Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The darkness of the Seven Peaks: Turn 4 - Closed until further notice.  (Read 3611 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The darkness of the Seven Peaks: Turn 4 - A Dwarf’s last words.
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2019, 01:30:07 pm »

Wait, where’d the other passage go to? The one that was going down into the darkness... it’s gone, just... gone. The way back down to the Guard room is fine, or at least, it seems so from this angle...
Well that's foreboding, good thing we didn't go down into it.

Lets go to the hostel that was across the hall.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: The darkness of the Seven Peaks: Closed until further notice.
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2019, 06:30:11 pm »

Zultan, I’m more sorry than I can really express for what I’m going to do, but... I can’t keep this running for just one person. I would love to go further in here, and reveal the secrets of this daek place, but if I really can’t do it for just one person. I’m sorry, but for now at least, I’m going to put this on hiatus. I hope I pick this uo again soon, but for now, I really can’t.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The darkness of the Seven Peaks: Turn 4 - Closed until further notice.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2019, 07:58:31 am »

Sad to see this end so soon, but I understand where your coming from. I don't know whats going on now days used to lots of people would join suggestion games, but now almost no one does and I'm not really sure why.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The darkness of the Seven Peaks: Turn 4 - Closed until further notice.
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2019, 01:01:10 pm »

Certainly a shame (and makes me feel bad for not posting earlier); I hope you get more interest after the hiatus or on your next project.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 [2]