightly deeper tone.  "We're supposed to be figuring out why that lab--" Wil points at the door in front of him "--is under control of clone supersoldiers called Knights, and why they seem to think they're defending Camelot or some shit.  Then maybe rescue the scientists, or something, I don't know.  I didn't pay that much attention.  Anyway, we sent some pretty ladies and a dude inhabiting a robotic sex doll in to negotiate with the idiot controlling the clones, but judging from the explosion that just went off in there, that plan went about as well as I expected it to.  Which is to say the women and creep are probably all dead.  So now we fall back on plan B, and negotiate the old fashioned way, with guns.  So yeah, we go in, kill everything that doesn't have tits, and try not to die.  Simple enough for you?"

Charge into the lab and open fire on any KNIGHTs seen.  With the ACA.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: December 07, 2019, 09:27:33 pm »

"Sounds beyond ideal. Assuming the ladies are still alive, of course."
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: December 07, 2019, 09:28:53 pm »

”Don’t worry, I will help you” Tara says to Elen and Ji as she gets ready to pull out the metal.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:31:56 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: December 07, 2019, 09:36:23 pm »

Just to clarify, is Grognar definitely kaput?

Also, how does my android body work as far as dying and bleeding and such?

In any case, if any knights show up, and start to show aggression, produce the cleavage gun and make with the fireworks.

((I’m hoping that if Grognar is dead, the knights may not realize we killed him, and we are therefore not considered hostile.))
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: December 08, 2019, 06:24:39 am »

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
Go to the barricade and use my wrench to tear it down.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 05:50:16 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: December 08, 2019, 07:58:12 am »

Eat Grongor and any recently deceased bugs. Gotta earn an afterliving somehow, and cleaning up adventurers' messes is only natural.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 08, 2019, 12:15:07 pm »

Stop Harold from tearing down the barricade with his wrench by zapping him with my Arc Scraper

"No you idiot! Do you know how much noise that will make?! The barricade is currently unguarded, let's not lose that advantage."

Confiscate "Mr Gorbachev" (the wrench). Leave the egg with Toby. Wait for Wilfred to clear any guards who may be on the other side before crossing the barricade.

Spoiler: Nik (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 04:43:43 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1598 on: December 08, 2019, 09:38:00 pm »

Quickly operate on myself before Tara can, then provide medical assistance to anyone else that requires it.
Spoiler: Elen (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 09, 2019, 05:54:56 am »

"Don't taze me, bro! Fine I wont break the barricade with my wrench, but I see no reason to be stealthy now that we filled the place with giant bugs."
Keep Nikoli from taking my wrench and follow everyone through the barricade.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: December 09, 2019, 11:50:23 am »

”hm. That explosion didn’t sound good.”
Follow the other people through the barricade. Ready the tentacle.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 09, 2019, 12:45:23 pm »

"Well, here we go."

Follow the others through the barricade, rifle ready.

Spoiler:  Wyatt Baker (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 11, 2019, 04:59:25 am »

Go search for the hostages, if found try to evacuate them from the lab. Try to avoid KNIGHTS, but should they spot us yell at them that we got orders from the king to evacuate his subjects. If that doesn’t work take cover before I’m shot up, if teammates shoot them then help out with the goop thrower at double overcharge (d8). Hostile bugs are also to be avoided if possible, and shot if not.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1603 on: December 11, 2019, 02:05:46 pm »

((Whoops. Didn't expect the explosion to be so big. Nor did I expect it to be right under the throne, I thought it would be near the pit. Oh well. I guess I can cross regicide off my list. Let's see what happens next.))

If the harem guards have been distracted by the explosion, get down to the hostages and announce to them this is an OMNITECH rescue.

If I can get them a safe distance away from the lab wall, do so before placing the cutting charge and joining them before detonating it.

Else, try to unlock the sealed door, unless the hostages or some sign tell me it leads somewhere bad. I don't really know where it leads, but it's probably better than going through the throne room.

Pathos waits while the guards do in fact scamper off to fight some battle somewhere. Once they're gone he stealthily crawls out of the air vent and announces his presence and intentions to the ladies. They are initially terrified of the robot spider that just came busting through a vent, but quickly realize it isn't a threat and listen. It becomes rapidly clear that they believed the insect menace had overtaken the entire Omnitech complex and that this was basically the last bastion of survivors. They had gone alone with Grongor's -formerly Keith- plans and demands because he had taken control of the KNIGHTS. He was both protecting them and keeping them hostage with the power of the KNIGHTS.  Now with him gone and the KNIGHTS distracted, and the lie of the insect hordes dispelled, they are more than ready to get the hell out.

[7]

Now, which lab wall is pathos going to affix the explosive to?  There are several around here, all of which might lead to different adventures. He succeeded in placing it so I just need to pin down exactly where....

Wow, I was very lucky. Time to figure out if this stuff I have can heal.
Try pulling the 3 shards from Elen and the jagged metal from Ji’s thigh. After each time I pull the shards out, shoot the wounds with my foam gun to stop the bleeding. Since Ji is an android, use the sealing kit on her after the metal is pulled out.
Pull out shard, shoot wound with foam gun, pull out shard, shoot wound with foam gun, pull out shard, shoot wound with foam gun, pull out jagged metal, use sealing kit to seal the wound shut.

