Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 442073 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: MOOK
« Reply #270 on: February 08, 2019, 12:35:37 pm »

Purchase Bionic Eyes.

Buy nothing.  Upgrade Str and Melee.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Missed these. Both accepted.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #271 on: February 08, 2019, 12:37:21 pm »

I'm good.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2019, 12:58:56 pm »

Get sticky note. Write "on break" on sticky note. Attach note to front of jumpsuit. Stand perfectly still in the corner of the break room.
Also, Occult roll on the anime ape because I can.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 03:59:25 pm by Egan_BW »
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2019, 01:10:13 pm »

"Almost ready."
Examine the Omni-Eye for any hidden special features.
Examine the Disposable Spacesuit for any hidden special features.
Examine the Universal Communicator for any hidden special features.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2019, 03:56:16 pm »

Lvl up speed and mechanics.

Buy universal communicator. Can I buy more ammo for my goop gun, or otherwise upgrade its usage die?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: All I want for Christmas...
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2019, 06:34:05 pm »

Upgrade Endurance and Mechanics
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2019, 07:36:14 pm »

Ready to move on
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2019, 07:59:36 pm »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

No I'm feeling pretty good about things, let's go die some more!
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 08, 2019, 08:09:16 pm »

Upgrading dexterity and... uh... speech? That'll do I guess. Also purchase a universal communicator, an omni-eye and a grapple gun.
Have my knocked-out teeth been fixed yet? If not, track down some sort of infirmary and enquire as to the state of my dental plan.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 08, 2019, 11:47:34 pm »

Approach nearest non-Pathos teammate and shake them down for a 5 or 10 credit bet. Steal it right out of their inventories.
Inquire about the state of my personnel transfer. That monkey is going to need on the job training, and I want to get him started right away.

Otherwise, ready to go.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 09, 2019, 04:07:48 am »

Get ready for the next mission.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #281 on: February 09, 2019, 02:13:14 pm »

Ready to go.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 09, 2019, 06:44:57 pm »

Incinerate the assauly and battery paperwork. Then try to make a (falsified) official request for an extra shipment of snacks, performance boosters and assorted smokes for the sanitation team, signed off for by Stiles.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:36:57 pm by Pancaek »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2019, 07:00:56 pm »

Alright so an update. I've got a list of weapons and items growing on a google doc. I intended to kind of piecemeal things out over time to you guys but some people point out that would make building characters hard so.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Et0NA5i_jXldn8ySqCQXJNo8UCm2ewuvh528yN-_RNg/edit?usp=sharing

Its in a barebones form right now, I'll be filling it out over these next few days. Feel free to comment.

Bet 10 Omni on 4 team deaths next incident.

Then ready to go!

EDIT: Do we have any superiors here? Or are we just following orders from a speaker?

Security Teams are generally on a "When you're called" set up. You're shuttled around between sections so much that any actual organizational framework you do have is going to be hard to follow.  Just know that anyone above standard paper pusher is above you and you should probably listen to them.

Buy a communicator with my last 150 Omni. Good to go then.

Spoiler: Qualt (click to show/hide)
OK

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Do some streches to test new skin then go to the next work.
The new skin is a little stiff. Like being in a wetsuit or something. It will probably stretch out over time though...

Right?

I'm good.
I'd say chaotic neutral, at best.

Get sticky note. Write "on break" on sticky note. Attach note to front of jumpsuit. Stand perfectly still in the corner of the break room.
Also, Occult roll on the anime ape because I can.

Clem goes "On Break"

[6]
Clearly the ape was effected by some sort of transdimensional bleed over effects. It was hypothesized, around when H.E.L.L. was first discovered but before the Oppenheimer expedition, that there were probably infinite numbers of parallel planes of existence existing within the same spacetime, just slightly out of sync.  This ape apparently got smeared through one of them when it teleported. Which one though, that's the mystery.

"Almost ready."
Examine the Omni-Eye for any hidden special features.
Examine the Disposable Spacesuit for any hidden special features.
Examine the Universal Communicator for any hidden special features.

[6,6,1]
Edward carefully disassembles both the omni-eye and the spacesuit. The suit is pretty normal, though it does have a hidden vital signs monitor and a OMNI-scient network connector that aren't advertised anywhere.  The eye also has a network connector, unsurprisingly, and no hidden features.

He disassembles the communicator with a hammer, thus unlocking the new paperweight feature.

Lvl up speed and mechanics.

Buy universal communicator. Can I buy more ammo for my goop gun, or otherwise upgrade its usage die?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
With current items, no. But doesn't mean such things won't be available elsewhere.

Upgrading dexterity and... uh... speech? That'll do I guess. Also purchase a universal communicator, an omni-eye and a grapple gun.
Have my knocked-out teeth been fixed yet? If not, track down some sort of infirmary and enquire as to the state of my dental plan.
Mildred inquires at the infirmary about her teeth. They offer some replacements for 20 Omni.

Approach nearest non-Pathos teammate and shake them down for a 5 or 10 credit bet. Steal it right out of their inventories.
Inquire about the state of my personnel transfer. That monkey is going to need on the job training, and I want to get him started right away.

Otherwise, ready to go.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Omni is digital currency and thus cannot be stolen out of anyone's pocket. Unless you steal a cube out of their pocket and then access their account and THEN steal it.

[6]
The reply back that Jon gets from...who is this? Venus Sanitation control?...Well they say he's coming back towards them. Says here "You want him quickly, eh? Ok. He's coming."

"Ominous." Jon chuckles to himself.

Incinerate the assauly and battery paperwork. Then try to make a (falsified) official request for an extra shipment of snacks, performance boosters and assorted smokes for the sanitation team, signed off for by Stiles.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
[3]
Edd destroys the evidence of his crimes and then sends in a form SNK3402, requisitioning snacks for the team. He forges a signature from Stiles under who to bill.  A few minutes later he gets a message on his pad. It has no information other then the following words

"Do not do this again. "

The alarm goes off, building from low to deafening, and the following message plays on loop.

"WARNING. WARNING. BIOLOGICAL CONTAMINATION ALERT IN LAB I03. WARNING. WARNING.  ACTIVE BIOHAZARD. WARNING. ALL STAFF EVACUATE.  SECURITY TEAMS RESPOND IMMEDIATELY. WARNING. WARNING."
[/list]

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 10, 2019, 07:23:11 pm »

Go towards the lab.  En route, make sure all the doors are clear and can open and close freely.  When I get closer to the lab and the panic eases up, gun up, and slow down so I can hear anything moving.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 334