Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 441827 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Animal Cruelty
« Reply #615 on: April 15, 2019, 10:35:57 am »

"ShindoL huh? Everywhere I look, I see trash."

Check the documents and executables for anything interesting for the team, like schematics or plans or what have you.
If there are such things, keep the usb.
If such things are not on the usb, chuck it in the incinerator.

Regardless,  check if there's anything neat on this terminal. Also check other terminals if there are any. Maybe loot some desks.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 15, 2019, 03:25:51 pm »

Try to "assist" with helping bandage the man's stumps, try to give him some door knob feet
Spoiler: Blark (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #617 on: April 16, 2019, 11:05:26 am »

“Rezel, I’m pretty sure what you just did stands somewhere between endangerment of an employee, and destruction of company property.”
Call for a medic to check out the Ape, if no medics respond, try to check it’s vital signs. Then push past the ape and checkout the room he came from.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"MEDIC! IS ANYONE HERE A DOCTOR?!"

Help with patching up anime ape (aka sticky goop assistance). If it's thrashing around though or if something else comes through that door, then back off and goop it.

If nothing comes through the door, wave my scanner in its general direction. Any particularly high HELL-dimension particle readings or whatever?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
"I'm not a doctor, but I do have this gun."

[3] Though completely untrained and using handfuls of sticky goo instead of proper medical supplies Yagyu and Lance somehow manage to pug the holes in the ape.  Its not perfect but at least he...she?...the voice from the brain helmet was male but....well I'm not gonna check under the hood so to speak so we'll assume male. At least he won't bleed out in the next few minutes. Together the two of them also cut the ape free from the goo and set him off to the side.

Yagyu then scans the room and finds faint HELL particulate matter originating from the open door. Nothing massive though, just traces.

"Why did you kill the one thing here that didn't act hostile?"
Go through the door the ape came out of.
"Idiots the lot of you."

Shake head in frustration then go into the room the ape had come out of.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

"Do anybody remember what we were supposed to do after rescuing that guy? Because I don't."
Search for someone to heal? Maybe going to lab 3 to loot it?.

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Consider the redeeming value of accidentally diving out a window into deep space somewhere. Then go follow Heather past the ape who really should not have been shot dead, and see what else may be through that door. Oh, and check the Environmental Scanner, just in case everyone not in a HAZMAT suit is steadily building up lethal doses of some esoteric monkey-brain-altering chemicals or something cool like that.
Benny, Jack, Harry and Steve (who came for the ape healing but stayed for the adventure. Probably) squeeze through the partially smashed open door one by one. Harry scans the area and discovers mostly normal readings, save for mild HELL traces.

Through the smashed door is a dark hallway. Its a pretty large hallway and quite long, snaking first left then right and left again. Unlike areas from before this hallway is clean, lacking the trash and corpses the team has rapidly become accustom to. However the lights are flickering erratically and there is an odd smell in the air. A sort of sulfurous smell, like sniffing the armpit of a volcanologist. The hall leads to a door; its not keycard locked but it is closed. Through it they can just barely make out the sound of rapid breathing and  occasional grunts and groans. It sounds like someone in there is either very angry or in a lot of pain. Maybe both?

Spoiler: Jengo! (click to show/hide)

"What - huh - wha - Stop going towards the fffffff-can-I-swear-on-the-job-ing cat monster STOP GOING TOWARDS THE CAT MONSTER RUN AWAY FROM THE CAT MONSTER GO RUN LEAVE SHIMMY SCOOT JET SCRAM SKEDADDLE RETREAT ABSCOND! THIS IS A JOB FOR HOT HOT LEAD! AAA! AAA! AAA! AAA! AAA!"

Gape at my coworkers' Astounding Bravery and keep shooting the thing. Scream rabidly.

"RAPIDLY!" Screams Jengo as he opens fire on the cat thing once again.
[1][4v4][6]
The first shot he fires misses the cat thing entirely. Instead it hits the floor at a shallow angle and bounces. Next it catches the corner of a lab table, then the roof, and finally straight into the top of his helmet.  Jengo grunts  as the round smacks him upside the head and sends him tumbling back.

I think I'm going to call you Cheshyre.

Stay down. Play dead. Let the cat chase those other targets.

Once it's distracted, make sure the printer is off. Don't need it printing any more cats before I fix those problems with the prototype.

"Jengo? You're st ... stop shooting a second. You're still alive? Stop shooting, I'm trying to talk to you. Ah never mind, I can see you are busy. You should really watch yuour mouth though. It's diststeful, talking about a job like that. Ugh, now you got me doing it too."

Place down a wet floor sign and wait for Jengo to finish his 'job.' Then either incinerate or feed the kitty, depending on how alive it is at that point.

"Honestly, doesn't ANYONE die around here? So inconsiderate."

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
[1, 9]
[4]
The cat thing, or cheshyre as pathos calls it,  apparently doesn't fall for Pathos' playing dead and immediately leaps towards him in a pounce. Pathos rolls out of the way but ends up cornering himself, trapped between two walls and a counter with the cat thing blocking the way out.

