Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 442134 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Curious
« Reply #1815 on: February 17, 2020, 08:21:16 am »

"Oh shit, they're attacking me!"
Beat them to death with my lamp and shoot them with my gun, preferably do both at the same time until they're all dead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: February 17, 2020, 02:16:31 pm »

while waiting for the harvest to end, grab whatever random office supplies seem potentially helpful, like push pins or something.
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1817 on: February 18, 2020, 07:18:24 am »

*shrug* I tried.

If I can do so and there are more enemies coming, try momentarily activating the sprinklers and lowering the temperature near the door so that the floor will freeze and they'll slip after they enter. Else just stay in my little hiding spot in life support and enjoy the music.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: February 18, 2020, 10:10:21 pm »

Keep shooting until all hostiles are no longer threatening. If shooting people who are grappling teammates would be too risky, then get in there with my baton.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: February 19, 2020, 01:49:02 pm »

Shoot attackers, beginning with those closest to me.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 01:50:38 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: February 20, 2020, 12:43:33 pm »

Walk into the room where everyone is and start blindly flailing at thralls, nonlethally

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1821 on: February 21, 2020, 11:45:01 am »

Point the foam gun backwards and shoot once, continue running
[4][3v3]
Tara fires blind over her shoulder and while the goo doesn't permanently stop any of the thralls, it does slow them down enough to let her get a considerable lead on them.

Spoiler:  Toots (click to show/hide)
Keep whacking the thralls until ded
[6][4v4]
Gabe extricates himself from the wreckage, throwing blows left and right as he does so. His attacks keep the thralls at bay and allow him to get out into the hall and more open fighting ground, but they don't bring either of his attackers down.

"Oh shit, they're attacking me!"
Beat them to death with my lamp and shoot them with my gun, preferably do both at the same time until they're all dead.
[4][1v1][1][4]
Burt swings wild with his lamp, breaking free of his attackers. He rolls out of their grasp and attempts to whip his side arm out and start shooting in one continuous motion. What he ends up doing is freeing the sidearm from hits holster and firing it while its still pointed down, putting a round straight into his own knee.  With a screech he topples over backwards into the hall as the thralls again clamber all over him.

"Seriously, Derp?  That was your clever plan?  Do you even have a brain, or is there just a shriveled peanut inside your skull?  Oh, guys, be careful about the dead thralls.  I bet they're carrying explosives."

Keep shooting thralls until they all stop moving.  Then run away from both their bodies and the crashed hovercraft; assume both have explosives and will explode soon.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: Functioning (blindfold readied)
Smell: Nose plugs.
Hearing: Pathos' text-to-speech earplugs
Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?
Touch: Riot armor
[10][4+1v2] [-1 magazine]
Keep shooting until all hostiles are no longer threatening. If shooting people who are grappling teammates would be too risky, then get in there with my baton.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
[2]
Shoot attackers, beginning with those closest to me.

[7][3v6]
Walk into the room where everyone is and start blindly flailing at thralls, nonlethally
[3][8-1v5]

The next few seconds are very chaotic as several people attempt to shoot down a hall and hit targets that are actively crawling across teammates as well as charging towards them. Ji's caution results in nothing but misses while Yagyu again manages to hit his targets but only ineffectually, despite the souped up foam gun.  Wilfred fires...not blindly but perhaps with less restraint than is wise. Still, he manages to bring down several thralls before his magazine runs dry. Toby then proceeds to wade directly into battle and start grabbing and slamming thralls against the ceiling and floor with his tentacle, lassoing anything near him and chucking it away after a few good thumps.  At the end of the chaos thralls have been mostly dealt with. Some are dead by now, but the majority are still alive, if badly injured.

When Burt is pulled, still screaming and bleeding, from the neutralized thrall bodies there is something somewhat worrying attached to him. An empty syringe is poking out of his side where it was apparently jammed in sometime during the tussle.

while waiting for the harvest to end, grab whatever random office supplies seem potentially helpful, like push pins or something.
[5]
Anya finds a box of tacks !

*shrug* I tried.

If I can do so and there are more enemies coming, try momentarily activating the sprinklers and lowering the temperature near the door so that the floor will freeze and they'll slip after they enter. Else just stay in my little hiding spot in life support and enjoy the music.

A quick peek reveals no new enemies charging down the hall, at least not yet.  So chilling it is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: February 21, 2020, 08:08:47 pm »

[if.than statement]
Turn around, unequip blindfold. Shoot living Thrails with foam gun aiming to keep them stuck to the floor.
     If success, than run up to immobilized thrails and stab them in the head with a Ceramic Knife, then run back to original position
     If fail, than take a random nearby object that isn’t an explosive and throw it at thrails
After performing if than statement actions, reequip blindfold
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 08:10:31 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: February 21, 2020, 08:32:55 pm »

((Jeez, Naturegirl.  Even I'm not being so actively bloodthirsty.))

