Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 442084 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: An increasingly large pile of viscera
« Reply #495 on: March 14, 2019, 08:54:21 am »

"That didn't sound good!"

Ready my rifle then follow Jon into Lab 2.

Spoiler:  Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 14, 2019, 09:27:49 am »

For the record, I have a communicator with the FoF identifier and it is on.

That said, goto the place where people got shot and, assuming the turrets don't shoot me when I get near or when I touch one of the wounded, drag them out of lab 3 and out of the firing line. Once evacuated, stop people from bleeding out with the sticky goop (same stipulations as before). Should I manage to stabilize them like that, drag them to the infirmary (or to wherever there are medics) if necessary.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #497 on: March 14, 2019, 10:09:08 am »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Go unlock the entry door so casualties can be evacuated. If anyone needs help in getting out of the door, help them.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Hotfire90

« Reply #498 on: March 14, 2019, 10:20:41 am »

"From the sound of it, either our job just got easier or some bumbling idiots got themselves killed."

Untangle myself from the dog pile, surgically remove the prosthethic from the corpse the scissor head was gnawing on and pocket it. Head to the entrance of Lab 3 and provide medical treatment with the medkit to whoever needs it.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #499 on: March 14, 2019, 12:28:57 pm »

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)

On a scale of "barely alive" to "dead on sight" how dead am I right now. I might still be repairable?
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 14, 2019, 12:46:23 pm »

"Might need a janitor over in the break room." Edward attempts to communicate on his universal communicator before remembering it's broken so he just shouts it loudly. "NEED A JANITOR OVER IN THE BREAK ROOM!"

Edward decides now is a good time to load up the FoF on one or more of his various computery things then go follow the commotion, filming it with camcorder in hand.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 14, 2019, 04:32:13 pm »

For the record, I have both my communicator with the FoF software, and several of those balls, at least one of which is on.
Tag along with Jon as he rifles through the desks, look for shinies in dead people's desks that they won't be needing anymore. Afterwards, join him in going to lab 2. Check that login and password in my inventory.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 14, 2019, 08:28:52 pm »

"Gah! What is this?! My hair."

Start checking every room that isn't lab 3, to make sure there's no monsters set to ambush us while we get torn apart by murderous automated turrets.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 14, 2019, 08:44:15 pm »

I think I scared the people in the dorm next to mine with the levels if mad cackling that this inspired. Thank you. Once my laptop is charged I am going to sig that.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 15, 2019, 10:41:27 pm »

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)

"That's the sound of a pair of turrets firing! I should go check that out!"

Wiggle Wiggle my way out of this pile of limbs and wiggle towards the entrance of Lab 3.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 16, 2019, 06:53:45 am »

"Ah, Edd! Well, now we can really get this place blood free, as soon as everyone stops bleeding in here. I tried to help that one guy stop bleeding all over everything, but he complained. Figures. Also, did you see the absolute disgrace that happened to the break room? This company is falling apart around our ears."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 16, 2019, 11:31:30 am »

"Ah, Edd! Well, now we can really get this place blood free, as soon as everyone stops bleeding in here. I tried to help that one guy stop bleeding all over everything, but he complained. Figures. Also, did you see the absolute disgrace that happened to the break room? This company is falling apart around our ears."
"I know, right? I was in the break room not 10 minutes ago, and when I left it it was perfectly fine. Somehow, somehow, they've managed compelte wreck it in that small timespan. The big wigs are gonna have to consider upgrading our sanitation equipment if they expect us to keep up with this."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 17, 2019, 07:27:59 am »

"I know, right? I was in the break room not 10 minutes ago, and when I left it it was perfectly fine. Somehow, somehow, they've managed compelte wreck it in that small timespan. The big wigs are gonna have to consider upgrading our sanitation equipment if they expect us to keep up with this."
"I'll say! We need some portable folding chairs and a good beverage cart at the very least."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #508 on: March 17, 2019, 04:25:42 pm »

"Ha! I knew it." Pathos exclaimed in response to the sound of the sweet music of the auto turrets.
"I bet on four deaths, you see." Pathos explained with a conspiratorial tone.
"Anyway, let me get that door for you before one of them reaches the inner lab 3 door."