Jon in the mean time  starts idly mopping up the goo the cat thing is trailing but upon seeing Pathos' situation he stops and leans on his mop, appraising the situation.

"Finally" He says, "A considerate teammate".  He smiles in an extremely distressing way.

"You're quite the mystery aren't you? A breathing and complaining corpse, you'd probably walk too if it weren't for your legs."

Disinfect and bandage up what remains of Keberos' feet, then drag the medical mystery to the infirmary.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
Try to "assist" with helping bandage the man's stumps, try to give him some door knob feet
Spoiler: Blark (click to show/hide)
[9][1]
Heather bandages Kerbero's Feet and gets the bleeding stopped. Its easy enough; they were burnt off so they're mostly cauterized anyways.  She's putting the last bandage on when a metal doorknob whizzes in and catches her square on the forehead. She goes down, writhing in pain and holding her forehead.

"WHY!?" She screams, kicking her feet in agony, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"GUUUAHGH!" responds the mystery man.

"ShindoL huh? Everywhere I look, I see trash."

Check the documents and executables for anything interesting for the team, like schematics or plans or what have you.
If there are such things, keep the usb.
If such things are not on the usb, chuck it in the incinerator.

Regardless,  check if there's anything neat on this terminal. Also check other terminals if there are any. Maybe loot some desks.

[4]
There is good and bad news about this interaction. The good news is you found an activation code for the prostetic vending machine. Neat. The bad news is you accidently overrode everything else in order to turn the usb into an "Activation key" to use it.

Swings and roundabouts.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 16, 2019, 11:22:44 am »

"Thank you for the help, Lance, appreciated. Though he probably won't last very long like this, but we did all we can do.

HEY YOU, medic! Yes, the second one! Come over here and help me stabilize the ape.

Oh, and you guys in the hallway, be aware, I'm getting HELL particle readings from there. Whatever is making those, it ain't good."

If medic comes over to properly treat the ape, help with that if I can.

If not, tag along with the group into the hallway, but let one of the security guards go first. Goop any hostiles that present themselves. Try to use the scanner to analyze the sounds coming from behind that door to determine if it sounds human.

By the way, could we perhaps use that bioprinter to, I dunno, get some replacement blood for the ape? Or is the machine unsuited/too busted for that?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:24:32 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 16, 2019, 12:54:18 pm »

"Ugh. Why does this keep happening? I think my gun hates me."

"That wasn't an excuse to loiter! Please leave!"

Thank Omni-God for my armor and shoot at the cat thing lying prone. Grumble grumble.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 16, 2019, 12:54:36 pm »

"I ain't opening that door."

Step back through the open door and aim rifle towards the closes one.

Spoiler:  Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 12:57:21 pm by Tavik Toth »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 17, 2019, 12:52:59 am »

"Sounds like someone's taking a shit in that room."
Open the door while keeping my rifle ready to shoot any hostiles inside.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 17, 2019, 01:00:16 am »

Get up with the other security and make ready for action
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 17, 2019, 01:48:18 am »

Evacuate ye Ape.  If there are any shenanigans between me and the exit, apply gun and/or baton as necessary.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 17, 2019, 04:17:24 am »

"It was totally dangerous!  And aggressive!  And dangerous!  The last ape caught bullets and spoke Japanese, if I hadn't shot this one we might all have died!  That wouldn't be good!"

Whine that my senseless murder was justified by more than blind fear, and since the other nearby areas are currently either filled with hell particles or near a giant man-eating cat monster, guard Spuds as he drags the ape away.  By keeping the gun trained on the ape.  From at least ten feet away.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #625 on: April 17, 2019, 04:58:38 am »

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THROW A DOORKNOB AT SOMEONE?! IT'S VERY RUDE TO ASSAULT A MEDIC WITH A DOORKNOB YOU KNOW! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL BY HELPING ME CARRY HIM!"

Check pain levels and administer painkillers if necessary. Get up and drag both the medical mystery and mystery man to the infirmary.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #626 on: April 17, 2019, 06:03:35 am »

"I'm not loitering, I'm on break! Now then, Pathos, just so you know, if you are one of the ones that die, I am not paying out the bet to you. Too much paperwork that way. Oh hey! I got this weird dart gun from the su- from the sanitation supplies. Want me to shoot him with it?"

Load a cartridge into the hypo spear and wave it around menacingly casually. Consider accidentally firing it at one of my colleagues, or even myself.
Edit - rummage around for some alcohol to toss to Pathos.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 11:49:21 pm by Ozarck »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 17, 2019, 09:34:08 am »

Help drag the man with no door knobs to the infirmary before immediately dropping them up on entry 
Spoiler: Gurhle struggle sprek (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #628 on: April 17, 2019, 07:11:55 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

Try to identify the sounds behind the door
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 19, 2019, 01:07:51 pm »

Edd sends a message to the team.

Code: [Select]
Hey guys,

I managed to get a usb that's some kind of key for unlocking the prostethic vending machine. So if anyone actually finds the thing, give me a holler.
Regards,

Eddrick
Sanitation Team

Loot some desks. If no loot is to be found, go in search of a mess to clean up.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 334