Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 449794 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: MOOK: An increasingly large pile of viscera
« Reply #510 on: March 17, 2019, 04:35:36 pm »

Salute the good doctor. He's an inspiration to us all. Then close the door.

Go back to lab 1 and check that organo-printer. Is it OK? Could I use it to make a grenade or other explosive? Medicine or replacement limbs? DRUGS? How about a living creature that gives birth to grenades with enough food?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:37:52 pm by Parisbre56 »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #511 on: March 17, 2019, 04:44:51 pm »

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)

"Without insurance" isn't "Actually dead," he supposed, as he waited with like 73 other insurance-less mooks for an actual repair. He then used the strange 4th wall awareness he had when he was on death's door to moan, through walls and across lots of space, "Hey, Pathos, swab some of my blood and print me some fresh guts, eh?"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 17, 2019, 04:51:23 pm »

Find a corner to mope in and dissociate over the lack of coffee, see if I can get the OMNITECH Memory Eradicator to erase memories of the previous hour
"N-no snacks...no coffee...ruined hair...wh-what god would let this happen. Who would forsake me this fate...stuck with these lunatics."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 17, 2019, 04:52:48 pm »

Can I (or rather, the sticky goop) help with the wounded?

If yes, do that.

If no, grab Roald's stuff and then drag the corpse out of the hallway. Then start lightly exploring lab 3, but don't stray too far yet, just check out the main hallway and such and scan to see if there's anything uncouth in the air (like more scissorheads! or swearwords!) or noteworthy things in the hall (like scary clawmarks on the walls or something).

"Hey Benny, could you cover me here while I scan? If there's any more of 'em out there I'd like to know, though with these turrets spraying hot lead love everywhere I kind of doubt it. Still, can't be too sure!"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 12:54:56 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 17, 2019, 05:00:50 pm »

"Well, this is convenient. Do you think that guy we rescued as the right keycard? But first, lets see if I can get it open. Can you help me get the keycard panel open?"

With the help of Jon, try to open the keycard panel and try to rewire it to open the door.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 17, 2019, 05:13:25 pm »

Spoiler: Punished Jengo (click to show/hide)

That was a trip. Can I ever trust again? I'm gonna look for something like a cart or trolley or sturdy sticks to hobble around on. If I can manage that, hobble to the rest of the group. Better than ducking out or being left alone, hopefully.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:46:10 pm by SamSpeeds »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 17, 2019, 06:00:34 pm »

((Clem does not have an insurance card, I don't believe, but Rezel would be willing to give his card to Clem in hopes of negotiating for repayment after Clem is repaired.  At this time, though, Rezel isn't around to do this.))

Well, better check out that maintenance shaft then!  Be very careful, slow and cautious, shooting anything that moves and/or nobody will miss.  If it turns out to be clear, go idle around near the entrance to lab 2, waiting for a person with relevant credentials to open the door; no need to go find one of them, though.  No rush, and they should know when they're needed anyway.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #517 on: March 17, 2019, 06:31:10 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

Give Clem back his Stuff (OMNITECH® Universal Containment Pod x 5 and OMNITECH® Null-Rod) Then go back to the laboratory.
Check if I have an FoF On before going near to any turret

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 17, 2019, 09:54:45 pm »

I suspect Lab 3 will turn out to be the most lethal. Therefore I suggest we wait until everyone is ready, and move in as a complete team, instead of gunning about first come, first serve style as soon as the doors open.

I’m a bit confused as to how the FoF marker works (not that that’s out of character, mind you). I want to try to make sure I have done what I need to do to not get gunned down by OMNI turrets.
In the meantime, go help Rezel sweep the maintinence shaft. Shoot what needs shooting. If that turns out uneventful, and someone opens/enters Lab 2, follow them in after I’m done with maintenance, again shooting what needs to be shot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 18, 2019, 05:21:07 am »

Turn the FoF program back on and make sure its on, then while keepind my gun at the ready go and search the bodies at the entrance of lab 3 for anything good especially a red keycard.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #520 on: March 18, 2019, 06:42:49 am »

"Locked, eh"
Stuff one mini donut in my mouth, squirt an equal volume of cream cheese in there as well, then knock politely on the Lab 2 door and holler "Sanitation!" in my best bored housekeeping voice. If i get a response form inside lab 2, act accordingly. Otherwise just go back and continue detoxing lab 1. Only worried about cleaning up the biological contaminants. And only the ones that have escaped their intended enclosures.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #521 on: March 18, 2019, 12:01:32 pm »

Grab one of those FoF markers and make sure it's on, then retrieve Roald's corpse and loot him clean.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 19, 2019, 12:40:01 pm »

"I picked up a red keycard earlier, maybe that'll help. I never know why they use colours instead of just printing the name of the lab it opens. I always get the colours mixed up."

Follow Jon into lab 2, use my red keycard if that helps.
If we can't get in, light up a OMNITECH cigarette and help him further clean lab 1.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 19, 2019, 05:00:23 pm »

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)

Reload my rifle and scavenge around the area where the the Scissor Head first appeared for FoF markers and/or any extra loot.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 19, 2019, 05:22:19 pm »

"I heard once that one of the ... how did they put it? the 'biomechanical patient immigrants' were colorblind. So they could think, but they couldn't see. But that's probably not the reason. Hey! Didn't we have a beaurocrat following us around a bit ago? Bet they know, if they haven't been contaminated themselves yet." Jon laughs at his own joke.
"Contaminated. Heh heh. It's funny because it's true."
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 334