Reload, and hold the gun on Burt, while still in cover.  If he starts attacking teammates, acting insane, or anything else particularly suspicious, shoot his elbows.  Otherwise just sit and watch.  And rant about how we should inject urine into Derp's eyeballs with syringes, repeatedly.

Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: February 22, 2020, 06:39:34 am »

"Oh fuck I shot myself!"
Crawl away from where I am and try to find a first aid kit to use on myself so I don't die.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: February 23, 2020, 09:00:40 am »

"hmm, the horde has probably moved on by now, and they probably didn't loot the bodies
go to where the presumably splattered remains of my team are and loot them be shocked when I find out they're not all dead

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: February 24, 2020, 11:37:29 am »

Shoot attackers, beginning with those closest to me and those still posing a threat.

Once assailants are dealt with, also stick the teammate who got needled to the ground by his feet. Then tell him to put his hands on the floor and also goop those.

Once we are sure he won't suddenly go cray-cray and attack us, try to collect whatever leftover fluid I can get from that syringe (you normally can never inject 100% of the fluid) and analyze it with my scanner. 

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1827 on: February 24, 2020, 01:38:44 pm »

[if.than statement]
Turn around, unequip blindfold. Shoot living Thrails with foam gun aiming to keep them stuck to the floor.
     If success, than run up to immobilized thrails and stab them in the head with a Ceramic Knife, then run back to original position
     If fail, than take a random nearby object that isn’t an explosive and throw it at thrails
After performing if than statement actions, reequip blindfold

Tara, apparently still feeling the adrenaline rush of being chased, returns to the dying or otherwise injured thralls and proceeds to kill each one with a ceramic lobotomy. [1] The knife breaks about halfway through and she finishes the rest of them with metal lamp and repeated strikes.

"Oh fuck I shot myself!"
Crawl away from where I am and try to find a first aid kit to use on myself so I don't die.
Might wanna change that status. Unless "Blown off own knee cap" and "Fine" are synonymous to you.
[4][4][4]
Burt scrambles away from the...probably helpful hands of his teammates and into a nearby room. He cannot find a full med kit, but he does find a first aid kit. He proceeds to absolutely plaster his injured leg in every roll of gauze, OMNI Brand Adhesive bandage, splint, and douse it in about a half liter of disinfectant.   He looks absolutely ridiculous with his one leg mummied up, but it does stop the bleeding and the splint does let him walk. As per that syringe, he pulls it out and tosses it aside.

((Jeez, Naturegirl.  Even I'm not being so actively bloodthirsty.))

Reload, and hold the gun on Burt, while still in cover.  If he starts attacking teammates, acting insane, or anything else particularly suspicious, shoot his elbows.  Otherwise just sit and watch.  And rant about how we should inject urine into Derp's eyeballs with syringes, repeatedly.

Wilfred stares at Burt with rather murderous intent while this whole first aid thing is going on.  He seems to be waiting for Burt to suddenly start murdering. When Burt just performs normal medical aid on himself and doesn't murder anyone, Wilfred honestly seems a bit disappointed.

"hmm, the horde has probably moved on by now, and they probably didn't loot the bodies
go to where the presumably splattered remains of my team are and loot them be shocked when I find out they're not all dead
Anya returns to the group, honestly surprised to find that it still exists. Well that it still exists in a functional, living sort of way as opposed to a mind controlled or chunky sort of fashion.

Shoot attackers, beginning with those closest to me and those still posing a threat.

Once assailants are dealt with, also stick the teammate who got needled to the ground by his feet. Then tell him to put his hands on the floor and also goop those.

Once we are sure he won't suddenly go cray-cray and attack us, try to collect whatever leftover fluid I can get from that syringe (you normally can never inject 100% of the fluid) and analyze it with my scanner. 

Yagyu comes in with a late action after all the others have already been written! Considering Burt doesn't Seem murderous, we'll just skip to the last bit with the syringe.
[6]
The syringe appears to contain a mix of things, including a neutral biological suspension, saline, glucose, and some sort of Virus. The virus itself does exist in the OMNI data banks but its specifics are locked off to someone of your level. The basics of it seem to be that it is a Baltimore Class 6, Biohazard level 3 artificial research pathogen. It doesn't seem to have been designed as biological weapon, rather as some sort of research tool. No listed symptoms or uses, least none you can see.

((This is the point where I try to bullshit the Biochemist~))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: February 24, 2020, 02:35:11 pm »

Feel the corpses to find one where the hands are about the size of mine, then try gutting the hands to use as gloves for touch protection, then head through the door the thrails came out of and head down the hallway
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:23:43 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: February 24, 2020, 08:16:40 pm »

Oh good, no one died. Onward to section A or wherever derp is!
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 334