Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 451847 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Anya confirmed cursed.
« Reply #3120 on: January 19, 2021, 09:09:48 am »

"I now know that shoving your hand into a server is painful and leads to electrocution, and this knowledge has helped science and that means I can stop shoving my hand into it!"
Since I'm still hiding from the thing that shan't be named, I might as well see what kind of interesting things are on this server.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Present Lottery
« Reply #3121 on: January 19, 2021, 09:32:00 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Continue the Confusion Chords
((To the tune of Rickety Tickety Tin))It seems that now you’ve stopped attacking, good decision on your part, though it seems the mentioning of ED has caused your body to fall apart, I’m sure you will continue to break, I’m sure you will continue to break, to break, I’m sure you’ll continue to break
You shrink in size and flicker so, not unlike a light, you shrink and flicker like a lightning bug within the night but light will not protect you in the web of hostile thoughts, of thoughts, the web of hostile thoughts
Even if you were a spider within you still would not be safe, for wasps would lay their eggs in you and larvae would eat what’s left of you but not before they control you to make protection for them, for them, to make protection for them
Now you will shrink flicker and fade away, now you will shrink flicker and fade away like you never were and then we can get into the door, the one made of metal that’s locked, that’s locked, the one made of metal that’s locked

>Perform a lethal injection on Sam using a GSR on full auto while aiming for the head. Just let me fucking play Solitaire damnit
While thinking the above song, shoot the clone before it injects Sam with bullets
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:28:35 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: January 19, 2021, 09:48:41 am »

"Yeah, got after the guy inside there! He said modern country music is better than old, he also thinks Johnny Cash is overrated!"

Sam will goad it into opening the vault, she'd rather have it fold Mr. Friend than her. Also shoot the clone or what's his name, again, since people just don't learn apperently.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 12:13:59 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: January 19, 2021, 12:22:51 pm »

"Hey, can someone please punch me? Preferably someone very scrawny and far from danger!" Ed's voice seems to come from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Can some teammate please punch me lightly and break me out of this self-imposed fatal superposition.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: January 19, 2021, 04:44:43 pm »

"Hey, can someone please punch me? Preferably someone very scrawny and far from danger!"
obviously, Ghost!Anya will take a swing at him.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: January 20, 2021, 04:33:02 am »

"Hey, can someone please punch me? Preferably someone very scrawny and far from danger!" Ed's voice seems to come from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Do this by lightly slapping Ed on the bum. Unless someone more suitable steps up and/or Ed prefers someone else to do it.

Either way, continue the assault. Same text as before, think and chant at it. 

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 04:37:21 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3126 on: January 20, 2021, 05:00:19 am »

Play the sacred binary chant to praise the machine spirit through the speakers. If everyone else is praising something, might as well join in the confusion.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: January 20, 2021, 12:02:48 pm »

>Perform a lethal injection on Sam using a GSR on full auto while aiming for the head. Just let me fucking play Solitaire damnit

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 12:06:37 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: January 20, 2021, 01:30:29 pm »

Help Sam prevent the clone from continuing to play Solitaire.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: January 20, 2021, 03:31:37 pm »

”Behold, how the creature shirks back from the true might of ED! It will not withstand the Name’s might for much longer!”

Call the full attention of ED onto this creature! Chant more piercingly than the choir of a Dark Souls boss, and try to harmonize the rest of those chanting into my own - with this many believers, true-hearted or not, the eyes of ED will surely be drawn upon us!

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #3130 on: January 21, 2021, 06:54:46 am »

"FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP!"

Yup.  Still screaming at the monster.  Still trying to reach the helmet and swap guns and occult.

Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: January 21, 2021, 09:10:01 am »

continue chanting and thinking in unison with Yagyu

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3132 on: January 21, 2021, 05:00:22 pm »

BIG SNACK (JR)!

