Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 449765 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4935 on: June 25, 2022, 11:08:57 am »

"Where are you gonna get enough souls to do this portal thing, because if I remember right the thing in Detroit needed quite a few more people then we have here."

"The thing in Detroit was also massive. It was large enough to allow military vehicle's through, maybe even a giant mech. We don't need to produce something of that scale.

"Frankly, I don't know how many people we'll need to create something capable of letting a few individuals through, but I think it should be at least attempted. Even if we can only send one person, they can pass on some information to command"

Baldwin turns his gaze towards the hand in the sky.

"But first, I need to deal with this fellow once and for all."

Challenge the giant hand to a game of Rock-paper-scissors. Open with Scissors! Cut the hand into ribbons if I win!

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: June 26, 2022, 03:32:08 am »

"I just thought of something, if we died earlier and came back do we still have our souls or did they go to hell or whatever and our minds remained behind?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: June 27, 2022, 09:39:13 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

follow team and shoot hostiles. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4938 on: June 30, 2022, 08:46:28 am »

"I wonder if there are any maps of this place."
Wonder if there are any maps of this place nearby.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
Unfortunately no.

Okay then, summon a bone golem to rip the hardsuit out of its position, and carry it around for Wilfred.  Damn thing costs too much to just leave here.

Then uhhhhh.  I dunno, we're supposed to kill Derp, but how do we get up to Derp?  Figure out how to kill Derp.  Also, drink some more Monkey Pump.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission Achievements (click to show/hide)
[7]
The enamel of the tooth rises in a sort of building block golem shape; large geometric slabs floating  together in a roughly human configuration. They pick up the remains of the hard suit and place it on one vague shoulder.

[3]
*chug chug chug* Uh....have you tried just flying up there and punching him real hard?

"Thank you.  I shall use this to rid your home of that parasite."

Take the stake, chain, and iron maiden.

Fly back to the main group.  Try to grow a bit more, I've got a feeling I'm going to be getting stabbed with a giant iron stake, and I'll need enough flesh to survive that.

"Aight, I've got a plan.  We put him in this cage, and we then pull the cage through a portal back to our home dimension.  And we have like a nuke or something waiting for him.  Or a dozen robots with giant guns."

Okay then, summon a bone golem to rip the hardsuit out of its position, and carry it around for Wilfred.  Damn thing costs too much to just leave here.

Then uhhhhh.  I dunno, we're supposed to kill Derp, but how do we get up to Derp?  Figure out how to kill Derp.  Also, drink some more Monkey Pump.

Give the squirrel bots, the VR headset, and the deadman's switch at Will and Edward

"You can make these into like an awesome bird-bot or something.  Just think it big or something.  It'll then carry as many people around as you can want."

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sensory (click to show/hide)
[6,1]
You fly back up to the rest of the group, dragging the heavy iron chain and coffin against all odds.  However, instead of getting larger you actually get smaller. You're about the size of a flying fox now, but just as strong as before.

If Bob recognizes any Derpness in the region of the goreswamp, he'll go an d eat that. Otherwise, he'll just be ready to rend and tear. To be worse than they are. He is the BFG

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bob's Business (click to show/hide)
Bob arrives in the blood swamp after traveling either a few hundred feet or a few hundred miles. Hard to say. The bats drop him straight into the gore slurry and he spends a few minutes paddling around, looking for signs of derpiness. When he finds none, he does the closest gator equivalent of shrugging and just starts floating around like a very content log.

[4] The blue flame seems to be evidence of the Friendly infection. Those pain elementals who show evidence of it are being actively attacked by those that do not. In fact, now that you actually take time to carefully examine and scan the islands around you, there seems to be a strange sort of war raging between the two. From what you can see....those that are killed by the flaming blue resurrect  under the control of that flame.

"Aaaah dammit. Guys, this infection is spreading fast, we need to get a move on before there's too many blue painboys to deal with."

"Aight, I've got a plan.  We put him in this cage, and we then pull the cage through a portal back to our home dimension.  And we have like a nuke or something waiting for him.  Or a dozen robots with giant guns."

"Sure, sounds fair enough and that cage could work, but I don't actually think they specified how we are supposed to get out of here and back home? Either way, maybe Korra can rig up some explosives to the cage so that we can quickly blow it up once we're back."

"Wouldn't it be easier if we just blow him up here instead of risking to take him home where he as more power?"
"I'm afraid Summer has the right of it, it really seems we'll have to capture him and drag him back to our realm if those two are anything to go by."

Can I determine where the source of infected gimps is? Like does it seem the infection is spreading from somewhere specific? So far only the blue star seems like it could be the source, but we haven't really confirmed this yet.
Try flying up towards the blue star overhead a bit and see if it's actually getting closer or if physically moving there won't be possible, what with the warpy distances in here and all that.

Try to remember how we were supposed to get back home. Do we just think ourselves a portal back? Did they give us any instructions at all?

Instead get handsy with Summer. As in, imagine her into having hands, yes, that. And whatever other mods she thinks to need to get the job done.
Make sure she is stripped of weapons first though before trying, in case things go wrong. Also be ready with the modded goop thrower to immobilize her if that happens. 

