Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 452727 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Animal Cruelty
« Reply #675 on: May 07, 2019, 11:43:02 pm »

((Isn't a skeleton already dead?))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 08, 2019, 03:29:29 am »

Stay with the guys dragging the woman, be ready to smack her with the baton if needed.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 08, 2019, 06:32:04 am »

Again try to extricate myself from the results of my own bad rolls. Should I manage, thoroughly scan the corpse of the cat-creature.

"Hey, uhh, guys? Little help here?"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #678 on: May 08, 2019, 07:58:24 am »

"He was a good cat, Pathos. Good hunter. Playful. Liked sparkly things and yarn - or whatever this mop head is made out of, anyway. He was a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't get to give him a uniform."

Jon pat's Pathos on the shoulder, then glances over at Yagyu as he squats down to put the knitted kitty to it's final rest.

"Hey, there. Need some help? Want' me to cook that goo off you? This thing runs at a cool five million Kelvin usually, but we could probably crank it up a bit for you. I'm sure the containment field is rated for at least ten or fifteen million. Eh?"

Stuff the halfcorpse cat into the incinerator while maintaining eye contact with Yagyu. Then assist Pathos in assessing/tidying the printer. I bet it's functional enough to get another cat out of it before it melts down and eats itself in frustration and terror.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #679 on: May 08, 2019, 08:15:26 am »

Go help out that idiot who glued himself to the floor. Make noises berating the idiot for doing this rather than anything useful.

I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 08, 2019, 12:41:01 pm »

Investigate the executive area for anything useful and the prosthetic machine.

Spoiler:  Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 08, 2019, 01:10:56 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

Inspect the room where the woman was.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Hotfire90

« Reply #682 on: May 09, 2019, 06:31:40 am »

Continue towards Lab 2, search it and make sure that it's clear.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 09, 2019, 02:45:14 pm »

Stand guard while other people loot the room.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #684 on: May 10, 2019, 04:31:43 pm »

Spoiler: JENGO (click to show/hide)

Clutch at my ankle and curse god. Then thank god for not killing me yet.
"FUCK YOU SPACE GOD! ALSO I LOVE YOU SPACE GOD. HURT ME MORE DADDY!"

Pathos got up, shrugged and adjusted his disposable spacesuit.
"What a shame. It was a good cat. What a rotten way to die."
He wiped the blood on his hand on the cleaner part of the cat's fabric before returning his attention to the machine.

Make sure the printer has stopped printing. See if it can still print stuff, perhaps with the help of a bit of cleanup from my janitor friend. Try to print some compound that will dissolve the goop, if that's possible.

Pathos manages to extract himself from out of under the cat corpse and goes over to check on the printer. Its non-functional right now, but it could probably be fixed.

Again try to extricate myself from the results of my own bad rolls. Should I manage, thoroughly scan the corpse of the cat-creature.

"Hey, uhh, guys? Little help here?"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
[4] Yagyu, in a fit of annoyance, smashes the hardened goo with enough force to shatter it and free his feet. Sadly he also slams the gun barrel straight into his big toe and collapses in a swearing heap.

"He was a good cat, Pathos. Good hunter. Playful. Liked sparkly things and yarn - or whatever this mop head is made out of, anyway. He was a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't get to give him a uniform."

Jon pat's Pathos on the shoulder, then glances over at Yagyu as he squats down to put the knitted kitty to it's final rest.

"Hey, there. Need some help? Want' me to cook that goo off you? This thing runs at a cool five million Kelvin usually, but we could probably crank it up a bit for you. I'm sure the containment field is rated for at least ten or fifteen million. Eh?"

Stuff the halfcorpse cat into the incinerator while maintaining eye contact with Yagyu. Then assist Pathos in assessing/tidying the printer. I bet it's functional enough to get another cat out of it before it melts down and eats itself in frustration and terror.

Jon drags the cat corpse over to the incinerator and starts feeding it in while keeping his eye on Yagyu. Occasionally he waggles an eyebrow. 

That done he joins pathos in examining the damaged printer. [2,2] Both Jon and Pathos examine the mechanical damage to the printer but can't figure out a good way to remedy it.

Go help out that idiot who glued himself to the floor. Make noises berating the idiot for doing this rather than anything useful.

Clem wanders into lab one and squats down over Yagyu. Clem pokes Yagyu experimentally.

Haul the current threat, possessed woman, out of the area and into containment.

"Okay, what else is left?"

((Yay, Dubs isn't dead!  It was just a temporary case of school!))

Stick with Spuds, but also handcuff the woman's feet if they weren't already handcuffed.  Just in case.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
Stay with the guys dragging the woman, be ready to smack her with the baton if needed.
The unconscious woman is dragged out of the labs. It takes a few minutes to find a containment room but the group eventually manages to find one and, after at first attempting to shove her through the deposit slot, they break down and actually deposit her with a clerk.   The clerk thanks them for their efforts, records the information about the situation that they can give him, dumps the lady into a big goo chamber that is immediately sucked away into the floor, vanishing somewhere into the depths of the complex.

Investigate the executive area for anything useful and the prosthetic machine.

Inspect the room where the woman was.

[5][7]
The vending machine appears to be complete and ready to be used but is currently inactive. The little display says "VENDING AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED". Maybe there's a key or something? Or a code to put in.

As per the room itself there are several interesting things. First, there is an operation log which encompasses the goings on of all the labs. Second there is a Neural implant remote, like the sort of things they use on security guards. Third, there's a black keycard that should unlock any door in the lab. Fourth, there are schematics and instructions for something called a "HANDY BOY PROSTETIC". Fifth and finally, a container which holds what looks like an oversized worm.

Stand guard while other people loot the room.
Continue towards Lab 2, search it and make sure that it's clear.
Its clear, and looted of basically everything of interest, though there is a lot of office supplies and such left.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 10, 2019, 05:12:42 pm »

Take the Neural Remote and black keycard then look through the operations log, relaying what it says to everyone else.

"Now what do we have here?"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #686 on: May 10, 2019, 06:45:18 pm »

Jon stretches, looks around, and rubs his hands together.

"Guess I'll go check out the damage round here. Bet we sannies will get some good overtime on this mess. Too bad you didn't die, Pathos. We're having a hell of a time filling your bet quota.

Do a walkthrough of the whole lab except lab 3, charting the messes that might be janitorial's responsibility, for overtime purposes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 11, 2019, 02:32:15 am »

Go back to the lab and see if there is any loot left in lab 2.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 11, 2019, 06:42:23 am »

take the black keycard, the control remote and the schemantics.
Try to read the operation logs without getting bored and call the cultist so he can stuff the container with worm in  one of their containment pods.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:40:19 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Hotfire90

« Reply #689 on: May 12, 2019, 10:39:56 am »

To Lab 3! Wait for more people to arrive before I enter the lab.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 334