Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 451862 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ape escape?
« Reply #600 on: April 09, 2019, 08:10:24 pm »

Knock Twitchy's gun away, this time the ape looks friendly.

If it comes to it, help the ape out of the door.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 11, 2019, 01:32:44 pm »

What is an omni-card again, like a credit card or like a keycard?

Goop the ape to the floor if it acts hostile, if it doesn't tell it to get away from the door and to move to the other end of the chamber (to free our lines of fire).

If another hostile monster comes out the door, goop it, goop it good.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 11, 2019, 02:46:51 pm »

Toss some door nobs at the stumps of the guy missing his feet
Spoiler: Hurg! (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 12, 2019, 07:43:07 am »

Keep my rifle pointed at the ape, just in case it decides to become hostile.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #604 on: April 12, 2019, 08:50:10 pm »

"Uh, hello? Are you friendly?"

Speak to the ape, but keep my gun aimed for now.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
The ape currently has a face full of sticky goo. This makes it hard for it to hear or respond, though its brain helmet is yelling things like "HELL!" and "BLAST!" and "GO TO THE DEVIL!"

Its almost as though you overlooked Harry's actions in the last few seconds. And his long speech about shooting goo in an ape's face. And Spuds mentally disassociating himself from the rest of the team because of the quantity of goo sprayed in the ape's face and the joy with which it was done.

Admittedly I wouldn't blame you for forgetting about it, consciously or not. I only remember it because the laughing skull who keeps me hostage demands I remember everything you people do.

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Piecewise I just want you to know that I hate you so much right now.

"None of that talking was me, it's all the disembodied narrator's fault."

Harry shakes his head to readjust his brain and deletes the last few seconds of awkward from memory. Then prepares to hit the primate with more FOAM if necessary.

((I hurt you because I love you. And also it amuses me greatly~))

"I meant every word of that. If anything, I meant MORE " Harry says, though he looks extremely angry while doing so and then immediately looks around in an agitated way. It is as though seeking some unseen menace to beat mercilessly, just like he beats his wife, children, pets, and occasionally strangers on the street who he believes are agents of the one world order.

"Listen...I'll just stand here on standby ready to use my tool...use this containment device to...contain the...subject." He says these things very slowly and carefully, as though choosing his words very particularly so that they can't be used against him. Like in those custody hearings or during that human trafficking case he was in.

Scream like a small girl and fill the orangutan with bullets.  Run away if it doesn't stop moving.

"Not agaaaaain!"

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
Knock Twitchy's gun away, this time the ape looks friendly.

If it comes to it, help the ape out of the door.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)
[8v2]
[5][5v2]
Rezel makes an interesting noise. Somewhere between a train whistle or a boiling teapot and the sound made when someone stubs their toe really hard. He continues making this noise as he brings his gun to bear on the stuck ape. Spuds, ever diplomatic when it comes to primates, moves to stop him but Rezel kicks Spuds square in the testicles and the hip checks him out of the way before opening up on the ape. Shots tear through hardened foam and the creature jerks and spasms before going mostly limp, blood staining the white foam pink.

"For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come" comes the weak and increasingly tinny voice from the brain helmet.

What is an omni-card again, like a credit card or like a keycard?

Goop the ape to the floor if it acts hostile, if it doesn't tell it to get away from the door and to move to the other end of the chamber (to free our lines of fire).

If another hostile monster comes out the door, goop it, goop it good.

An omni-card is akin to a giftcard with a certain amount of omni loaded onto it. Its as close to loose money as you'll get.

The Ape is acting non-hostile at the minute.  Increasingly non-hostile. You decide not to try and steal Rezel's thunder. You saw what happened to the last guy who did.

Keep my rifle pointed at the ape, just in case it decides to become hostile.
Ya think they got him handled. Unless he explodes upon death. In which case things are probably gonna get very loud here in the next minute or two.

Check for vital signs, if he's alive, disinfect and bandage what remains of his feet and then transport him to the infirmary.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
[2]
Heather checks for vital signs but can't find any. She squints at the body, which is apparently still breathing, in confusion.

"That ain't right."

Toss some door nobs at the stumps of the guy missing his feet
Spoiler: Hurg! (click to show/hide)
Heather is still considering the apparent medical mystery of the breathing corpse when a crazed man runs over to her and spikes a metal doorknob into the body's shin. The body lets out a rather stifled groan.

"Now that is defintely not right. Corpses don't breath and they defintely don't complain. I know. The malpractice board was VERY specific on that point."

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

Go with the guys pass the turrets is not like I have something to do here.

Steve apparently got drunk at some point because he's seeing phantom teammates that are going into lab 3. No one is going into lab 3 this turn Steve ol' boy.  They're mostly commiting various kinds of animal cruelty.

(I’m going to assume Benny’s offer is still on the table and add the FoF market to my inventory)
Stand by, confused, but ready to respond to any threat that makes itself evident.

”Are orarangutans a thing around here?”
Lance considers for several long seconds if Rezel is a threat.

Hmmm.

Probably not.

He gets the FOF marker from Benny.

Well, shit. Does it the terminal boot at all anymore? If not, incinerate all the hardware to hide my mountain dew soaked fuckup.
Then find another computer I can access to check out the contents of the USB stick in my inventory that I picked up earlier.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
Edd sniffs, looks around a bit self conciously, and then seeps the keyboard into his incincerator. He moves on to the next terminal and sticks the USB drive into it.