Quickly operate on myself before Tara can, then provide medical assistance to anyone else that requires it.
Spoiler: Elen (click to show/hide)
Just to clarify, is Grognar definitely kaput?

Also, how does my android body work as far as dying and bleeding and such?

In any case, if any knights show up, and start to show aggression, produce the cleavage gun and make with the fireworks.

((I’m hoping that if Grognar is dead, the knights may not realize we killed him, and we are therefore not considered hostile.))
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
Kaput is a bit of an understatement, Ji. Grognar...Grongore? Griblack? Whatever. He's chili. He's salsa. He's a chunky red paste that goes good on chips. He was actually pretty dangerous if you let him get going so it might be for the best that someone Gibbed him before he could get up.

Ji's android body isn't in danger of bleeding out, but it isn't invulnerable. The damage to the leg renders it about as useless as giant shards of metal would do to fleshy targets. Still, better than laying around, gasping to death in blood. Speaking of, seems Elen is in no mood to let a rando perform medical malpractice on her when she is perfectly capable of doing that herself.
[4,9]
Instead of potentially making the wounds worse, she instead imply seals the injuries as best she can and does her best to make sure the metal is well secured in place before getting some help standing up. She gives herself a nice dose of pain killers to help her move around and some medication to make breathing easier for the moment. Its a temporary fix but better than tearing the shrapnel out and suffocating from a pneumothorax without a chest tube or ventilated dressing.

The KNIGHTS seem to be paying no attention to the three of them, for the moment at least.

Go search for the hostages, if found try to evacuate them from the lab. Try to avoid KNIGHTS, but should they spot us yell at them that we got orders from the king to evacuate his subjects. If that doesn’t work take cover before I’m shot up, if teammates shoot them then help out with the goop thrower at double overcharge (d8). Hostile bugs are also to be avoided if possible, and shot if not.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

"Well, here we go."

Follow the others through the barricade, rifle ready.

Spoiler:  Wyatt Baker (click to show/hide)
”hm. That explosion didn’t sound good.”
Follow the other people through the barricade. Ready the tentacle.
"Don't taze me, bro! Fine I wont break the barricade with my wrench, but I see no reason to be stealthy now that we filled the place with giant bugs."
Keep Nikoli from taking my wrench and follow everyone through the barricade.
Stop Harold from tearing down the barricade with his wrench by zapping him with my Arc Scraper

"No you idiot! Do you know how much noise that will make?! The barricade is currently unguarded, let's not lose that advantage."

Confiscate "Mr Gorbachev" (the wrench). Leave the egg with Toby. Wait for Wilfred to clear any guards who may be on the other side before crossing the barricade.

Spoiler: Nik (click to show/hide)

"Oh good, another person with body armor.  And my voice.  Fucking clones."  Wil coughs a couple of times, then speaks in a slightly deeper tone.  "We're supposed to be figuring out why that lab--" Wil points at the door in front of him "--is under control of clone supersoldiers called Knights, and why they seem to think they're defending Camelot or some shit.  Then maybe rescue the scientists, or something, I don't know.  I didn't pay that much attention.  Anyway, we sent some pretty ladies and a dude inhabiting a robotic sex doll in to negotiate with the idiot controlling the clones, but judging from the explosion that just went off in there, that plan went about as well as I expected it to.  Which is to say the women and creep are probably all dead.  So now we fall back on plan B, and negotiate the old fashioned way, with guns.  So yeah, we go in, kill everything that doesn't have tits, and try not to die.  Simple enough for you?"

Charge into the lab and open fire on any KNIGHTs seen.  With the ACA.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Check if the ambassadors are okay, help Tara if she needs any help. Fire back if fired upon.

Walk forwards and shoot the bad guys! If none present themselves, apply medical aid to the wounded ladies with my extremely gentle and caring touch.

Spoiler: Character Statistics (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Make Numbers Go Up (click to show/hide)

The entirety of the remaining security team suddenly comes charging into the room, clearly gungho and looking for a fight. Or rather looking for the opprotunity to smear some hostiles with an overwhelming barrage of metal, fire, corrosive chemicals, and probably a hastily chucked power tool or two. Yet they find the room empty, except for their three injured ambassadors, a big crater in the metal, and a pit full of giant bugs.  Pathos sticks his little robot head out from the Harem chamber and does a comical "Hello!" wave with one spider limb. The hostages come peeking out a few moments later and together the whole cluster of them join up with the security team. Aylamo gets under Elen's left arm while Tara gets under her right and help her up while Toots does the same with Ji. Everyone seems to be accounted for.

To the left, towards the labs with the insects, the sounds of gunfire and combat can be heard, distant and echoing against the metal.  From the ceiling above the throne, a glowing ghost slides down into view, the severed- though still screaming- head of Grongor held in his grotesquely expanded mouth like a walnut in the grip of a nutcracker. He bites down hard and screaming stops. A few wet slurps later and he drifts back into the ceiling, cackling to himself.

Ok then.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: December 11, 2019, 02:13:21 pm »

"Hmph, mission accomplished, then. I say we take this one home, fellas."
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 334