Spoof my ID so that I appear to have the right credentials to open the door and let the good doctor leave this place.

Pathos hears the high speed end of at least one crew member and decides that waiting for the right person to come open this door is a fool's errand.
[6]
He spoofs the correct credentials using his computing cube and gets the door open within half a minute. Bill, still admiring the watch, gives Pathos a salute as he walks out.

"Many thanks good buddy. Best of luck with-" Here the autoturrets fire again and drown him out for a moment, "All of that jazz."

And with that Bill walks away from the entire situation.

Leave lab 1, back to the entry chamber.  Let the wounded evacuate, but dearly remind everyone to use the decontamination stuff first.

At that point, outta my hands.

Spuds untangles himself and runs into the decontamination area only to find that Bill has already left. Spuds yells at Pathos about proper decontamination procedures and Pathos responds by insinuating that Spuds is just jealous that he won't get a raise.

Spoiler: Punished Jengo (click to show/hide)

"Thank you Steve! My buddy! My ally! My friend. I owe you one. But not one that puts me in debt or something like that crazy lady wanted to do."

Untangle myself from overzealous incinerator man (with as many firm but steady shoves as needed!) and distance myself from any dirty gun grabbing teammates with greedy glints in their eyes. If I can stand, do it.
Jengo, injured but mobile, scuttles like a sick crab away from the apparently literal clusterfuck and the ghoulish grave robbing "teammates", eventually getting to an intact counter and using it to pull himself up onto his feet.

"Okay, okay! We in Sanitation have a code of conduct: If it's too much work, let someone else do it. Get off me, I have snacks to -
Jon glances toward the break room, his grin faltering slightly.
"Really? Aw, come on, man. Wh- who did that? Why?"

Disengage from the dog pile and mope off. Halfheartedly rifle through the remains of the Lab 1 desks for snacks, then head toward Lab 2 to do the same.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Honestly, you try to incinerate one living teammate and everyone gets so gosh darn bitter.  Jon gets off Jengo and starts rifling the desks dejectedly.
[5]
He finds a package of 8 mini-donuts and a metal flask that is mysteriously full of creamcheese frosting.

"I'm disgusted. And intrigued."

He pockets the goods before heading towards lab 2. Unlike lab 1 this place has a security door and its keycard locked.

"Thank you Lance! You best man. No worry, I keep baton safe."
Try to make a necklace with the Scissor Head scale, then go to lab 3 and start cleaning. If I see any sign of the thing which made the mess, run away very fast.
Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Missed me, although it's probably for the better as I didn't get shot to pieces.
Bob makes a necklace out of the demon bits and then heads towards lab 3. He makes it to the big outer doors and looks in to see several teammates in various states of dead and dying.
[2]
Bob stands outside the door, rather torn. There is gore to clean....but also it seems like the thing that made the gore might still be in there. Maybe invisible? Hmmmm.

Sit down in a corner and ppick the resin out of hair
[2]
Murphy starts trying to pull resin out of his hair. Some small bits come easily but other pieces are...well...hopelessly stuck.

"Hey lance I got something for you."
Turn on the second Universal Communicator I have and load the FoF program on it then give it to Lance, then take my red keycard back from Redshirt's body, and hit Redshirt with my baton if he tries anything.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
[1]
Benny pulls out the universal communicator and presses the button for the FOF program. Its only a moment after doing this that he realizes two things. First, he has pulled out the first communicator. Second, he has toggled the program he was running off instead of activating it.
[5]
Luckily Benny has the reactions and common sense to immediately dive straight back out of the room, narrowly avoiding a burst of gunfire as he does so.