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
[4,9]
You're pretty sure that the pain elementals are supposed to set up a portal for you once you finish the job. Assuming any are left...

You think Summer up some hands. Since she never said to get rid of the wings the hands just kind of sprout on them, near the "Wrist". They're a bit awkwardly placed but a hell of a lot easier to use than wings when it comes to manipulating things.

Give the squirrel bots, the VR headset, and the deadman's switch at Will and Edward

"You can make these into like an awesome bird-bot or something.  Just think it big or something.  It'll then carry as many people around as you can want."

"Hmm. I'll see what I can do."

Recieve the squirrel bots, vr headset and deadman's switch from Summer. Attempt to kitbash them into some kind of flying robot.

Also keep on sticking to Yagyu. Octo-powers go!

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
[1]
The "Kitbash" ends up being more of a "Bash with hammer" and you succeed only in destroying the squirrel bots.

"Where are you gonna get enough souls to do this portal thing, because if I remember right the thing in Detroit needed quite a few more people then we have here."

"The thing in Detroit was also massive. It was large enough to allow military vehicle's through, maybe even a giant mech. We don't need to produce something of that scale.

"Frankly, I don't know how many people we'll need to create something capable of letting a few individuals through, but I think it should be at least attempted. Even if we can only send one person, they can pass on some information to command"

Baldwin turns his gaze towards the hand in the sky.

"But first, I need to deal with this fellow once and for all."

Challenge the giant hand to a game of Rock-paper-scissors. Open with Scissors! Cut the hand into ribbons if I win!

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
[5]
The giant hand is still slowly drifting back upwards as the giant recoils. You slam your fist on your palm while shouting "Rock, Paper, Scissors!" and then thrust two fingers forward. When the hand, which is in a vaguely "paper" position, doesn't respond you "Snip" your fingers closed. The hand, slowly, splits in half from between its middle fingers and back to the wrist, releasing an absolute torrent of blood. The blood pours waterfall-like down onto the other cheek and side of the face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

follow team and shoot hostiles. 
Jack munches on yet more metaphysical crackers "Mmmm im still not entirely convinced we cant still get turned into mental vegetables. Mmm man these are good."

Just continue to keep with the group for now.

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)
Waiting for someone to do something. Got it. 

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: June 30, 2022, 03:46:08 pm »

Try flying up towards the blue star overhead a bit and see if it's actually getting closer or if physically moving there won't be possible, what with the warpy distances in here and all that. Take the iron maiden cage with me.

Also, if I use the biorhythm tracker on one of the blue-flamed painbois in the distance, does it only track that guy or does the tracking extend to the other bluebois?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 02:16:50 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: June 30, 2022, 08:30:55 pm »

* Devastator lands on RC's scan box.

"You ready to take the fight to them?  I've got ya the cage, and will be trying to make a portal for the other end."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: July 01, 2022, 02:28:33 am »

"Well damn no maps, anyone got any idea of what us guys on the ground can do?"
Sit and play a game on my laptop while I wait for someone to say what the plan is.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: July 01, 2022, 04:26:21 pm »

* Devastator lands on RC's scan box.

"You ready to take the fight to them?  I've got ya the cage, and will be trying to make a portal for the other end."

"Yeah, lets go drag him down to our level. Thanks for the cage, that should help."

You're pretty sure that the pain elementals are supposed to set up a portal for you once you finish the job. Assuming any are left...
"Well damn no maps, anyone got any idea of what us guys on the ground can do?"

"Two things: one, we'll need a portal home at some point, either to drag Friendly through kicking and screaming, or just for us to de-ass the area. The easiest might be to have a local painboi do it for us, so you can go find one and get that all set up.

Secondly, once we go for Friendo the blueflamed gimps might start converging on us, so getting ready for that by fortifying or finding good firing positions or whatever would also be useful. "

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: July 01, 2022, 04:37:37 pm »

"Yeah.  I think we should try it ourselves, the friendlies don't seem to be in good shape right now.

..and as for defending, you think two groups will do?  Assault group with you and the rest making the portal back?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: July 02, 2022, 02:35:03 am »

"Should we get some of the friendly gimps to join us in defending and making the portal?"

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: DERP: Hurt him so hard
« Reply #4945 on: July 02, 2022, 04:10:31 am »

Well, okay!  Jump on top of the bone golem's head, scream "FUCK DERP!", and ride Bonem up towards the blue, to punch Derp in the face.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission Achievements (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: July 03, 2022, 08:46:04 pm »

"Sure, why not."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: July 03, 2022, 09:27:09 pm »

Go with wil and assist in explosives stuff I guess

Spoiler: kora sheet (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: July 04, 2022, 05:13:47 pm »

Dang. Try to salvage the destroyed squirrel bots into a functional robot of some sort, depending on what's left to work with. If this isn't an auto-fail, use one charge from my toolbox for this process.

Regardless, keep chilling while sticking to Yagyu's back with my optical camo on.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: July 05, 2022, 12:52:16 am »

Take Burt and start sliding down the body's shoulder towards the waterfall of blood.  Carry the spike-end of the spike and iron maiden thing with me.  The chain is arbritrarily long, after all.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sensory (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 334