Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 452693 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4950 on: July 05, 2022, 08:52:03 am »

Try flying up towards the blue star overhead a bit and see if it's actually getting closer or if physically moving there won't be possible, what with the warpy distances in here and all that. Take the iron maiden cage with me.

Also, if I use the biorhythm tracker on one of the blue-flamed painbois in the distance, does it only track that guy or does the tracking extend to the other bluebois?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
[3]
Seems like it will take quite a while to fly up there.

The tracker just tracks the one guy, sadly.

"Well damn no maps, anyone got any idea of what us guys on the ground can do?"
Sit and play a game on my laptop while I wait for someone to say what the plan is.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
You play minesweeper. You'd think you'd have better games in the future but its really just minesweeper.

Well, okay!  Jump on top of the bone golem's head, scream "FUCK DERP!", and ride Bonem up towards the blue, to punch Derp in the face.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission Achievements (click to show/hide)
[8]
You climb up onto the Golem's head and point up at the distant blue flame. The golem, with no visible form of propulsion, simply begins to rise up towards the flame. Its pretty comical to watch, especially because the golem doesn't change its position or pose whatsoever.
[4]
To everyone around Wilfred he ascends a good 20 or 30 feet and then seems to vanish. To Wilfred he ascends and simply notices that the floating island of flame is actually much closer than he expected. He's only about 50 feet from its underside. He can see what looks like ancient roman architecture peeking out over the edges. That, and dozens or hundreds of bodies tumbling off like a continuous waterfall of living people.

Go with wil and assist in explosives stuff I guess

Spoiler: kora sheet (click to show/hide)
We'll assume you sit on a golem shoulder and ride up with him.

Dang. Try to salvage the destroyed squirrel bots into a functional robot of some sort, depending on what's left to work with. If this isn't an auto-fail, use one charge from my toolbox for this process.

Regardless, keep chilling while sticking to Yagyu's back with my optical camo on.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)

[7]
You mash the robots into a sort of flying drone with a single camera eye. Its rough, but functional.

Take Burt and start sliding down the body's shoulder towards the waterfall of blood.  Carry the spike-end of the spike and iron maiden thing with me.  The chain is arbritrarily long, after all.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sensory (click to show/hide)
Sliding down the body's cheek, I assume you mean. [6] You don't just slide down the face and onto the cheek, you surf the iron maiden straight down into the blood. Its about as you enter the deluge of gore, hanging ten on your iron implement of torture, that you realize you don't know how to stop. The cheek is already quite a steep slope, but the blood has made it even slicker and harder to get footing. And you're sliding through it at quite a pace.

"well...it was cool at least."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4951 on: July 06, 2022, 02:59:14 am »

"Well I guess it's time to go do something productive."
Imagine a elevator that'll take me to where Summer was wanting to go.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: DERP: Hurt him so hard
« Reply #4952 on: July 06, 2022, 05:40:52 am »

The very angry and bloody catgirl standing on top of the bone golem strikes a pose, hands on hips, and grins smugly up at the island.  "Not actually that far away, huh?  It just keeps getting easier and easier to track you down, bastard.  ONWARD, BONEM!"

Command the golem to rise further, see what's atop the island.  Scream at the waterfall of bodies that we're here to fuck up Derp, as well as anyone or anything that helps him.  Fuck Derp!  Fuck Derp!  Fuck Derp!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: July 06, 2022, 03:58:49 pm »

Land the spike in the home dimension, using the curtain of blood as the 'door' part of the portal.  Pick some place with lots of room that I know well, such as a briefing room or hanger.

Or maybe one of the sales pool rooms.  They could only be improved by the addition of a curtain of blood.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: July 06, 2022, 05:37:56 pm »

Grab the allegedly cursed rifle "Cold Comfort" from my pack while imagining a Portal Gun. If the produced gun sufficiently infringes upon copyright, fire a shot at the Blue flame and another at the fleshy red wall with the hope of creating a passage between the two. If that fails, try again with the occult gun.

DO NOT WALK THROUGH THE PORTAL! Let a teammate send a camera drone through first.

"If this works, then we should all have passage to the blue flame"

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 05:40:01 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: July 08, 2022, 05:10:24 pm »

Well, keep it up eh.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: July 10, 2022, 02:57:06 pm »

Having managed to salvage the bare minimum from the squirrel bots, Ed finally notices that Yagyu is flying.

"Hey uh, chief. Just a reminder that I'm still stuck to you back here. I kinda missed my chance to detach, I was trying to do a thing with these squirrel bots and kinda lost track of things. Try not and shake me off mid-flight, okay?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: July 11, 2022, 01:26:46 am »

"Hmm."

Let me try to get creative here so right now this is the mental mindscape version of how we the collective conscious imagines hell to be like now what does hell have a ton of? Thats right lawyers! Try to mentally summon a rule lawyer to help me get out of this situation, and or sue Mr Friend out of existence either or.

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: July 12, 2022, 11:53:59 am »

Having managed to salvage the bare minimum from the squirrel bots, Ed finally notices that Yagyu is flying.

"Hey uh, chief. Just a reminder that I'm still stuck to you back here. I kinda missed my chance to detach, I was trying to do a thing with these squirrel bots and kinda lost track of things. Try not and shake me off mid-flight, okay?"

"Why of course! You're, like, my favorite barnacle!"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Olith McHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: July 13, 2022, 04:02:54 am »

"Hmm."

