Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 452478 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Animal Cruelty
« Reply #690 on: May 12, 2019, 01:19:43 pm »

Go get the all-access keycard from the guy working the computer, and go head to the doorway to any uncleared areas that remain.  Lab 3?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 12, 2019, 02:44:18 pm »

Get up and see if I can hobble to Lab 3 to see if I can't be of assistance.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 12, 2019, 04:03:01 pm »

I guess lab 3 is next?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 12, 2019, 05:17:48 pm »

Head to lab 3 with the rest.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #694 on: May 12, 2019, 06:30:05 pm »

"Eh, it was defective anyway. I'd write a strongly worded letter about its various problems if I cared enough."

First of all, if Pancaek doesn't post, drive his character to the vending machine and bump him into it until he can unlock it.

Then go examine (and pocket) the handy boy schematic.

If I have time, go examine that worm from a scientific, non-occult perspective. See if I can figure out what it is and if it is safe to move.  But do so from a safe distance. I've learned my lesson after that cat incident: don't tap on the glass.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 06:32:04 pm by Parisbre56 »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 13, 2019, 06:29:19 am »

Go type "cat" into that fleshmatter printer thing that made the clothcat monster.  Start the process, then immediately run away from the consequences of my actions before they hurt me.  Then show up in front of Lab 3 whistling innocently

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #696 on: May 13, 2019, 11:15:24 am »

Take the Neural Remote and black keycard then look through the operations log, relaying what it says to everyone else.

"Now what do we have here?"

Spoiler:  Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
Jack takes all the good good stuff and then starts skimming through the operations log. [1] The operations log, much like Jack himself, is pretty dense and obtuse.  Its full of technical information and management jargon and various warnings against being read by anyone under a certain clearance level. He flips to one page, the intro to the section on lab 3, and glances at a QR code printed on the first page. He immediately drops to the floor and convulses as the implant in his brain offers him a mild incentive to change his behavior.

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)
take the black keycard, the control remote and the schemantics.
Try to read the operation logs without getting bored and call the cultist so he can stuff the container with worm in  one of their containment pods.

As Jack is in the throes of a disciplinary seizure Steve calmly walks over and steals the keycard and remote control from him, sticking them both into his bag along with the schematics for the MR. HANDY.  He pries the log out of Jack's hands and proceeds to try and understand it. [3] Blah blah blah. Lab 1 was doing testing for biochemical compatibility of developed prosthetic; making sure the new arms wouldn't like...tear the shoulder out of its socket or cause massive graft vs host  rejection syndrome. Lab 2 was developing the mechanical prosthetics, mostly just techno jargon. Lab 3 was looking into what the log calls "Utilization of  extra-dimensional assets for enhancement or replacement of human biology or capacities." Mostly it seems to be they were grafting HELL materials into test subjects or printed duplicates. Most recently they were doing experiments with a specially bred "Symbiote".

"Eh, it was defective anyway. I'd write a strongly worded letter about its various problems if I cared enough."

First of all, if Pancaek doesn't post, drive his character to the vending machine and bump him into it until he can unlock it.

Then go examine (and pocket) the handy boy schematic.

If I have time, go examine that worm from a scientific, non-occult perspective. See if I can figure out what it is and if it is safe to move.  But do so from a safe distance. I've learned my lesson after that cat incident: don't tap on the glass.

Pathos, who knows about all this stuff somehow (Is that the script over there?), Grabs...Pancaek? Not sure who that is but we'll assume he was talking about whats his face, the guy with the Mr. Handy prototype clinging to his wrist. He grabs that guy and drags him into the executive section and, after some inappropriate touching, gets the thumb drive with the unlock code on it out of the man's pants. A quick insertion later -the thumb drive, mind out of the gutter- and the vending machine is up and running.

Attempts to steal the schematic are foiled by the fact that it has already been stolen.

[1] Hmmmm. Ah! When all else fails, follow the tenets of Carl Scheele! Ie, just fucking put it in your mouth. [2] Pathos attempts to get into the container via a combination of banging it on the table, biting at it, sucking on it, and swearing. This also accurately describes his general love life but I digress; he can't get the container open.

Go type "cat" into that fleshmatter printer thing that made the clothcat monster.  Start the process, then immediately run away from the consequences of my actions before they hurt me.  Then show up in front of Lab 3 whistling innocently

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
[2]
Rezel types "Cat" into the organic printer and then runs off giggling. He apparently doesn't notice the machine giving an error and not activating.

Jon stretches, looks around, and rubs his hands together.

"Guess I'll go check out the damage round here. Bet we sannies will get some good overtime on this mess. Too bad you didn't die, Pathos. We're having a hell of a time filling your bet quota.

Do a walkthrough of the whole lab except lab 3, charting the messes that might be janitorial's responsibility, for overtime purposes.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Jon wanders around, making a list of rooms that need cleaning. While lab 1 is basically clean...though it might need some recleaning after the cat incident...lab 2 is pretty messy, if not bloody, and there is still a fair amount of the rooms between the labs that can best be described as "A bit corpsey".

Go back to the lab and see if there is any loot left in lab 2.
There is not. At least nothing you'd really like or find interesting. You want like, an OMNITECH stress ball? Or OMNITECH paperclips? A box of ballpoint pens? Printer paper? Soldering iron? Bunch of electronic parts? So on and so forth.

Go get the all-access keycard from the guy working the computer, and go head to the doorway to any uncleared areas that remain.  Lab 3?

There's no one working at a computer who has the black keycard, but there is one (1) Steve that has one (1) keycard.  So Spuds picks Steve up in a fireman carry and carts him off towards lab 3.

To Lab 3! Wait for more people to arrive before I enter the lab.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Get up and see if I can hobble to Lab 3 to see if I can't be of assistance.
I guess lab 3 is next?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Head to lab 3 with the rest.
A lot of people start converging on lab 3, ready to finally tackle the terrors that await within.

Well, attempt to tackle. There is a high chance they're going to be tackled instead. Tackled like a train tackles a chihuahua.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #697 on: May 13, 2019, 11:21:42 am »

Go clear out the corpses and corpse bits from the rooms. Diligently exaggerate the amount of time and effort this takes. Loot all items of interest off the corpses before incinerating them and mopping up their blood. File the items by category: snack, valuable, curiosity, blackmail.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Thievery Cascade.
« Reply #698 on: May 13, 2019, 08:18:16 pm »

Enter lab 3 and shoot anything ugly.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 13, 2019, 09:30:57 pm »

Spoiler: Jenmo (click to show/hide)

I don't have a FoF marker. I'm pretty sure. Try to recall where I could find one!

EDITED
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:38:15 pm by SamSpeeds »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #700 on: May 14, 2019, 12:31:53 am »

((Heh. I love it!))

Have a look at the vending machine options.

Then combine that plastic bottle of alcohol I dropped on the floor earlier with some glass beaker or something and a piece of cloth to make a firebomb.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 14, 2019, 05:33:48 am »

Go meetup with everyone else at lab 3 and shoot the things that need to be shot.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #702 on: May 14, 2019, 07:27:03 am »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Give the black keycard to whoever idiot that wants to open doors then go to the back of the group that is planning to go to the unexplored parts of lab 3.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Hotfire90

« Reply #703 on: May 14, 2019, 10:08:05 am »

Enter Lab 3.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 14, 2019, 10:34:48 am »

Spasm out a bit from the shocking before getting back up. Then go join the others at Lab 3, making sure to stay in the back with my rifle ready. Oh, and get a FoF marker and turn it on..

Spoiler:  Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 12:55:28 pm by Tavik Toth »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 334