Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 94

Author Topic: MOOK: I ain't afraid of no ghost.  (Read 44053 times)

The Lupanian

  • Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #285 on: February 10, 2019, 07:53:59 pm »

”Biological? Does that mean somebody let one rip?”
Get to the lab with my weapon drawn.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Logged
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

ziizo

  • Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #286 on: February 10, 2019, 08:35:16 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Move to the lab if meeting someone evacuating stop them to ask about possible location of people needing help.
Logged
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Ozarck

  • Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: All I want for Christmas...
« Reply #287 on: February 10, 2019, 08:50:01 pm »

Jon glances at Pathos, the chuckle still leaking out of his mouth.
"a slash-list alert, Pathos! Bet there'll be overtime today! Looks like you're gonna win this death pool."

Perhaps you missed the part where Jon was supposed to physically assault his teammate for their bets? No matter, the game is afoot. Which is where Jon will not be. Grab a trolley, shuttle, scooter, or other mobility device and putter along toward the biological hazard. Be sure to grab a spare set of sanitation gear - we probably have them in a janitorial closet in our janitorial 'office' - in case the monkey arrives while we're out. (p.s. I am fully aware that Orangutans are apes rather than monkeys)

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Madman198237

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: All I want for Christmas...
« Reply #288 on: February 10, 2019, 08:54:44 pm »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Head towards the biohazard(s) and think non-contagious thoughts.
Logged
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

KitRougard

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2019, 09:44:26 pm »

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)
He chuckled as he flipped through his new eyes' settings. These would be useful for...
(Cue Warning Siren)
Yeah, that. He smiled, remembering how his body modifications stuck through respawns. He still had that brain chip, after all, which meant he was stuck on Security rather than being a Scientist working with obscenely dangerous materials.
The Bionic Eyes would definetly do the same thing.
Right?
Stay in the back of the group, weapon ready, with the Zoom feature of my eyes active to try to see farther ahead than even the lead person.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:58:44 pm by KitRougard »
Logged
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Parisbre56

  • Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #290 on: February 11, 2019, 12:50:38 am »

Be sure to be wearing disposable Space suit.

Then very slowly walk after the others.

Along the way, search the local network to find someone working in that lab, preferably someone in charge. Try to call them with my communicator and ask what's going on and what kind of help they need.


Logged
My projects & Sigpost
RETURN TO SENDER. REASON: APE TOO ANIME.
Quote from: Ozarck
Requesting the transfer of one Anime Ape to Sanitation Department.
Jon puts in a request for personnel transfer. Under the "Why" section he writes "Because it would be wicked sweet."

NAV

  • Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2019, 01:21:17 am »

"free hammer..."
Add the hammer to my inventory. Examine hammer for any hidden special features. What's it's melee attack die?

Put on my full body space condom AKA  disposable spacesuit.

Edit: Oh yeah and follow the crowd. Try to stay at the least conspicuous and least likely to be targeted or noticed spot. Not front, not back, not directly in the middle. Somewhere near the middle-rear of the swarm of idiots.


« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:18:25 pm by NAV »
Logged
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Hotfire90

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #292 on: February 11, 2019, 05:51:29 am »

Follow one of the security guards and stay closely behind them.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #293 on: February 11, 2019, 06:44:35 am »

Follow everyone else to the lab with my rifle at the ready.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Logged
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Radio Controlled

  • Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #294 on: February 11, 2019, 08:22:38 am »

Scan for pathogens.


Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Logged


Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

  • Bay Watcher
  • I am the squirming essence in your blood.
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #295 on: February 11, 2019, 11:41:27 am »

Clem makes a noise which is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike a yawn. It then removes the sticky note attached to its jumpsuit and carefully disposes of it in the nearest garbage bin.

Lazily walk to Lab I03, not remotely hurrying.

Logged
to EXPIRE alone, in the jaws of some BEAST; one ALIKE but far AWAY
a delicate MACHINE, finally BROKEN beyond last hope of REPAIR
FLUIDS escaping, becoming ONE
cold thereafter

Pancaek

  • Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #296 on: February 11, 2019, 05:02:40 pm »

Well, no time for fiddling around. Make sure I've got my full rubberized suit on, hazmat helmet and all. Then go and buy a universal communicator and an omni-health-insurance.
If I can choose my communicators number, set it to 1-555-TRASH-B-GONE. If not, just use it to listen to some nice tunes.
Finally, approach LAB I03. Just peek inside from a relatively safe distance, because it sounds like this lab could need some cleaning.


Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
Logged

syvarris

  • Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #297 on: February 11, 2019, 06:13:16 pm »

I didn't post for the pay, but Rezel did nothing more useful than demonstrate that shooting the ape wasn't helpful (which he did by shooting the ape), so I'm gonna assume I got 500.

Fate to d6, Gun to d10.  Buy health insurance card.  Head towards the lab, providing flank security for the team.  The rear flank.


Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Yottawhat

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #298 on: February 11, 2019, 11:26:57 pm »

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)

Kerberos stumbles out of the barracks, helmet tucked up one arm. He grabs one of the random passersby and asks "Is that where I go to make money?"
Logged
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Gentlefish

  • Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #299 on: February 12, 2019, 09:41:43 am »

Make my way to the labs. Look for injured to tend to on the way.

Preferably stay out of the combat zones.


Spoiler: Qualt (click to show/hide)
[/list]
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 94