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3133 on: January 23, 2021, 12:17:03 pm »

"I now know that shoving your hand into a server is painful and leads to electrocution, and this knowledge has helped science and that means I can stop shoving my hand into it!"
Since I'm still hiding from the thing that shan't be named, I might as well see what kind of interesting things are on this server.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
[4] Burt has no computing cube to connect to the servers and search through their contents, but luckily some tech has left a little access box here. Just a folding screen and keyboard, but good enough for his needs.
[4]
Burt scans through the data rapidly. Then, once he's finished, he decides he's seen everything he needs to see and shuts all the servers off. Then unplugs them. Then uses his side arm to shoot the power cables.

You know, a full and proper shutdown.

Regardless he has learned a few interesting things. (You can ask 3 questions of the narrator and they will answer truthfully).

"Hey, can someone please punch me? Preferably someone very scrawny and far from danger!"
obviously, Ghost!Anya will take a swing at him.

Can some teammate please punch me lightly and break me out of this self-imposed fatal superposition.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
[2] The ghost of Anya attempts to slap Edward but is unfortunately too incorporeal to do so. For now.

Do this by lightly slapping Ed on the bum. Unless someone more suitable steps up and/or Ed prefers someone else to do it.

[3]
Yagyu slaps the air and Ed materializes in the place he swung, apparently having just been slapped.

((To the tune of Rickety Tickety Tin))It seems that now you’ve stopped attacking, good decision on your part, though it seems the mentioning of ED has caused your body to fall apart, I’m sure you will continue to break, I’m sure you will continue to break, to break, I’m sure you’ll continue to break
You shrink in size and flicker so, not unlike a light, you shrink and flicker like a lightning bug within the night but light will not protect you in the web of hostile thoughts, of thoughts, the web of hostile thoughts
Even if you were a spider within you still would not be safe, for wasps would lay their eggs in you and larvae would eat what’s left of you but not before they control you to make protection for them, for them, to make protection for them
Now you will shrink flicker and fade away, now you will shrink flicker and fade away like you never were and then we can get into the door, the one made of metal that’s locked, that’s locked, the one made of metal that’s locked

While thinking the above song, shoot the clone before it injects Sam with bullets

Help Sam prevent the clone from continuing to play Solitaire.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
[5,6,3][4, 1v1]
Expendaclone gets off the first shot, despite being injured, and blows a hole in Tara's insolation suit. The shot only grazes her flesh though.
[2]
Tara shoots straight into the ceiling
[2]
Ji, who is much more skilled with her weapon, shoots into the floor instead. You know, just to show how its done.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3134 on: January 23, 2021, 12:18:00 pm »

PART II because my posts are too THICC

BIG SNACK (JR)!

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
continue chanting and thinking in unison with Yagyu

"FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP FUCK DERP!"

Yup.  Still screaming at the monster.  Still trying to reach the helmet and swap guns and occult.

Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.
”Behold, how the creature shirks back from the true might of ED! It will not withstand the Name’s might for much longer!”

Call the full attention of ED onto this creature! Chant more piercingly than the choir of a Dark Souls boss, and try to harmonize the rest of those chanting into my own - with this many believers, true-hearted or not, the eyes of ED will surely be drawn upon us!

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
Play the sacred binary chant to praise the machine spirit through the speakers. If everyone else is praising something, might as well join in the confusion.

"Yeah, got after the guy inside there! He said modern country music is better than old, he also thinks Johnny Cash is overrated!"

Sam will goad it into opening the vault, she'd rather have it fold Mr. Friend than her. Also shoot the clone or what's his name, again, since people just don't learn apperently.

The combined mental onslaught of almost the entire team smashes into the thoughtform and pummels it back, tearing it away like tissue paper in a stream of water. As it crumbles, it finishes one last sentence.

KNO..W...WHEN...TOOOO...R...RUUUUN

A final card, much like the one from before, materializes in front of it. An ace of spades goes spinning down the hall again, missing everyone and instead slamming straight into the door. It cleaves through metal and the other disintegrating card and finishes the cut the first one made. As the card vanishes, the vault door grinds and drops to the ground, toppling over with an earth shattering THUD of metal on metal.

The way forward is open...
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 334