Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 450464 times)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Wet and wild
« Reply #2025 on: April 06, 2020, 07:23:44 pm »

help Yagyu with the wiring.
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: April 07, 2020, 08:55:40 am »

Engineer powers activate, shape of cutting the power to the hell portal!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 08, 2020, 08:13:33 am »

Protect everyone who’s doing the wiring.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 08, 2020, 08:50:21 am »

Catch myself.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: April 08, 2020, 11:18:28 am »

Don't get in the way of Yagyu with my nonexistant tech skills while he works on those cables.

Keep an eye out for demons. Also look around this crawlspace to see if I find anything interesting or anything to loot. Don't touch anything that could fuck with what Yagyu's doing though.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2030 on: April 08, 2020, 11:28:03 am »

Help with navigation or computering if necessary, otherwise stay out of the way.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2031 on: April 09, 2020, 11:36:58 am »

Help with navigation or computering if necessary, otherwise stay out of the way.

Protect everyone who’s doing the wiring.
Engineer powers activate, shape of cutting the power to the hell portal!
help Yagyu with the wiring.
Yagyu, ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES character ((Sheet looks fine)), Toby, Anya, Pathos, Richter, and Burt are all in the crawlspace in the ceiling, since thats where Yagyu and Pathos believe the most likely location of the cord they need to cut to stop the demon invasion is. Toby actually helped a lot because of his tentacle could pull people out of the water and up to the ceiling.

Search for the correct cord using my technical expertise and then cut it. If possible, try not to cut other cords while doing so, but if that would be difficult due to the way they are bundled or something then fuck it, cut all of 'em.

Also, question: does this crawlspace extend to the whole of the section? If yes, could we use it to get the drop on the demons/shoot at them out of their reach, or perhaps even sneak up to section N should we want to?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
[1][9]
Yagyu, in a frenzy of helpfulness, attempts to cut through a random cable.  Anya, luckily, grabs his wrist and guides him to the correct cable.  He cuts the cable with his torch, which is a rather frightening thing to witness. Because it takes a bit and as he does it there is an extremely loud and bright arc of electricity leaping between the two partially severed halves, filling the room with screaming echoes and chaotic strobing. 

They do manage to get the cable cut though, severing the power to the HELL portal. No more demons are coming out...now they just have to handle the ones already here.
[2]

Yagyu has no idea how far this crawlspace extends!
Don't get in the way of Yagyu with my nonexistant tech skills while he works on those cables.

Keep an eye out for demons. Also look around this crawlspace to see if I find anything interesting or anything to loot. Don't touch anything that could fuck with what Yagyu's doing though.

[2]
Richter looks around the crawlspace and sadly cannot find anything cool. Not surprising, really, but still disappointing.  He decides to instead start crawling around and peeking out of every opening he can find, searching for something cool.
[1]
He pries open an access hatch and sticks his head out.
[3]
He then immediately pulls it back as a huge pair of jaws snap shut inches from his face. He can't really tell what the hell bit at him, all he can see is one big mouth surrouneded by a lot of smaller ones. Whatever the biting thing is, it slams its toothy bulk up against the ceiling and partially smashes through, teeth gnashing and tongues slapping about.

"Hey I don't want to hurry you up fellow co-workers of OMNITECH™ but it looks like those mortally challenged peeps took swimming lessons"

Kenneth will unleash lead on the mortally challenged in an attempt to thin the horde while his fellow co-workers of OMNITECH™ find and cut the cord.
Toby and Kenneth notice the unwelcome vistor. [1][8][1v4][3v6]

Toby reaches out with his tentacle and slaps the Teeth Elemental back down into the room below. He doesn't think he did any real damage to it, but at least its gone for a moment. Kenneth opens fire and proceeds to miss the Teeth Elemental entirely. He does however manage to gut shot Richter quite excellently.

"WHY?!" Richter screams, rolling holding his belly, "I JUST WANT SPACE MAGIC!"

Catch myself.
[5] Ji catches herself on a door with her good arm and lifts herself in, wedging herself in place so she can keep fighting against the maggot creature. [8][2v3][3] She fires several shots into the maggot creature, bursts of bugflesh and ichor spraying from each hit, but it continues to surge forward unabaited. [4v3] Its enormous pincer jaws snap at Ji, who manages to hurl herself into the office from the doorway she was clinging too. The bad news is that the office is relatively cramped and the Maggot beast is now squirming in, blocking the only way out. The good news is that it also blocks the way IN for all the other horrifying things charging past outside.
[3]

Get back to the others
[4]
Gabe lets himself flow down stream a bit, then grabs a doorway and climbs up. With the help of others he manages to get up into the crawlspace as well.

Take as deep a breath as possible while above water and then hold my breath. Then dive and swim towards the source of the water

[3]
Tara attempts to swim against the current, but can't manage to get more than a few feet forward, mostly just clinging to doorways and struggling forward inches at a time. As she does so, she sees something go past her in the water. It is moving fast so she doesn't get a good look, but it looked like some sort of deep sea fish; though very large and very alien looking. It either doesn't see her or ignores her and is swept out into the other section in an instant.

Current foes:
Ji: Maggot beast
Roof Krew: Teeth Elemental
Richter: Fate itself

Current time until the first of the escaped demons reach the area under the roof krew: 1 turn.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: April 09, 2020, 11:42:17 am »

I had no doubts about our crew’s competency! Slap the teeth elemental if it comes back, get a medical teammate to take care of richter. Hand out frag grenades to people who actually have skill in explosives.
EDIT: grab people out of the water.

”Ah! That looks way too painful! Dude, have you ever heard of trigger discipline?”
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 11:55:20 am by Leodanny »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: April 09, 2020, 01:43:09 pm »

"Space Magic is under patent law so I regret nothing!"

Feed Richter the Teeth Elemental even more lead!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 01:41:02 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 09, 2020, 02:24:36 pm »

Action will be moved to later in the thread and edited to respond to the Electrocution plan
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 06:51:00 am by Naturegirl1999 »

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: April 09, 2020, 03:47:32 pm »

eh Yagyu, can I borrow one of your guns?
shoot the tooth elemental with the best gun I have
EDIT: goop the Teeth Elemental to the floor
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 05:16:05 pm by m1895 »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: CrAzY tAxI~~~
« Reply #2036 on: April 09, 2020, 07:50:54 pm »

"DAMN IT JI, DON'T DIE!  WE STILL NEED TO FUCK UP DERP!  AND YOU HAVE ONE OF MY SHOCK THINGIES!"

Okay, the water is still flowing because somebody is an idiot, so... don't let go of the doorway.  Hold position and shoot any demons that come into sight, using the laser.  If no demons appear, continue charging the laser.

Current laser charge level: d10.  If only I had posted, it would be d12...

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: Functioning (blindfold readied)
Smell: Nose plugs.
Hearing: Pathos' text-to-speech earplugs
Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?
Touch: Riot armor

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: April 10, 2020, 12:03:26 am »

Prepare for the demons that will be coming soon.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: April 10, 2020, 01:48:29 am »

Apply lead to maggot
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: April 10, 2020, 03:19:33 am »

"No creature should be allowed to have that many teeth."
Shoot the crap out of the teeth thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 334