Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 452840 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #2895 on: December 06, 2020, 06:00:20 pm »

Combine my Sensory Deprivation Helmet and my Disposible Space Suit Helmet into one helmet with the functions of both. I'm tired of poison gasses and blood and whatever trying to get in my lungs when I have the wrong helmet on.

Huddle behind some sort of cover and shield my eyes while doing this.

Borrow one of the many toolkits from Yagyu's absurd hammerspace to get this done. Hell, might as well use up a toolkit charge to make sure it works.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 07:51:13 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Welcome Home.
« Reply #2896 on: December 06, 2020, 08:03:13 pm »

*hrrrk*
"...
Well then! That was clearly the work of WV, the Enemy! It bleeds at the touch of my words. Fortunately, this is the corporeal world, where squidgy bits matter, and I have been blessed with cleaning implements! Begone, foul demon's touch!"

This looks like a job for the automop a highly skilled professional like myself! Cleanse the blood and muck without mercy! Leave only lemony freshness behind! Starting with myself, mind you  - this is clearly the appropriate time and place to clean my face somewhat and then don my janitor's helm to prevent further shenanigans.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: December 07, 2020, 04:45:07 am »

Wipe down sensors. If anyone turns out to be mind controlled due to this bloodbath, goop 'em.

If not, take a little bit of the blood and analyze it with the scanner. Is this all human in origin? How many different 'donors' are in here? Anything anomalous?

Then scan the door: any more surprises that I can detect? Do not open it yet!

Oh, and give a toolkit charge to Edward, maybe even help him with his tinkering if there's time.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: December 07, 2020, 04:59:56 am »

"Well that was nasty, how much more of this shit does this guy have?"
Cleanse the lenses of my helmet so I can see.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: December 07, 2020, 07:07:33 am »

"Pretty sure it's blood, not shit."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2900 on: December 07, 2020, 09:23:07 am »

Getting my wisdom teeth out today. Not sure when I'll be back to posting. See you whenever I feel less shitty.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: December 07, 2020, 10:07:52 am »

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Clean off as much blood as I can, then try getting to the door without tripping on any floor blood
How did he get so much? Did he grind someone?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: December 07, 2020, 11:38:03 am »

"It's probably just his time of the month."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: December 07, 2020, 12:49:44 pm »

Males don’t have that

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: December 08, 2020, 05:13:02 am »

Males don’t have that
"Durp's a mutant freak so he probably does."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: December 08, 2020, 11:22:12 am »

Males don’t have that
Remember what our boss said? Other than the controlling power, he’s like a normal human

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #2906 on: December 08, 2020, 09:38:53 pm »

On the off chance that fleshy teammates are now being mind controlled by contact with the blood, be ready to non-lethally subdue them. Otherwise look out for trouble.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: December 09, 2020, 03:27:25 am »

Males don’t have that
Remember what our boss said? Other than the controlling power, he’s like a normal human
"The boss never said anything about looking in that freaks pants so he doesn't know what's down there, so it could still have come from that freak."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2908 on: December 12, 2020, 11:57:13 am »

"OH GOD! t's middle school all over again!"

Sam will use the three tests (taste, smell and bloodiness) to see if she's swimming in real blood or like, maple syrup mixed with cranberries or something.
[2]
Sam examines the so called blood. She tastes it, sniffs it, and interrogates it about its so called bloodiness. After considerable contemplation she announces: "It is my educated opinion that this is definitively a liquid...."

On the off chance that fleshy teammates are now being mind controlled by contact with the blood, be ready to non-lethally subdue them. Otherwise look out for trouble.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
Ji points her gun at her teammates, particularly the fleshy ones. She's seen this movie before.

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Clean off as much blood as I can, then try getting to the door without tripping on any floor blood
How did he get so much? Did he grind someone?
[3] Tara wipes blood off her suit as best she can. Its not easy without a towel or something like that. She clears the camera of the suit enough to see though, albeit still blurry and red, and walks over to the door.

"Well that was nasty, how much more of this shit does this guy have?"
Cleanse the lenses of my helmet so I can see.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
[4]Burt wipes the lenses of his suit. He doesn't get them totally clean, but clean enough to work with.

Combine my Sensory Deprivation Helmet and my Disposible Space Suit Helmet into one helmet with the functions of both. I'm tired of poison gasses and blood and whatever trying to get in my lungs when I have the wrong helmet on.

Huddle behind some sort of cover and shield my eyes while doing this.

Borrow one of the many toolkits from Yagyu's absurd hammerspace to get this done. Hell, might as well use up a toolkit charge to make sure it works.

[5] No charge needed.
Edward removes the helmet from the Sensory Deprivation suit and, through liberal use of duct tape, glue, nano adhesive slicing fiber, and a piece of gum connects the collar of the helmet to the space suit and effectively replaces the spacesuit's helmet with the sensory deprivation helmet.

"The best of both worlds." he mutters from inside the fishbowl.

Wipe down sensors. If anyone turns out to be mind controlled due to this bloodbath, goop 'em.

If not, take a little bit of the blood and analyze it with the scanner. Is this all human in origin? How many different 'donors' are in here? Anything anomalous?

Then scan the door: any more surprises that I can detect? Do not open it yet!

Oh, and give a toolkit charge to Edward, maybe even help him with his tinkering if there's time.

[2] Yagyu attempts to wipe his sensors down but doing so with metal hands proves much harder than he imagined. He attempts to use the scanner while blind [6, 2] and fails to do so.

"I guess someone showed him that scene from the Shining."

Activate the sprinkler system to wash away all that disgusting blood.

"See? More evidence that being organic sucks and robots are superior. Seriously, where's a Janitor when you need one?"

I didn't know we could flood the sector! locate the hydraulic controls and pump three feet of water into sector A. all the other sectors too, while I am at it. I will expend as many tool charges as necessary to get this done.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
[9,3]
Pathos skitters over to a maintenance panel and turns on the sprinklers on. Bob immediately scrambles over pathos, flops on top of him, and grabs the valve. He twists it as far as it will go and grumbles with glee as the sprinklers burst and begin pouring water in at a startling rate.

*hrrrk*
"...
Well then! That was clearly the work of WV, the Enemy! It bleeds at the touch of my words. Fortunately, this is the corporeal world, where squidgy bits matter, and I have been blessed with cleaning implements! Begone, foul demon's touch!"

This looks like a job for the automop a highly skilled professional like myself! Cleanse the blood and muck without mercy! Leave only lemony freshness behind! Starting with myself, mind you  - this is clearly the appropriate time and place to clean my face somewhat and then don my janitor's helm to prevent further shenanigans.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)

EEED attempts to automop the blood up. This becomes increasingly hard as the level begins to flood and the floor becomes a foot deep slurry of water and blood.

Current water level: 1 ft
Burt and Tara smell the blood through their filters even more strongly.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: December 12, 2020, 12:02:24 pm »

Use the water to clean my sensors, at least those where water couldn't get in and damage them.

Then try to distract Bob with some fishies so someone else can turn off the water.

Take a little bit of the blood (perhaos some remained on my metal body somewhere) and analyze it with the scanner. Is this all human in origin? How many different 'donors' are in here? Anything anomalous?

Finally scan the door: any more surprises that I can detect? Do not open it either way.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 334