Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 441821 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: MOOK
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2019, 10:57:59 am »

Spoiler: Character Creation (click to show/hide)
((Sorry, ain't allowing custom classing. However, I did consider having a "cleanup" class so if people want it I can add that in.))

BWoooooooGONG

BWoooooooGONG

BWoooooooGONG

The distinctive sound of the OMNIALARM, which can be best described as the sound of an air raid siren falling off a cliff and onto a kettle drum, rudely awakens the members of security team 9154 Mali.  The entirety of security team 9154 Mali is new, or at least new to this installation. They were here to replace the former 9154 Mali team which had apparently all decided to quit at exactly the same time and then disappear and stop contacting friends and loved ones. At least thats what they were told.  They arrived sometime late last night and spent the requisite 6 hours slowly descending through layers of decontamination before entering the underground OMNITECH research station colloquially known as the "Burrows".  After a short introductory speech and collection of their liability waivers they were dragged down a complex series of halls to a small barracks where they were told they could rest after their long journey.  This period of rest lasted exactly one hour and thirty three minutes before the OMNIALARM quite rudely interrupted it, as previously mentioned.

The members of security team 9154 Mali sit up and blink their eyes, which are trying to cope with both darkness and extremely bright light as a red emergency signal flashes periodically in the darkened room.  After a few moments the main lights kick on and their little hideaway of beds, personal lockers, showers, and bathrooms is flooded with light bright and white enough to probably be antiseptic in and of itself.  A resounding groan and covering of eyes later the intercom kicks on and a clearly synthetic voice with clearly synthetic energy and optimism begins speaking.

"Attention, Security team 9154 Mali please assemble and report to lab T-113. Project leads have requested your assistance."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2019, 11:04:57 am »

Get up, ready gear, glare at other security team members until they get ready. Move out.

Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 11:13:16 am »

Aaaaa, just saw this. Can I still get in? Gonna come up with a sheet asap!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 11:13:58 am »

Assemble.  Test flashlight.

Spoiler: Spuds. Security Guard (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:17:39 am by Devastator »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2019, 11:14:53 am »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Check gear, check environment scanner functionality, double-check environment scanner batteries, follow the uselessly squishy meatshield cultist occult materials officer stuck-up sack of probably-demonic flesh. Wait no, this is his first day on the job. Stuck-up sack of probably-soon-to-be-demonic flesh.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:35:50 am by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2019, 11:29:09 am »

GLARE

Occult Materials and Information management officer
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 11:36:52 am »

I have absolutely, truly, really, honestly NO IDEA why you're giving my poor, abused, concealed character a glare like that sir, none at all. Truly, you are such a terrible person for abusing him so.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2019, 11:45:22 am »

Spoiler: medic Dave (click to show/hide)

grab stuff go to lab  T-113.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2019, 11:51:16 am »

Aaaaa, just saw this. Can I still get in? Gonna come up with a sheet asap!
You can. No entry limits yet.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2019, 11:56:19 am »

I have absolutely, truly, really, honestly NO IDEA why you're giving my poor, abused, concealed character a glare like that sir, none at all. Truly, you are such a terrible person for abusing him so.

Were you expecting mercy?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2019, 12:46:29 pm »

Roll out of bed in a panic. Grab my stuff and prepare to deploy to Lab T-113.

Spoiler: Patrick Edmundson (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2019, 01:00:20 pm »

Get up, get gear, and go where I’m told to be. When I see Clem glaring at me, wink at them on my way out the door.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2019, 01:12:22 pm »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2019, 01:22:25 pm »

Get up, get gear, and go where I’m told to be. When I see Clem glaring at me, wink at them on my way out the door.

Clem elects to simply ignore this one.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2019, 02:21:27 pm »

Try to use my OPCC to find a place where I could take some free breakfast to go that is conveniently on the way to the labs. If successful, make a detour to acquire breakfast.

Regardless, leisurely make my way to the labs.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 334