Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 449632 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #2880 on: December 03, 2020, 10:12:40 am »

Sam will make like the 50s and go to the back of the group. She'll also suggest the beefy bois like Wil and Ji go on the front to better shield the meaty ones.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: December 03, 2020, 10:20:41 am »

My plan for the next turn was to test if any of the blokes inside that surgical suite had the mind-control effect, but in a very careful and deliberate way. I guess the mini timeskip confirms that all those people were in fact regular victims?

If yes, then let's open up this door to sector A and see what happens! Remove the welds I made earlier, use toolkit charge if needed.

Then carefully open the door a little bit and put the scanner through, put it on record while moving it around so it gets a good look of the room beyond, then close the door and watch the footage at a safe framerate. If it's an airlock style door, do this stuff on the outer door leading into A instead (check the 2nd door for traps before opening it).

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 11:09:04 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: December 03, 2020, 10:33:44 am »

"Really Tara, ten whole indeterminate time units and you still couldn't get that door open?"

Ed shaked his head in disappointment.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:47:26 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2883 on: December 03, 2020, 11:18:00 am »

Congratulate Ed on the wonderful wedding ceremony.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: December 04, 2020, 12:08:55 am »

I'm a shawl now. A bitey shawl.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: December 04, 2020, 07:30:01 am »

"I might need to sit down for a bit, also I'm so glad I didn't die from poison gas."
Stay with the group, and have gun ready to shoot hostile things.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: From Beyond
« Reply #2886 on: December 04, 2020, 09:35:28 am »

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Try weakening the door with my blowtorch again, unless someone else with more experience helps open the door
Can someone help unweld the door so we can get through?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: December 04, 2020, 03:16:10 pm »

Be ready to shoot wot needs shoot’n
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: December 04, 2020, 07:14:54 pm »

"...and that is how a marmoset saved me from being ground into paste! Ah, my story is concluded and we lie at the end of our journey. Now it is time to return to the most important of my tasks, helping the Derp within to see the light of ED!"

Resume preaching about the virtues of ED to Derp (and everyone else in earshot by proxy. I'll help someone take ED within themselves today if it's the last thing I do!

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: December 05, 2020, 12:45:06 am »

"Fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp..."

Incessantly chant the above from the front of the group, while we prepare to enter the next area.  Wilfred is on 0.2 FPS mode, but he'll tell the bot's AI to shoot whatever is on the other side of the door, unless it's clearly a bad idea.  Or teammates rethink their suggestion to have his shiny metal ass at the front of the group.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: None to speak of~
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Robots don't eat!
Touch: Pressure sensors apparently don't count.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2890 on: December 06, 2020, 01:43:04 pm »

Everyone stacks up on the door. Some talk about the lovely marriage ceremony that just took place. Wilfred and EEED attempt to shout over each other, each verbally venting a particular psychosis.  Bob does his best to look like a boa. As in the article of clothing, not the reptile. Though he honestly does a fairly good impression of both. Some simply point their weapons at the door and make ready for "Strategic" application of violence.

Yagyu cuts away his welds and sticks his scanner through the door, waving it about a few times before pulling it back and checking the readings. [1] He sees nothing on the video or the readings which strike him as odd, so he opens the door without a second thought. The room beyond is small, an airlock interspace between the two sealed doors. However, one thing does stand out from the other airlocks: The opposite door appears to have been modified. The mouth of a metal pipe has been welded into place near the top of the door, pointing into the room. About a second after the door is open, the metal pipe vomits out a pressurized stream of blood.

Only Sam and Bob see the deluge coming, everyone else is watching in slide show vision or entirely blindfolded. Bob, slung over Yagyu's shoulders, doesn't do anything while Sam attempts to scamper away. [1] Unfortunately immediately trips and falls face first onto the ground and is caught up in the flood. Those who have feet to be swept off of go tumbling, while Wilfred remains anchored in place, the stream splattering over his unmoving bulk. Everyone is covered in the stuff and the spray continues for a good 30 seconds before it ends with a metal clank as some valve is closed.

Blood covers cameras, sensors, clogs air vents and dribbles into any holes or tears in suits. It is all around fucking terrible and nasty, renders those reliant on cameras blind until cleaned, but no one seems actually injured.  Sam and EEED  have blood in their mouths, noses and just about everywhere else. Tara, Burt, and Edward are partially blinded as the their cameras are covered in it, and the faint iron smell of it is leaking through the overwhelmed air filters.  The mechanical members of the team are less effected: partially blinded but nowhere near as overwhelmed as the others.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: December 06, 2020, 01:51:20 pm »

I didn't know we could flood the sector! locate the hydraulic controls and pump three feet of water into sector A. all the other sectors too, while I am at it. I will expend as many tool charges as necessary to get this done.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: MOOK: Welcome Home.
« Reply #2892 on: December 06, 2020, 01:52:24 pm »

"I guess someone showed him that scene from the Shining."

Activate the sprinkler system to wash away all that disgusting blood.

"See? More evidence that being organic sucks and robots are superior. Seriously, where's a Janitor when you need one?"

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: December 06, 2020, 02:21:21 pm »

"OH GOD! t's middle school all over again!"

Sam will use the three tests (taste, smell and bloodiness) to see if she's swimming in real blood or like, maple syrup mixed with cranberries or something.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 06:06:08 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: December 06, 2020, 04:04:49 pm »

"Seriously, where's a Janitor when you need one?"
((careful. If you tease me like that, I might actually make one again.))
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 334