Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 441939 times)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Old Yeller and New Screamer.
« Reply #465 on: March 10, 2019, 06:00:17 pm »

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)

"Oh yeah. Good point."

Kerberos is gonna to aim his rifle directly at Jengo head, and unload his entire magazine into him.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 05:52:46 am by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Hotfire90

« Reply #466 on: March 10, 2019, 06:05:32 pm »

"He's stable, but he's not going anywhere. His equipment would be better used by me, I'm not sitting in a pool of my own blood."

"Oh yeah. Good point."

Kerberos is gonna to aim his rifle directly at Jengo head, and unload his entire magazine into him.
The hell do you think you're doing? You're NOT going to kill my patient!

Don't shoot him, tackle him instead.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:34:59 am by Hotfire90 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 10, 2019, 06:18:56 pm »

"You numbskulls should stay the fuck away from each other.  Don't be such fucking dumbasses."

If possible, get Kerberos shocked before he executes Jengo.  If anyone else is going to try a summary execution, or to loot the not-dead, use force to disarm people or prevent that from occuring.  Yes, that includes pulling Heather Reed off the body, or if necessary, whacking her or someone else with my baton.

"For fucks sake, if he lives he needs his stuff.  Don't be an asshole."

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 02:20:43 am by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 10, 2019, 07:20:48 pm »

Okay I like how you've made Clem not dead yet but oh wait no I fucking hate it please make up your fucking mind already because nobody is making any effort to make Clem be alive and I'd like to be able to play the fucking game again.

Spoiler: ER (click to show/hide)
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 10, 2019, 08:50:28 pm »

”Hey guys, sharing is caring and all that.”
Ask the Science Guy what the situation in lab 3 is.
Give Bob my security baton and proceed to lab 3. I’ll stay with those other two guys (Redshirt and Rezel I think?) and go where they go. Shoot anything that tries to eat them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 08:56:40 pm by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 10, 2019, 09:37:52 pm »

"Alright Mr shoot yourself, get up and lead the charge then."

"G-gimme a minute... Just... Resting..."

Wow. Teach me to get injured in a pool of effin piranhas.

"Yeah, Heather! I'd rather be alive and broke than dead and also broke!"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:40:37 pm by SamSpeeds »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #471 on: March 10, 2019, 10:02:46 pm »

Incinerate, in order of priority: Teammate corpses and almost corpses, other corpses, bloodsoaked items, large to small. Then mop up all the blood. Be sure to stack ash cubes in the box stacking area. If I finish these tasks in lab 1, move out to the anteroom and repeat this process.

"You guys aren't gonna use that torso anymore, right?"

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 02:51:44 am by Ozarck »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 10, 2019, 11:50:51 pm »

Walk towards lab 1, enter just in time to see multiple assholes squabbling over looting one of my fellow security members who was Heroically Wounded in Action.  Upon seeing one of said assholes aim a gun at another and pull the trigger, take cover and shoot said asshole until said asshole is incapable of aiming at allies.

Yes, I'm aware his gun is empty.  Aiming and pretend firing an empty gun at a person is a horrible horrible violation of proper gun handling, and so he deserves a demonstration of competent gun handling.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 11, 2019, 12:04:52 am »

"Not the coffee machine! Nooooooooo!
Run to a somewhat safe distance away from the fire. Then see about hacking a cieling sprinkler or two to put out the fire.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 11, 2019, 01:36:38 am »

Murphy crosses his arms as he looks to the coffee machine with a mix of surprise and horror before looking to the others in the room
"Alright, who am I giving a talking to about inappropriate and appropriate use of company propery and beverage preparation and consumption devices?"

Find something to shove the coffee machine into a sink, or failing to find something, just poke it with the barrel of the OMNITECH™ Guass Mini canon.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 11, 2019, 10:47:54 am »

"Redshirt you better give that keycard back or I'm gonna beat your ass."
Chase Redshirt to Lab 3 and take the red keycard back, if he doesn't give it back willingly smack him with my baton.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tongo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 11, 2019, 11:35:54 am »

"Thank you Lance! You best man. No worry, I keep baton safe."
Try to make a necklace with the Scissor Head scale, then go to lab 3 and start cleaning. If I see any sign of the thing which made the mess, run away very fast.
Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 11, 2019, 01:24:00 pm »

Murphy crosses his arms as he looks to the coffee machine with a mix of surprise and horror before looking to the others in the room
"Alright, who am I giving a talking to about inappropriate and appropriate use of company propery and beverage preparation and consumption devices?"
"Well you could start with whoever designed and built the damn coffee machine for making it too damn slow. I needed my coffee now not in 15 minutes! Not my fault they didnt include an overclocking mode so I had to try to give it one myself. You could also give a scolding to whoever stocked this break room and put the napkins and creamer in such a hazardous location!"
Edward tries to shift the blame.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 11, 2019, 03:09:51 pm »

"Don't worry, I'm sure anyone still left here will be granted a fresh start with omnitech to make up for their mistakes. Till then, please avoid setting any more office appliances on fire."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 11, 2019, 04:06:33 pm »

Join Jon in further cleaning up Lab 1. Since he's starting with corpses, start with the other filthyness instead.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 334