Let me try to get creative here so right now this is the mental mindscape version of how we the collective conscious imagines hell to be like now what does hell have a ton of? Thats right lawyers! Try to mentally summon a rule lawyer to help me get out of this situation, and or sue Mr Friend out of existence either or.

Pop into existence, contemplate lawsuits. And extortion.
Spoiler: Bearnstein (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4960 on: July 27, 2022, 09:22:07 am »

My games are going on Hiatus for the moment because of board exams. I'll see you in september.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4961 on: October 10, 2022, 09:19:05 am »

"Well I guess it's time to go do something productive."
Imagine a elevator that'll take me to where Summer was wanting to go.
[2]
You consider an elevator....

What IS an elevator, when you really think about it?

The very angry and bloody catgirl standing on top of the bone golem strikes a pose, hands on hips, and grins smugly up at the island.  "Not actually that far away, huh?  It just keeps getting easier and easier to track you down, bastard.  ONWARD, BONEM!"

Command the golem to rise further, see what's atop the island.  Scream at the waterfall of bodies that we're here to fuck up Derp, as well as anyone or anything that helps him.  Fuck Derp!  Fuck Derp!  Fuck Derp!

[6]
The bone golem -Bonem- continues to rise towards the island while making no movement or reaction to the strange action it is taking. After another minute or so it has reached the underside of the island and bumped its head into the blood soaked, crumbling earth. It bobs back down a bit and then floats back up and bumps it again, like a helium balloon bouncing against the ceiling. [5] You grab the dirt with your hands and wrap your legs around the golem's neck. You scramble, hand over hand, dragging the golem under you, until you reach the edge of the island. Free from the dirt ceiling you and the golem continue ascending until you drift up to the edge of the upper section of the island.

You get maybe a half second to inspect it: your impression is of a sort of roman hanging garden. A tiered expanse of flowering plants, trees, vines, and bushes, mostly open natural spaces with scattered marble buildings, columns supporting nothing, wide steaming baths, spiraling walkways, and the like. There are people there, lounging, frocking, copulating. They are more intact than most of the other pain elementals but they still bear the telltale mutilations somewhere on them.  It seems a sort of Bacchanalian pleasure garden, with a sadomasochist twist. The blue flame is at the top of those gardens, engulfing a roman style temple up there.   Unfortunately after that half second of observation your attention is distracted by a beam of condensed blood and viscera that lances out at your head from somewhere near the apex of the gardens.

[5] You duck the beam and it flies past with what is very clearly a human scream.

Land the spike in the home dimension, using the curtain of blood as the 'door' part of the portal.  Pick some place with lots of room that I know well, such as a briefing room or hanger.

Or maybe one of the sales pool rooms.  They could only be improved by the addition of a curtain of blood.

Twisting the nature of the world here is easier than in the more mundane natural world but still, creating a portal back home of your own accord will be something quite difficult. Especially with only the attention and intent of a single mind.
[4]
Not quite good enough I'm afraid. You are now sliding very very fast. The edge of the cheek and the yawning abyss beyond it are coming up very quick.

Grab the allegedly cursed rifle "Cold Comfort" from my pack while imagining a Portal Gun. If the produced gun sufficiently infringes upon copyright, fire a shot at the Blue flame and another at the fleshy red wall with the hope of creating a passage between the two. If that fails, try again with the occult gun.

DO NOT WALK THROUGH THE PORTAL! Let a teammate send a camera drone through first.

"If this works, then we should all have passage to the blue flame"

[5]
You imagine a portal gun into being. One straight from the hit video game [NAME WITHHELD FOR COPYRIGHT REASONS]. Neat!
[2]
You attempt to shoot a portal up at the blue flame  island but...miss? Maybe?  It just never seems to impact and the other portal you place doesn't open, as there's no corresponding portal to connect to.

Well, keep it up eh.

[5]
You bump  into the bottom of the island quite unexpectedly. Huh...Wasn't as far away as you thought.

"Hmm."

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)
"Hmm."

Pop into existence, contemplate lawsuits. And extortion.
Spoiler: Bearnstein (click to show/hide)

A fully formed lawyer pops into existence out of nowhere. Within the first microseconds of his new existence the lawyer considers extorting money out of people via legal means. Considering the nature of lawyers this is not surprising.

[1] The lawyer knows absolutely no legal precedent for this case. He's not even sure what laws are enforced here. Not the law of gravity, thats for sure. HOWEVER, lack of knowledge or illegality of action has never prevented him from suing someone before!  He immediately starts drafting a counterfeit summons on the grounds of...uh...unlicensed transport of human organs. Yeah sure that will work.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: October 10, 2022, 02:21:13 pm »

Conjure a pile of lock-on rocket launchers and shoot down the enemy screamingbeams.

Also, enhance the Doom.

Spoiler: kora sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 05:34:52 pm by Egan_BW »
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: October 10, 2022, 09:44:27 pm »

fire a shot at the Blue flame and another at the fleshy red wall with the hope of creating a passage between the two.

Try to perform the portal shenanigans again. If I succeed, my teammates should be able to follow me through

((Sorry for taking so long, you posted on Canadian Thanksgiving))

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: October 11, 2022, 04:24:29 am »

"Maybe an elevator is to complex, probably need to try something easier."
Imagine a car into existence!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 334