Don’t. Move.
“I guess that’s why they say ‘teamwork makes the dream work’”
Lance stays perfectly, perfectly still. Luckily his armor also hides his breathing. 

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)

On a scale of "barely alive" to "dead on sight" how dead am I right now. I might still be repairable?
You're somewhere in the "Organ harvesters are wheeling the coolers into the room and checking their watches" range.

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

Remind everyone to not use the decontamination stuff because is faulty and almost killed Clem.
Then try to drag Clem into the infirmary again, Let someone else drag Jengo If they want to.

Steve, seeing that the door is open, carries the now much shorter Clem out of the labs and over to the infirmary.  He does stop momentarily to stick an "Out of order: Machine potentially murderous"  sign on the decon chamber before leaving though.

At this point, readers, I would be curious to know if Clem has insurance.

"That didn't sound good!"

Ready my rifle then follow Jon into Lab 2.

Spoiler:  Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
Jack joins Jon and also finds himself stymied by a gosh darn key card reader. He gives the door several kicks but it doesn't open.

Start checking every room that isn't lab 3, to make sure there's no monsters set to ambush us while we get torn apart by murderous automated turrets.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
Rezel quickly finds that in terms of places to check out, there are really only three left: Lab 2, Lab 3, and a maintenance passage in the lab 1 and 2 antechamber.  Lab 2 and the passage are keycard locked (Though the passage also accepts technician and janitor credentials) and lab 3 is...well not a very nice looking place at the moment.

For the record, I have a communicator with the FoF identifier and it is on.

That said, goto the place where people got shot and, assuming the turrets don't shoot me when I get near or when I touch one of the wounded, drag them out of lab 3 and out of the firing line. Once evacuated, stop people from bleeding out with the sticky goop (same stipulations as before). Should I manage to stabilize them like that, drag them to the infirmary (or to wherever there are medics) if necessary.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Go unlock the entry door so casualties can be evacuated. If anyone needs help in getting out of the door, help them.
"From the sound of it, either our job just got easier or some bumbling idiots got themselves killed."

Untangle myself from the dog pile, surgically remove the prosthethic from the corpse the scissor head was gnawing on and pocket it. Head to the entrance of Lab 3 and provide medical treatment with the medkit to whoever needs it.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
[9] Heather pockets the implant for later identification.
Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)

"That's the sound of a pair of turrets firing! I should go check that out!"

Wiggle Wiggle my way out of this pile of limbs and wiggle towards the entrance of Lab 3.
"Might need a janitor over in the break room." Edward attempts to communicate on his universal communicator before remembering it's broken so he just shouts it loudly. "NEED A JANITOR OVER IN THE BREAK ROOM!"

Edward decides now is a good time to load up the FoF on one or more of his various computery things then go follow the commotion, filming it with camcorder in hand.

[?]
Ed loads the program up .

Yagyu, Harry, Heather, Kerberos, and Ed all run over to lab 3's entry chamber and get a good eyeful of the carnage.  Yagyu, with a working FoF program, drags Lance and Redshirt out of the room.  Lance gets up and dusts himself off with an exclamation about how close that was while Heather gets to work on Redshirt. [9] His guts are a lost cause so she basically just clamps them off, cleans things up as best she can to prevent him from going into septic shock in the next five minutes, makes sure the abdominal aorta is still getting blood to his lower body and then packs the cavity with foam to prevent anymore bleeding. 

Harry helps carry Redshirt to the infirmary where they drop him in the pile with Clem. I don't suppose he has insurance?

Oh and of course Ed videotapes absolutely everything while giving a running commentary. "LOOK AT THE BOOOOONES!"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 17, 2019, 04:31:37 pm »

Since we seem to be doing lab 3 next, check that I have the IFF program and activate it.  Also, use the disinfectant gear to clean myself, the turrets might be activating based on that.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 07:38:11 pm by Devastator »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 334