The usb contains a good amount of what look like MP3 files,  documents, images, even a few executables. They look personal in nature, like this is some's private USB.  They've got DOOM on here. And some folder with "ShindoL" as the name.

"Nothing to worry about. This is basic cat behavior. When you knock on the side of a box they always strike the offender with their paw. I just didn't expect this box to be so weak."

The solution to this problem is obvious. Remove my spacesuit's helmet. Let the cat have it. Better than it having my head.

Preferably do so before an overzealous teammate shoots me in the head or shoves me in an incinerator.

[4]
Pathos fumbles and undoes the helmet, dropping out of it and scrambling back on his butt as it gets yanked through the hole in the printer. There's a sound of crushing metal and glass inside the printer and a moment later the helmet comes back out, this time as a rough lump that catches Pathos in the chest and flattens him to the ground.

Spoiler: Dragon Ball J (click to show/hide)

Oh son of a... I guess I have to try to save you, huh? I'm going to keep my distance still but shoot at the big hand and NOT Pathos do not shoot Pathos shoot the hand instead. Run, buddy! If something starts to come OUT of the thing, though... Run like hell! But keep shooting it also.
[4][2v1]
Jengo peaks back around the corner and fires a burst into the printer. A howling screech comes from it and a spray of blood and lint and the printer rocks back and forth violently.

Wander off to find Pathos and see how my kitty printing request is coming along. If I witness the current struggle, saunter over and spray some cream cheese into the printer for the kittything. If that doesn't calm it down, poke it idly with my automop.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Jon wanders in as Jengo unloads rounds into the printer.  He observes the situation for a moment before shrugging and walking towards the printer. He's about halfway there when something the rough size of a tiger lurches out through the hole. It looks something like a tiger as well, though also something like a very bloody coat. In either case its only half formed, two massive front legs and a half molten face of teeth and too many eyes trailing a partial lower body and spine, the stringy remnants from the printer's current "line" still trailing behind it. 

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Animal Cruelty
« Reply #605 on: April 12, 2019, 10:22:49 pm »

“Rezel, I’m pretty sure what you just did stands somewhere between endangerment of an employee, and destruction of company property.”
Call for a medic to check out the Ape, if no medics respond, try to check it’s vital signs. Then push past the ape and checkout the room he came from.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 12, 2019, 10:47:37 pm »

Spoiler: Jengo! (click to show/hide)

"What - huh - wha - Stop going towards the fffffff-can-I-swear-on-the-job-ing cat monster STOP GOING TOWARDS THE CAT MONSTER RUN AWAY FROM THE CAT MONSTER GO RUN LEAVE SHIMMY SCOOT JET SCRAM SKEDADDLE RETREAT ABSCOND! THIS IS A JOB FOR HOT HOT LEAD! AAA! AAA! AAA! AAA! AAA!"

Gape at my coworkers' Astounding Bravery and keep shooting the thing. Scream rabidly.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #607 on: April 13, 2019, 03:29:03 am »

I think I'm going to call you Cheshyre.

Stay down. Play dead. Let the cat chase those other targets.

Once it's distracted, make sure the printer is off. Don't need it printing any more cats before I fix those problems with the prototype.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #608 on: April 13, 2019, 07:28:25 am »

"Jengo? You're st ... stop shooting a second. You're still alive? Stop shooting, I'm trying to talk to you. Ah never mind, I can see you are busy. You should really watch yuour mouth though. It's diststeful, talking about a job like that. Ugh, now you got me doing it too."

Place down a wet floor sign and wait for Jengo to finish his 'job.' Then either incinerate or feed the kitty, depending on how alive it is at that point.

"Honestly, doesn't ANYONE die around here? So inconsiderate."

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 13, 2019, 08:35:21 am »

Help with patching up anime ape (aka sticky goop assistance). If it's thrashing around though or if something else comes through that door, then back off and goop it.

If nothing comes through the door, wave my scanner in its general direction. Any particularly high HELL-dimension particle readings or whatever?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hotfire90

« Reply #610 on: April 13, 2019, 08:40:43 am »

"You're quite the mystery aren't you? A breathing and complaining corpse, you'd probably walk too if it weren't for your legs."

Disinfect and bandage up what remains of Keberos' feet, then drag the medical mystery to the infirmary.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 13, 2019, 11:36:06 am »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Consider the redeeming value of accidentally diving out a window into deep space somewhere. Then go follow Heather past the ape who really should not have been shot dead, and see what else may be through that door. Oh, and check the Environmental Scanner, just in case everyone not in a HAZMAT suit is steadily building up lethal doses of some esoteric monkey-brain-altering chemicals or something cool like that.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 02:58:12 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #612 on: April 13, 2019, 02:53:23 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

"Do anybody remember what we were supposed to do after rescuing that guy? Because I don't."
Search for someone to heal? Maybe going to lab 3 to loot it?.

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 13, 2019, 02:56:55 pm »

"Idiots the lot of you."

Shake head in frustration then go into the room the ape had come out of.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 14, 2019, 05:37:07 am »

"Why did you kill the one thing here that didn't act hostile?"
Go through the door the ape came out of.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 334