Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 452672 times)

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile

Hmmm. I guess I’ll just sign up here, then.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

Try to hack the door open. If doing so would be too difficult, then use another keycard reader to read the keycard and forward the signal to the broken keycard reader's system.

How much for a personal shield generator from that prosthetics vending machine?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 06:17:46 pm by Parisbre56 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile

If anybody gets the door open, then help ‘em clear the room, otherwise call it a day.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #738 on: May 29, 2019, 12:19:24 am »

Goldbricking sounds pretty much exactly like Jon's job description. Order an alcohol 'suitable for a dedicated sanitation employee with discerning taste and class.' Compliment the bartender's bowtie and chuckle at the coffee maker's vitriol.

"Classic impotent murderbot. Heh heh.

Hey, Pathos. I think you lost our bet again. I only managed to incinerate one teammate's feet. I don't think any of us died at all. I mean, there WAS a lot of blood and viscera, so it wasn't all bad."

Spoiler: Things Jon did (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 07:29:56 am by Ozarck »

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile

Spoiler: JENGO (click to show/hide)

Sorry guys, my explosives and technology die are only d4s! Guess we gotta call this one...

We do a summary of what we did, right?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #740 on: May 29, 2019, 07:21:48 am »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Play with the remote control while waiting to see if the mission ends or continues
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 08:20:22 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

"Eh, good enough."

Call it a day.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Things I did (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Damn I can't afford anything."
Search the barracks and see if anyone left anything good sitting out in the open.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Pathos opens the door, help clear behind it.  If not, end the mission like everyone else.

Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

I'm up for clearing that last lab, but if people wanna move on that's fine by me as well.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Lets see...

Try to hack the door open. If doing so would be too difficult, then use another keycard reader to read the keycard and forward the signal to the broken keycard reader's system.

How much for a personal shield generator from that prosthetics vending machine?

Shield generator is...lets see...500.

[12]

Uh oh.

So the thing here is that the "Complete the mission" option was there because the third lab was effectively sealed up and the others were cleared.  But Pathos here has gone and opened both doors and locked them open so...Well. Lets see who is nearby!

If Pathos opens the door, help clear behind it.  If not, end the mission like everyone else.

Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)
I'm up for clearing that last lab, but if people wanna move on that's fine by me as well.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
If anybody gets the door open, then help ‘em clear the room, otherwise call it a day.
"Eh, good enough."

Call it a day.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Things I did (click to show/hide)

Play with the remote control while waiting to see if the mission ends or continues
Spoiler: JENGO (click to show/hide)

Sorry guys, my explosives and technology die are only d4s! Guess we gotta call this one...

We do a summary of what we did, right?

Oh, lucky! All these fellas are hanging around in the area! That should make this next part...well not easier but more direct.

Both blast doors- the inner and outer ones- open with a pneumatic hiss. If the men arrayed outside the outer blast door had more time they might have made note of the badly burnt antechamber from where the turrets self destructed. Of course their attention is a bit occupied with the Puppeted corpse inhabited by a HELL creature that comes screaming through the inner door in a flailing wall of tendrils.

Spoiler: Reacting (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shooting (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Damage (click to show/hide)
(Jack and Steve reduce your magazine use die)

The team turns their rifles (or pistol in Steve's case) on the creature and open fire in a deafening barrage of concentrated fire. Rounds tear through the thing in great numbers, though it seems like most of them have little to no effect. The Creature keeps coming as bursts of blood and shredded flesh erupt off of it. Lance is the first one to really make a meaningful hit, striking the beast in its swollen and completely alien side, causing it to screech and lurch, its stride broken.  Jack's shots seem to connect as well and though the creature still reaches the group, it is clearly badly hurt.

[7v2]
The beast lashes out with a flailing barrage of tentacles, targeting Spuds. Spuds ducks and dodges through the blows with relative ease, the creature seeming slower and weaker than it was earlier.

Behind this tentacle beast way back in lab 3, something with a face like a flattened bone diamond peaks its head around a corner. 

Goldbricking sounds pretty much exactly like Jon's job description. Order an alcohol 'suitable for a dedicated sanitation employee with discerning taste and class.' Compliment the bartender's bowtie and chuckle at the coffee maker's vitriol.

"Classic impotent murderbot. Heh heh.

Hey, Pathos. I think you lost our bet again. I only managed to incinerate one teammate's feet. I don't think any of us died at all. I mean, there WAS a lot of blood and viscera, so it wasn't all bad."

Spoiler: Things Jon did (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
((I remember one guy did die to the turrets))

Jon looks at the bottles on the shelf and eventually points to one called the "Incinerator". What could be more fitting?  Turns out its a cinnamon whisky with a proof in the triple digits; its name is fitting [-1 OMNI]

Jon spots what Pathos is doing with hacking the doors open.

"HEY! No fair trying to cheat and win the bet now!"

"Damn I can't afford anything."
Search the barracks and see if anyone left anything good sitting out in the open.
Unfortunately for Benny, all his teammates seem to carry every posession they own on their person, leaving nothing for him to pilfer.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #746 on: May 30, 2019, 02:11:55 pm »

Keep shooting the monsters
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Name: Lyra
Physical Description: A 5 foot tall female human with pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes who weighs 110 pounds. She is 18 years old.
Background: She spent nearly every waking hour on learning as much as she can about diseases, mostly by taking the blood of a diseased animal, and putting it in a healthy animal of a different species to figure out if symptoms changed. Eventually she asked a person about a job, and it turned out that person works for OMNITECH, and she got hired as a Reclaimer
Life: d4
Attack: OMNITECH Foam Gun d4 doesn't do damage. When successful it immobilizes the target.multiple guns stack. Foam tank: d8
Stats:
Strength: d4
Dexterity: d6
Speed: d4
Endurance: d6
Will: d6
Knowledge: d10
Fate: d4
Skills:
Melee: d6
Guns: d6
Explosives: d4
Implants: d8
Mechanics: d4
Technology: d6
Medical: d6
Occult: d4
Speech: d4
Inventory: OMNITECH isolation suit, OMNITECH Foam Gun, OMNITECH sealing kit, OMNITECH environmental hazard detector
Money: 0

Look at environmental detector to find a problem to fix.

Find a map of the place I'm at

Edited. Autocorrect was being stupid
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:22:20 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: MOOK: Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory
« Reply #748 on: May 30, 2019, 02:36:20 pm »

Leodandy and Naturegirl1999, We can spawn you both either in the barracks where you're relatively safe or right in the thick of things by Lab 3. Your choice.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory
« Reply #749 on: May 30, 2019, 02:44:50 pm »

barracks please.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 334